ARK| Survival Of The Fittest...

By _Phoenixz_

Ark Survival Evolved Survival Of The fittest series. sasha and peter stranded on the island Ragnarok, after... More

Just Living isn't surviving
Not Completely Alone
You Dont Survive On Your Own
New tribe
enemy?
Raptors
Danger is my middle name
Rule one, don't be a hero
One step, and the world gets a lot bigger
dragon wars
The enemy, of my enemy is my friend.
war can be as big as you make it
The world is changing under our feets
All safe and sound

Only The Best Survive The Night

256 13 0
By _Phoenixz_

I woke up, the sound of birds and the sea it's waves woke me up. Slowly I opened my eyes and took a look around. Everywhere were trees and plants. Around me were a few mountains with birds sitting into their nests staring at me curiously. The bushes and trees didn't look anywhere near the trees I knew. The leaves were dark green and had small pink flowers between them. I got up carefully and felt something near my feet. When I look down I see a young lady laying in the sand right next to me. Carefully I crouch and tapped her shoulder to see if she was alive. I hear her groan and she turned her head and gave me a sleepy face. "Uh.. what?" Was all she said while rubbing the sand out of her face and staring at me. "You're.. uh, you.." was all she said and covered her eyes. "You're naked.." she said softly and I looked down and turned red. "Sorry.." I helped her to get up and tried not to look down. "Hi.." she said Smiling. "I'm Sasha.." she said holding up her hand. "Peter.." I said shaking hands with her. "Do you, maybe know where we are?" Sasha said. "I know just as much as you do." I said shrugging my shoulders. We stared at each other for a moment and sighed. "It can't get a lot worse than this right?" She said. "We are on an island without food or shelter, and.." she stopped a moment a grinned. "And without clothes." I finished her sentence.

Suddenly we felt the ground shake. "Earth squake?" She said surprised. "What did you say again about it couldn't get possibly any worse?" Sasha gave me a grumpy face. "Let's first go find a- " she stopped talking and froze. "The good news is.." she started. "It isn't an earth sqeake." she said tapping me on my shoulder. "The bad news, A T-rex is standing right behind you." I turned around slowly. "T-rexes can't see objects that don't move.." I said softly. Sasha nodded. "The problem is, rexes also have a nose."

I looked behind us and back at the rex that stared at us with it's small eyes. "Behind us is a cave." I said. "Good." Before I knew it sasha threw a hand of sand in the rex it's eyes and dragged me with her. The sand held up the rex for a moment. Not as long as we hoped it would. Roaring and growling the rex followed us. even more pissed off than it already was. Thankfully we reached the cave before the rex managed to grab one of us. The rex tried to push it's gigantic mouth inside the small cave. The shining sharp teeth that were trying to grab us, crushed the sides of the cave. I and sasha held our breath and waited quietly. After a while the rex gave up and walked away from the cave. Heavy foot steps moved away from us and Sasha nodded softly. When I peeked outside I saw a few Triceratops and a gallimimus enjoying the fresh green grass that grew close to a big lake. Carefully we walked past the Triceratops and got onto our knees to drink some of the water. "It's sweet water." sasha smiled and washed the sand off her face. Inside the lake were swimming some coelacanths eating the small plants that grew at the bottom of the lake. "These fishes pretty cute." sasha said reaching out to pet one. She slipped and fell face first into the water. Loudly laughing I sat on a rock, Sasha filled her hands with some water and started throwing it at me. "Hey! No fair!" I said laughing and grabbed a leave of a nearby bush and used it to throw water at sasha.

Wet and tired we sat next to a small campfire I and sasha made. A small bird like turkey walked past us. It's feathers were almost in any color you could think off. The head of the bird reminded us of a football with a short neck and a small fat body. our stomach reminded us it was time to eat. Sasha grabbed a big stone and sneaked towards the bird. Carefully she lifted the stone and threw it at the bird it's head. With a soft falling sound the bird fell over. "Hungry?" Sasha asked. 

"It doesn't taste so bad." I said while eating one of the legs of the bird we killed. "Agreed." sasha says while leaning backwards. "Maybe we should get ourselfs some clothes tomorrow." I said giggling. "Yeah, Sounds like a good plan." I nodded and grabbed a leave to use as a blanket. "It's pretty cold here on this beach." I said shivering. "The rocks are warm." Sasha said laying down onto a warm rock. "Good idea."

While the sun greetened us with it's warmth I and Sasha had already started with climbing up the hill. Up the hill was a small abandoned castle. Carefully we peeked through the broken windows of the castle. We saw nothing so we took the opportunity for maybe a safe place to sleep tonight. While I walked in I heard a soft hissing sound followed by the sound of small feets. I grabbed the torche we made and saw hundredths of small spider eyes light up in the small flame of the torche. "Maybe, we should get the hell out if here." sasha said while walking away from the giant spiders.

While the castle faded in the distance I and sasha tried to catch our breath. "No wonder the previous owners left that place." sasha said while breathing heavily. "Yeah." I said laughing. While carefully climbing down I saw a small river with beavers and fish. We scared the beavers away and used their home as material for ours. While making a wall I noticed that the fishes in that lake were giant salmons. I looked at sasha and I saw that we had the same idea.

"How far are you with your net?" She says while making a rope of the plants we found. "Almost done." I said smiling. I grabbed a sharp rock and cut off the piece of plant I had left. I got up and threw the net into the water and waited quietly. After a while I felt something pull the net a way from me and started to pull it out of the water. Inside the net I made 3 big salmons tried to get out of it. "Sasha, I got 3!" Sasha smirked. "I win." she said. "Huh, what?" I said turning around. Sasha smirked and held up 5 big salmons. "Oh damn." I said smiling. "You clearly win Sasha." I said shaking my head. We walked back to our camp and started a fire. While waiting for the fish to cook we talked about our lives in the city before all of this happened. Sasha apperently was a doctor when she still lived there. "What did you do before you get here?" I thought a bit and answered. "I repaired cars and airplanes."
I said shrugging. "Nothing really special." sasha nodded. "I still miss it though. you didn't have to work really hard for food. You just had to get up and go to the supermarket." she said. While taking the salmon off the hot rock.

"I can't remember the last time I've eaten such a tasty salmon" I said. "I miss salt though" sasha says while throwing the fish bones into the water. "Hmm." sasha gave me a smile. "You got an idea don't you." sasha said. "Yeah, we could cook the salt water from the sea, then the water should turn into steam.. and the salt will be left behind."

"We can always try." sasha says while getting up. "Let's go kill something for some clothes. It's cold here." "sure" we grabbed our spears we made from the bones of the bird we killed earlier. And walked down. A few tricaterops and a few parasaurus, nothing too dangerous. We took a second look around to make sure nothing could surprise us.

I and sasha sneaked towards the parasaurus and threw our spears at the animal. It was a direct hit and parasaurus fell onto the ground. We grabbed our knifes and cut the big animal into pieces and put it in our bags.
Piece by piece we dragged it to our base and made a small campfire to prepare our dinner.
"We will never be able to eat all of this." sasha said looking at the huge amount of meat. I know, but if we cover it with salt we can safe It for later. I grabbed a bucket. "I go get some salt water. I will be right back." I walked down the path and saw some dilophosaurusses chase after a baby parasaur. I carefully let some of the saltwater in. Trying to not let any sand get into the water. When I got back up the hill sasha sat down on a self made chair waiting for me to return. "Let's try it out" I said while putting some more wooden sticks into the campfire. After a good while we started to see small pieces of salt into the bowl. There still was too much water to see the salt clearly. After about a hour almost all the water was gone. Just a small weird white looking pasta was left behind. Sasha smiled. "It worked." I nodded. " We should salt the food before it goes bad." I grabbed some meat and rolled it into the white pasta until it was completely covered. "There."
Slowly the sun disappeared behind the mountains and the obilisks that flied above the ground lightened up the island.

A medium zised creature in the forest with red eyes stared at the sleeping survivors. Making sure they wouldn't see him...

Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 205 38
Some heroes fight with strength and power but this team fights with hope in this story buddy and his team have grown up into teenagers and they are g...
157 41 8
Years after the battle with the Megapithecus, Ryan and the others believe they are about to get the chance to go home once they defeat the Dragon, ho...
267 6 10
The seasoned Chosen Survivor has been called upon by higher forces, warning him that the world is once again under threat. Months later, he and the t...
3.4K 109 12
Paige has survive on Isla Matanceros for almost two years now. What happens when things start to go right? Or is this all just an illusion hidden by...