Cruel Passion (Book 1 and 2)

By Blush18

It's hard to fall in love but even harder to fall out. Kim is starting to fall for her boss. The most sexiest... More

In Love With A Married Sex God
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (last chapter!)
In Love With Heart Break(JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With The Rouge (JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With A Jackass (BOOK 2)
Jackass Prologue
Jackass (Chapter 1)
Jackass (Chapter 2)
Jackass (Chapter 3)
Jackass (chapter 4)
Jackass (Chapter 5)
Jackass (Chapter 6)
Jackass (Chapter 7)
Jackass (Chapter 8)
In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 9)
Chapter 10 (Jackass)
In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 11)
In love With A Jackass (Chapter 12)
Jackass Chapter 13

Chapter 8

98.6K 946 57
By Blush18

This chapter is dedicated to one of my fan : misshotstuff :D

Chapter 8

I had fallen asleep while I mourned about last nights dinner. Mom had tried to talk me into coming outside but I had just stuffed my face into the pillow and screamed. She left with a groan and the light click of the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy; falling out from all different directions. I was still wearing last nights dress and my breath probably stunk but who gives a crap? Mom was smart to stay at a hotel. I was in no mood to see her let alone speak.

I made my way out of my room takin in the clean floor. The black marble by the lithe. Was completely clean. The counters seemed as if it had never gotten dirty. I had to thank Megan for this. I felt a smile creep on my face, but then I had remembered the look on Jake's face. Oh god! He's probably on his phone laughing it off with Donna. It was my first time makig dinner for him and he had to witness a war.

"I'm so scrwed!" I yell at the walls and felt someone breath behind me.

"So now you talk to yourself" Ian gave me a grin. I rolled my eyes as I saw Megans door slightly open with the sun spilling throuh the gaps.

"At least someone had fun" I said turningtowards the kitchen imagining how it had been last night. Ian looked back to Megan's room and sighed.

"Depends on how you define fun" he said walking around me going into the kithchen. He made it very clear that he didn't like wearing pants. I turned pink as I laid eyes on his red boxers.

"Like what you see?" he asked as he pulled out two mugs from the cabinet. I turn my face away from him and watch the clock.

"What are you still doing here any ways?" I ask trying to get his and my mind out the gutters. Both of us knew what the other was thinking.

"Megan requested I stay over since it got late after the-"

"Hey sexy" Megan whispered to me. I knew she was trying to make up for yesterday but it's going to take more than compliments to make me happy.

"Good morning" I said dryly.

"I'm sorry" Megan said smiling. I sighed nodding.

"Fine but next time you leave me alone with my mother I'm going to lock you up in a room with her; see how you like it" I tell her running my fingers brought my tangled hair.

"You weren't alone Mr. Blair was there" Megan said sauntering out the kitchen and into the bathroom.

Suddenly I felt the presense of Ian. I didn't think of how Ian would react. I wonder if Donna knew.

"I wanted to ask you about that" he said watching me carefully.

"Look at the time I should pee" I tell him getting up from the chair.

"Your bladder runs on a schedule?" he asked. "Sit" he ordered. I did and his face appeared in front of mine. His green eyes boared into mine as he cleared his throat.

"Why was he here?" he asked. Straight to the point.

"I invited him" I shrugged.

"Well that makes sense. JAke never seemedthe type to crash a party" he said sarcastically.

"It's none of your buisness" I tell him and get up from the chair. He grabbed my hand reeling me into his chest. He pulled me back grabbing my shoulders. I squirm out of his grip. He clears his throat again.

"It is my buisness. He's my brother in law" he said watchin me with his intense glare.

"I fell in him at the super market." I tell him and could see the smirk .

"You fell on him?" he asked as I shrugged trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yes it was a stubborn cucumber. Any ways I saw frozen pizza in his cart and asked about Donna." I told him.

"What did he say?" he asked.

"That she went to Paris for fashion week" I told him stepping back.

"Fashion week" he snorted chuckling. I stared at his face tryingto make sense of the sudden out burst.

"What?" I asked as he took hold of my shoulders.

"You believe him?" he asked me. I nodded and he chuckled once again.

"Yes. Is there a reason I shouldn't believe him?" I asked.

"I just hope you know what you're getting into" he said letting me go. I sigh feeling the warmth of my blood rush back in to them.

"Wait!" I yelled as he started to walk into Megans room. He smiled and wen inside. What did he mean by the question; if I believed him?

I found myself completely lost at work. Jake didn't show up. I kept staring at his office hoping that I have missed him coming in. I would look back and know for sure he was staring back but there was no one there. Ian's question kept bothering. I had to find out what he meant even if I don't care.

"Lily, have you seen Ian?" I asked looking at how Lance's ears shot up.

"Mr.Conner?" Lily asked reffering him proffesionally. I shook my head not bothering to rectify myself.

"I don't know" she said fixing her pink shirt. Lance started to whistle and I knew I would have to ask him.

"Lance."

"Yeeeees." he said smiling. I took in a deep breath and turned around. I could find Ian all by myself. I stood up walking away from Lance.

"Hey! Wait don't you want to know where Ian is?" he asked as he tried to keep up.

"Not if it means asking you" I tell him and walk faster.There was a sunken look of dissapointment on his face that brought me joy.

I heard a loud roar of laughter from the cafeteria. I had a feeling Ian was near by. There was a low chuckle and gorky giggles that followed.

"Ian! I found you." I said smiling at him. I looked around to see his hands in his pocket leaning back onto air while the three girls trapped him.

"I suppose you have" he said looking at he girls. I sighed.The three of them glare viciously at me. I had taken away Ian's attention off of their conspicuous breasts.

"I suggest you tuck in your boob jobs and leave him alone" I said without expressions. Ian hid a smile while he mouthed a thank you.

"Ughh what a bitch" one of the girl said as she walked by.

"Thank you" I retorted as I waited for the oher two to go away. I needed to discuss this in private.

"Bye" Ian waved at the girls as I took his arm. I pulled him into a corner.

"Hmmm fiesty" he said with his infamous smirk.

"What did you mean by if I believed Jake or not?" I asked hoping he would answer. He just smiled and started to walk away.

"Ian. Please, I'm asking you as a friend." I said causing him to stop. "please help me out here."

"Very well, Donna wasn't in Paris. My sister was at my house staying over because-" he stopped watching me closely.

"What?" I ask biting my lips. He wasn't smiling any more.

"Ian please don't do this. What happened?" I asked.

"It's because of you" he said. I couldn't feel my legs the only sound that made it's way into my brain was the noise of the ticking clock.

"Me?" I croaked. I could feel Ian's arms slide down my shoulders and on to my elbows.

"Wait. I didn't do anything!" I said defendig myself.

"You didn't but he did" he said chuckling.

"So it's not because of me"

"No, it's because of you, you just don't know it yet" I grab his colar taking in the sweet spicy scent of his cologne.

"How do I know you're not just pulling my leg?" I asked.

"Because I'm not" he said and started to walk away. I suddenly felt cold. My arms were too weak to wrap around my body.

"Ask Jake yousrself." he said and disappeared behind a white door.

__________******__________

"Why do you think Jake lied about his wife being in Paris?" Megan asked as she bit down on her sandwhich.

"It's not a proven fact." I tell her.

"But Ian doesn't lie" she said with her mouth full.

"How do you know that?" I asked watchin her smirk.

"He doesn't have a reason to lie Kim"

"What I he wants the company all for himself?" I asked trying to prove a point.

"I doubt it, he has over five garment companies himself. He earns triple, no ten times more than Jake" she notified me. So she has gotten to know him last night. I started to imagine Ian in nothing but his underwear and that smirk on his face. I shook my head and turned my attention back to Megan.

"I'm going to ask Jake" I told her. She sighed and pit down her sanwhich.

"I hope you're ready because he's coming our way" Megan informed me. I closed my eyes as she turned my body towards the door.

"Good afternoon Megan" he said ignoring me completely. I exchange a quick glance with Megan.

"Go!" she urged. I took in a deep breath and walked behind him. He stopped causing me to bump into him.

"Do you need something Kim?" he asked. I nodded staring into his dark caramel eyes. I could fall into his arms right there.

"Come into my office." he told me and I followed his cutis scent.

"What did you want?" he asked as he took a seat. I paced back and forth staring at the computer screen.

"Jake. Where was Donna last night?" I asked taking a quick glance at his face. He sighed getting up. He walked over to me with his tailored brown suit.

"Donna was in Paris" he told me. I watched as his eye twitched as he said the four words.

"You're lieing." I said not knowing where I had gotten the guts .

"I'm what?"

"Lieing your eyes always twitch when you lie" I've picked that up by staring at him constantly during meetings and interviews.

"See Donna doesn't know that. How do you know me so well?" he asked inchif closer.

"You're my boss"

"And she's my wife" he said his hands inches away from my face. I hadn't notice that the blinds were down and the room gave off a lazy feel.

"She should know this sort of things" he said his hand resting on my cheek. This seemed wrong but felt so right.

"So where was she?" I asked again. He withdrew his hand and instantly I wanted to scream and tell him to touch me again.

"At Ian's. We had a fight." he said watching me carefully.

"Oh" I said biting my lips. "Why did you lie?"

"Becaise I wanted to be with you" he said . I didn't know what to feel when he said that. I kept my lips pressed tightly against each other. I played the words over and over again. What did those words mean? How could he put it in that sentence? I bit my lip watching his eyes change color to a lighter brown. Because he wanted to be with me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 152 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
862K 3.5K 5
*R-RATED *This will be a mature romance with adult themes including language, sex and general themes* When Steph goes on her best friend's hen night...
113K 8.6K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...