๐™‰๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ

By ihopeyouloveyobaby

Never thought it would be like this This was my first book lmao ๐Ÿ˜ญ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (part 1)
33 (part 2) *the end*
34
Psa
the results ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ (finally the end)

13

6.9K 221 107
By ihopeyouloveyobaby

Briesnz POV

Kd and Tianna been going on and off for these past 2 months and it be funny asf. She be sounding dumb and when they together he still be tryna fuck on me😂.

But me and the boy Javarris been talking and we know wassup with each other. He like real coo, he listen to me, he even go to my doctor appointments with me when Kd on the road. But Kd don't know that cause if he did he would KICK MY ASS like literally.

But back to me and him. He's a real life hood nigga, like I thought Kd was a hood nigga but he like just trap like he real life work in a trap house and get bank for that shit. He be showing me off and stuff and he be letting me play with his guns and take pictures with them.

I only knew him for so short but I feel like I love him. Ion know could be the hormones. I only got 3 more moths to my baby come and I'm geeked. I still don't know what the gender is but I'm finding out tomorrow cause that's when I find out the gender cause my gender reveal tomorrow. Y'all my dress banging no cap.

I was in the drive thru for wendeys to get a 4 for 4 and I was going through my gallery and I seen a picture of my stomach. I decided that I should post it , I can't wait till tomorrow. Nobody knew I was pregnant still cause I haven't been posting or nun.

Ballout.bri: I will cross any ocean before I let you land 👩‍👧‍👦❤️
❤️ 13,456 💭 comments disabled

As soon as I posted it my phone just stared going off with notifications.

When I pulled out of Wendy's to go to Javarris house I scrolled a lil but to see I already got posted on the shaderoom. I thought they was congratulating me but it was another picture when you slide it and it was a picture of me and Javarris in the mirror with him touching my stomach and then another picture of Kd touching my stomach put together. They was tryna say i didn't know who my baby daddy was when it's clearly Kd's cause he the only person my pussy pop for atm. I started to read some of the comment and they was calling me all types of hoes and stuff and saying that my baby ain't gone make it cause I'm a hoe and this and that and it just made me feel so sad. I just broke down crying in the parking lot of Wendy's cause it felt like a lot of stress and I felt like my baby wasn't gone make it.

After 10 minutes I finally calmed down and I made it to Javarris house. I didn't even eat my food.

I knocked on the door real low with my head down.

" hey bae why you knock on the door so low , I could barely hear." he asked smiling.

His smile dropped when he saw me with a frown on my face.

" what's wrong I gotta go shoot some shit up or sum?" He said serious making me smile a little bit.

That's what I liked most about him, he really act like he care about me.

" no silly, I just wanna be held right now." I said taking my stuff off walking towards his room.

He had a real nice house. Like his house ducked off but it's big and nice even tho he barely be here.

We layed down and he just held me real right but comfortable until we both went to sleep.

When I woke up I felt his stuff poking on my butt and it made me get a little horny.

*sksksk I'm still childish😭💀*

Ian really did nun with nobody ever since Kd, and I was wanting some right now.

I started touching his stuff and sucking on his neck to wake him up.

" what you doing bae" he said in a deep sleepy voice.

" I'm horny" I said low.

As soon as I said that he got on top of me and started to suck on my neck.

I let out little moans and then he started to go down and down my stomach, even with my baby bump.

He started to eat me out and he was just like Kd. Like Ian know if it was him or Kd but they both know what to do.

I came then he came up and kissed me.

" you sure you want me to?" He said in my ear while kissing it.

Mannn I gotta be that bitch cause this the second hood nigga that did this. Aye, I been that, in my Youngboy voice.

" ye-yeah " I said moaning a lil.

" be slow cause I only did it with one other person and I'm not that experienced." I said looking in his eyes.

Ion even hide my body no more cause Kd made me feel like my titties was as big as nicki Minaj's.

He slid in me and started going slow. It only hurt a lil then he started going faster and then it started to feel good.

*sksksk 💀💀*

Him and Kd was in the same boat. Good head, good dick , and they both make me feel like I'm Beyoncé or some shit.

I started to push his stomach a little so he could take some out cause I couldn't take all of it yet.

" take some out" I moaned while pushing his stomach.

" stfu and take the dick" he said rough in my ear.

Ouu , I like rough.

"It's to much" I said still pushing his lower stomach.

"Move yo hand"

I just kept pushing his stomach.

" I said move yo hand" he said putting more in and going faster.

I moved my hand to quick.

Minutes later I came then he came.

"Thank you" I said low looking at my stomach.

" whatcha saying thank you for bae?" He said knitting his eyebrows.

"For taking some of my stress away. But can you go get me some food please. I'm hungry now "

" yea I gotchu, what yo ass want a 4 for 4" he said chuckling.

" you already know daddy" I said while kissing his cheek.

When he got back we just chilled for the rest of the day until I I got home.
________________________
Javarris in media

I only wrote that scene up there so I can try to get better at them 😭.

Javarris and Briesnz?

Kd still want Briesnz?

Tianna and Kd?

Y'all needa start commenting and voting on my stuff 😤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.2K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
65.5K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
195K 5.3K 24
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž i want it to be just us This is my first book so take it easy on me. ๐Ÿฅบ ๐ต๐‘…๐’œ๐’ฏ๐’ต๐’Ÿ๐ผ๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฎ ๐’ซ๐‘…๐’ช๐’Ÿ๐’ฐ๐’ž๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ช๐’ฉ๐’ฎ
84.2K 2.3K 37
JustRead๐Ÿ˜—