New Friends at the DWMA

By inuyashafan2001

This story is about a 13 year girl who is a Trident. Her meister, Kai, is a boy the same age as her. She has... More

Starting in Death City
At the DWMA
The Pool Party
Meeting Dr. Stien
Meeting Sid
At Kid's House
The 'ouuuuh!' Moment
Authors note
The Kishin and Planning the Sleepover
Sleepover time!
The Problem
The new couple
Recovery
The Visit
Situation Break Up or Make Up

Class and the Thug

11 1 3
By inuyashafan2001

*Sarah's POV*

I get up at 7:00 am, just like every other school morning. I knew Kai had to be woken up soon. I had my shower, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, dried my dark blue hair and put it into pigtails. I then went to make some breakfast. When I finished making breakfast, which was waffles, Rhianna was coming out of the bathroom in her uniform. It was 7:45 am, time to wake the boys.

"Waffles?" I asked her.

"Why not." She replied and walked over to me. We talked until 7:55 am and planned to prank the boys. We were going to hide their waffles and wait until they were upset. This is gonna be fun. Me and Rhianna walked up to the boys door and opened it quietly. We entered and walked up to our partners.

"KAI GET UP!!!" I shout.

"NOAH GET UP!!!" Rhianna shouts.

"Whaaaaaaa!!!" Kai screams and falls out of bed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Noah screams and fall of his bed. Me and Rhianna laugh at them for a little then stop and look down at them.

"Guys get ready, it's already 8:10 am." I say. The boys start to get up, me and Rhianna run out of the room and close the door behind us. We grab their waffles and put them under the coffee table in the living room. We sit on the couch eating our waffles and then Kai comes out of his room. He walks into the bathroom. 10 minutes later Noah walks out of his room and walks to the bathroom just as Kai walks out. Kai had his crimson red hair straight down covering his eyes. Noah walked into the bathroom. Kai walks into the kitchen and gasps.

"Sarah, where is my breakfast?" He asks.

"I didn't make you any." I say looking at Rhianna giggling silently.

"What!?" He exclaims.

"I said I didn't make you any! Don't ask again!" I say, this is priceless. If only Shannon could see his expression. Then Noah walks out and to the kitchen, one gasp later.

"Where is the food?" Noah asks.

"You two don't have any." Rhianna says.

"What!? Why!?" Noah shouts.

"Cause we are tired of cooking for you both!" We say together. They both gasp. Oh my god. How far can we get this to go?

"Really Sarah? Is that what you think?" Kai says now beside me giving me a sad look, I have to keep it together!

"Yeah." I say. He gasps at my answer.

"How about you Rhianna? Is it true?" Noah asks her.

"Yep." Rhianna says. Another gasp is heard. The two boys go and sit in the chairs. We pull out the waffles.

"You guys have more waffles?" Noah asks.

"No." Rhianna says.

"Then what are those?" Kai asks.

"These are yours of course. Did you really believe we didn't care enough to make you two food?" I say to them while laughing with Rhianna.

"Yo-you pranked us!?" Noah asks.

"Yep!" Rhianna answers.

"You got us guys. Congrats." Kai says.

"Thanks!" I say. Aww. Cute.

"As a reward I taking you out on a date Sarah." Kai says. Wait, what!?

"Wait, what!?" I say quickly. What's going on now?

"I'm going on a date with my girlfriend, don't you want to go on a date Sarah?" Kai asks.

"Yeah, but what is Noah giving Rhianna?" I ask, where is this going?

"I'll take you on a date to Rhianna, if you want." Noah says.

"S-sure." Rhianna answers.

"Good, we all will be busy later then. Right now we gotta get to school, it's already 8:30 am." I say.

"Okay!" They say. Me and Kai left around 10 minutes before Rhianna and Noah. Kai always carried me to school now. I don't understand why. I am perfectly fine, he just won't let me 'overdo' myself. I'd be fine to walk to school. It was now Friday. The week has passed and the weekend is coming up. It is almost Halloween. I need to get a costume. I was planning to go shopping tomorrow. We get to school and Kai carries me inside through the halls. Girls squeals and whisper that they wish they had a boyfriend like Kai. This actually made me kind of embarrassed.

"What's wrong Sarah?" Kai asks.

"Put me down." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I said put me down." I say again.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"Put me down now!" I say.

"I just want to know what I did." Kai says.

"Just drop me okay! Put me down Kai!" I say.

"Okay. Fine." He says and puts me down. I walk ahead of him and he trails behind.

"Sarah, could I at least hold your hand?" Kai asks.

"I'm okay with that." I say offering him my hand and he takes it quickly not letting go. When we get into the classroom I sit next to him. Today we were learning about Kishins. Sid was teaching us. We each got a text book. I saw Maka and Soul a few people down from us. I waved. Maka waved back, Soul just smiled. Is he in a good mood or a bad mood? I can't tell.

"You will all read chapter one and two here. Then bring this home and read chapter three. Also answer questions one to five. Read!" Sid says and everyone starts reading. I finished in five minutes so I walked up to Sid.

"Sid-sensei, could I start the homework? I'm done reading." I say.

"What? You've finished? Hmm..... I guess you could start the homework. There is still twenty minutes left of class though." Sid says.

"I'll be done it by then, should I hand it in today or wait till tomorrow Sid-sensei?" I ask.

"If you finish today, hand it in today." Sid says and I nod. I walk back to my seat and read chapter three in five minutes. I look at the questions, they were easy.

Number 1. What is a Kishin?

Answer: A Kishin is a being who ate human souls and transformed into a Kishin.

Number 2. What do Kishins eat? ~too easy~

Answer: Kishins eat souls.

Number 3. How many Kishin souls do you need to become a death scythe?

Answer: You need 99 Kishin souls to become a death scythe.

Number 4. What other soul do you need to become a death scythe?

Answer: 1 witch soul is the other soul you need to become a death scythe.

Number 5. Who was the first Kishin? ~that's not too easy. Although I've heard this answer before.~

Answer: The first Kishin was the Kishin Asura.

"Sid-sensei! I'm done!" I say standing and everyone stares at me in amazement. What can I say, I'm good at reading. I walk down to Sid and hand him my homework that I did here.

"Good job Sarah. You can go home early." Sid says. There is only 10 minutes till class ends.

"Okay! Thanks Sid-sensei!" I say walking to the door. I'm kinda hungry. To the cafeteria. I walk to the cafeteria and find these weird guys there. Who are they? I walk over and get some ramen from the cafeteria lady. I gave her my ten dollars and she tried to give me change.

"Keep it!" I say and smile.

"Really? That's seven dollars." The cafeteria lady says.

"Yes, you need it more then I do." I say.

"Thank you. I need your name kind child." The lady says.

"It's Sarah. Sarah Fairy." I say. Why did I say my last name? That gives away some of my past.

"Oh, that's a nice name." The lady says.

"Thanks, see ya later." I say.

"Goodbye Sarah." She says while I go sit down in the corner of the room at a table alone.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear and I look up to the guys I saw earlier.

"Don't call me that." I say glaring at them.

"Why not sugar?" Another one says.

"Don't call me that either." I say.

"C'mere girl." The first one says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I want you, isn't it oblivious?" He says.

"Too bad. You can't have me." I say.

"Why? I could take you on." The other guy says.

"Yeah right." I say.

"We could beat you to a pulp if we wanted to, so behave and become ours." The first guy says.

"No." I say.

"Do it!" They say.

"No!" I say.

"Do it now!" They say.

"No! I won't!" I say.

"Sweetie you're gonna listen!" He says and grabs my chin, then he kisses me. My eyes widen. I push him off hard.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I shout.

"I kissed you, don't you wanna hang out with us now?" He asks.

"No! Why would I!?" I yell.

"Because we are guys. And guys like girls, girls like guys. Common sense." He says.

"A girl actually has to like you if they are gonna be with you! I'd never be with you!" I shout.

"Hey! I kissed you, you should love me for kissing you." The guy says.

"No I shouldn't! Not one girl would fall for a guy who just kisses them you idiot!" I yell at him.

"Oh well. If you won't come join us, we'll just make you." The guy says. Then the two guys by his sides attack me with kicks and punches. I dodge them all. I throw a few punches and kick them a couple of times. They lay on the floor unconscious.

"What now stupid!?" I demand.

"You're against me." He says and transforms his arm and leg into a weapon. I smirk.

"So we are playing that game are we?" I say and transform an arm and a leg. I kick and slash at him a few times, but he is good at dodging like me. I look him in the eyes. I see no fear. So he doesn't care if he gets hurt. Hmm, I'm fine with that. I attack him some more until he attacks me. He slashes my leg, and I stab his stomach. He cuts my arm, and I slice his thigh. When will he give up? I don't know, but now is not the time to be thinking about that. I continue attacking.

"I don't want to hurt you." I say jumping back.

"I don't want to hurt you." He says.

"But you won't, I'll be the one hurting you." I say. He wants to get this over and so do I, looks like I'm winning. I kick his back leaving a stab mark. I jump behind him and bring my transformed arm to his neck.

"This is over." I say letting go of him.

"No it's not!" He says and grabs my hair. He shouldn't have done that. I look deep into his eyes and laser shoot into him.

"Let go of me now." I say. He doesn't move. Then suddenly he pins my arms behind me and covers my mouth.

"C'mon, we are going to my house." He says.

"Mmph! Mmph!" I struggle. Then he drags me to the cafeteria doors and Kai walks in. Kai's eyes widen as he sees the blood stains on my clothes. His eyes flash red.

"Why are you touching my girlfriend!?" Kai asks furious.

"She's not yours, she's mine. She even said so." The guy says and I give him an annoyed look.

"Really? Then why are you holding her like that?" Kai asks.

"She asked me to, she said it'd look romantic." He says. Kai, help me!

"Okay." He says and walks off behind us. What!? He gave up on me that easily!?

"See ya." The guy says walking again.

"Oh, one last thing. Don't touch her ever again!!!" Kai says kicking the guys head into the floor.

"Sarah, are you okay?" Kai asks. I can't talk to him right now. I just can't.

"I'm fine." I say and storm out of the cafeteria. While I was walking through the hallway Crona runs up to me.

"Sarah! What happened?" He asks looking at the cuts I had.

"Oh nothing. Crona I gotta go but I'll see you later." I say and fake smile.

"Oh, okay. See ya." Crona says and I walk off to the staircase. I had to think this through. I walk home and enter my room with a bag of chips. I close the door and slide down the door tho the floor. I sit there thinking of why Kai would even act like that. Isn't he supposed to be my boyfriend. *knock! Knock!*

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Its Rhianna. Can I come in?" She asks.

"Sure." I say and open the door, then sink right back down after I close it.

"So you and Kai hit a bump in the road?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"It'll be okay. I'm sure he'll apologize sooner or later." Rhianna says.

"I don't know anymore." I say.

*Kai's POV*

Sarah storms out of the cafeteria. Why is she mad? What's going on? Did I do something? I walk home and Noah tells me that Sarah and Rhianna have locked themselves up I'm their room with all the chips. Noah drags me into our room and throws me onto the floor.

"What the heck was that for!?" I ask.

"You have to be nicer to a girl! I heard about what happened. Look what you've done. You've put Sarah into a shock zone. She won't leave her room, not will Rhianna. They won't even open the door. You've ruined your partnership." He tells me. What did I do?

"I didn't do anything!" I say.

"Yeah you did. Now go fix this!" Noah yells. I walk out if our room and over to the girls' room. I knock in the door calmly.

"Who is it?" Rhianna asks.

"It's Kai." I say.

"Go away." She says.

"No. I'm not leaving until Sarah forgives me." I say and slide down this side of the door until I hit the floor. I will wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 83 15
- A story about Maka's twin sis joining DWMA. Just a normal girl who has her own weapon. - Rewriting (in progress) ☁️ ⚠️ Warning !! β€’ THE OLD VER...
627 23 12
"It's either accept both of us or leave us alone." Maka Albarn is the most adorable, innocent, and smartest girl at the DWMA. She fell in love with S...
5.9K 129 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...
7.3K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...