My Rebel Love (book 2 of the...

By TheCrazyOne99

Years have passed and Ayla is now living with her brother jake. Ayla and Andy are now dating but Jake doesn'... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 2

32 3 0
By TheCrazyOne99

Andy had blindfolded me as we were walking to were ever it was he was taking me to.

" Andy did you really need to blindfold me?" I complained.

"yes." Andy said.

"well are we almost there?" I asked.

"yes, now shush you!" he exclaimed.

finally we made to our destination, I only knew this because we had came to a complete stop.

"alright here it is'

he said pulling my blindfold off and what I saw was more amazing then anything in my life.

"oh my god ANDY!!!" I squealed.

I hugged him.

what he had done was make a beautiful setup with a huge blanket on the grass and then two pillows on the blanket, he also had fire torches up and lit, then I saw what was laying between the pillows, I was a bottle of white wine with two wine glasses next to it.

"so do you like it?'

he asked.

I smiled big and nodded.

"yes of course"

we walked over to the blanket and layed down.

I lay on Andy my head on his chest and my arm wrapped over him, he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I love you so much Andy." I said looking up at him then kissed him.

"I love you to Ayla." he said kissing me back. 

The kiss then got deeper and I then felt Andy's hand run up my shirt, I grabbed his hand and pulled away.

"I'm not ready."

"its ok, I can wait."

he said, i hugged him.

"thank you."

then we just cuddled on the blanket under the stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.5M 51.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
122K 4.4K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
277K 12.6K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...