Starting in Death City

*Sarah's POV*

Me, Shannon, Kai, Matthew and James all lived in Canada. Me and Kai shared an apartment and Shannon, Matthew and James lived in a small house. I woke up one morning and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, dried my dark blue hair and put it in pigtails. I walked back to my room and got changed into blue jeans, a black T-shirt with a black hoodie, a green snapback hat and a pair of DC's . I walked out into the kitchen and made some pancakes. I made some for Kai too. I wonder why he wasn't up yet. I knock on his door.

"Kai, you have to get up now. I made pancakes." I say. I hear him fall out of bed.

"Okay. Comin." He says.

"I'll be waiting." I say while walking over to the couch.

"Oops!" I say falling over the corner of the couch. My arm slams into the wooden floor, but to my surprise it didn't hurt. I look at my right hand and it has a spike instead of my hand.

"Ahhhhhh!" I scream.

"What's the matter?" Kai says rushing out of his room still in his pyjamas.

"Uhh, this!" I say standing and pointing to my right hand.

"Oh my gosh. Your a weapon. Looks like we're moving." He says grabbing my right hand which was no longer a hand. It changed back into my hand.

"Wow!" I say.

"I know, let's go tell Shannon and the twins." He says.

"Okay, let's go!" I say giving him a clean pair of clothes because I knew that was why he put his pyjamas back on.

"Thanks." He says.

"Hurry, and your welcome." I say.

"Okay." He says turning back to his room and shutting his door behind him. Okay I'll eat my pancakes and package his so that he can eat on the way to Shannon and the twins' house. I finish my pancakes and drink a glass of orange juice. I put Kai pancakes in a plastic container and put some orange juice in a bottle.

He steps out of his room in red jeans, a blue T-shirt, a red hoodie and a pair of vans. His crimson red hair was covering his right eye. All I saw was his turquoise left eye. I had my left eye covered by my dark blue hair, leaving my hazel right eye in view. We left the apartment and rode our bikes over to Shannon and the twins' house. When we get there they are about to go somewhere.

"To bad!" I say because they wanted to leave.

"We need to talk!" Kai says.

"Fine!" Shannon says, she was wearing a floral dress with purple high tops and a headband, her brown hair was straightened and covering her left eye leaving only her purple right eye visible.

"Come in!" Matthew and James say, they were wearing blue shirts, one dark, one light, black jeans, their short blond hair in a quiff letting their green eyes show.

"Thank you." Me and Kai say. We enter their house and sit on the couch with James while Shannon and Matthew sit on the chairs in the room.

"I'm a weapon and we are moving to Death City." I come out and say the news.

"What!?" James says.

"Really!?" Matthew says.

"We are too!" Shannon says.

"Who is a weapon?" Kai asks.

"Me!" Me, James and Matthew say together.

"Okay, let's get packed. I've set up a plane for us all on Wednesday. That means we all have four days to pack the things we will need." Kai says while looking at his cell phone.

"Okay!" The rest of us say.

"Me and Kai are gonna head back home. You guys start packing." I say.

"Okay." Shannon and the twins say.

"Bye!" Me and Kai say to them.

"Bye!" They say. We get home and I rush to my closet and drag out my suit case. I throw in a bunch clothes, a nice green dress, a set of slippers, five towels, two bathing suits, a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner, soap and a cloth, a brush, extra hair ties, a few bracelets, necklaces and rings, a few books to read, my laptop with charger, my phone charger, a pair of flats and some makeup. I zip up my suitcase being well packed.

*Kai's POV*

I grab my suit case from under my bed. I pack my skateboard, some random clothes, a suit and nice shoes, a comb, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, a toothbrush, my laptop, a comic book, two towels, a pair swim trunks and a basketball. I zipped up my suit case knowing I had enough.

*Shannon's POV*

I run over to the corner of my room and grab my suitcase. I started packing by placing my clothes in first, then a light purple dress, a set of flats, my laptop, makeup, a bunch of books, three towels, some jewellery, two bathing suits, a toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash and shampoo with conditioner, a brush, my hair straightener, extra hair ties and clips, my electronic chargers and sunglasses. I closed my suitcase leaving at the edge of my bed.

*The Twins POV*

We grabbed our suitcases from the hall closet and ran into our room. We packed clothes, combs, hair gel, our laptops, our swim trunks, four towels, soap, toothpaste, our toothbrushes, some comic books, two scooters and a football. We closed our suitcases and left them near our bedroom door.

~Time Skip~

*3rd person POV*

The teens walked out of the airport, with the boys carrying the girls overpacked bags.

"I'll call the cab company." Kai says.

"Okay." The rest of them say.

"Here it is!" The twins say.

"Let's go!" Sarah and Shannon say. They get into the cab and drive off towards the DWMA.

(Hi! This is a new story. It is connected with Soul Eater. I hope you all like it. Updates soon. Bye!

-Sarah:-))