Quick Transmigration: Heroine...

By Fiore5552

Synopsis: Qinghe County master Gu Sheng died. She had a first class beauty, her name could move the world, bu... More

Arc 1
General's Young Lady vs. Transmigrated Illegitimate Younger Sister 1 - 2
GYL vs YIYS 3-4
GYL vs YIYS 5-6
GYL vs YIYS 7-8
GYL vs YIYS 9-10
GYL vs YIYS (11-12)
GYL vs YIYS (13-14)
GYL vs YIYS (15-16)
GYL vs YIYS 17-18
GYL vs YIYS 19-20
GYL vs YIYS 21-22
GYL vs YIYS (23-24)
GYL vs YIYS 25-27
GYL Vs YIYS 28-29-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
2nd Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
3rd Story
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Notes
4th Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
15
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
5th Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
Notes
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14 - 15
C16 - C17
C18 - C19
C20 - C21
Chapter 22 - 23
C24 - C25
C26 - C27
C28
Arc 7
Online Game God vs. Beloved, Spoiled Disciple (1-2)
OGG vs. BSA (3-4)
OGG vs. BSD (5-6)
OGG vs. BSD (7-8)
OGG vs. BSD (9-10)
OGG vs. BSD(11-12)
OGG vs. BSD (13-14)
OGG vs. BSD (15-16)
OGG vs. BSD (17-18)
OGG vs. BSD (19-20)
OGG vs. BSD (23-24)
OGG vs. BSD (25-26)
OGG vs. BSD (27-28)
OGG vs. BSD (29-30)
Autistic Piano Girl vs. Private Tutor (1-2)
APG vs. PT(3-4)
APG vs. PT (5-6)
APG vs. PT (7-8)
APG vs. PT (9-10)
APG vs. PT (11-12)
APG vs. PT (13-14)
APG vs. PT (15-16)
APG vs. PT (17-18)
APG vs. PT (19-20)
APG vs. PT (21-22)
APG vs. PT (23-24)
APG vs. PT (25-26)
APG vs. PT (27-28)
APG vs. PT (29-30-31)
The Holy Saintess vs. The Maid Who Wants to Climb Ranks (1-2)
THS vs. MWCR (3-4)
THS vs. MWCR (5-6)
THS vs MWCR (7-8)
THS vs MWCR (9-10)
THS vs MWCR (11-12)
THS vs MWCR (13-14)
THS vs MCWR (15-17)
THS vs MWCR (18-20)
THS vs MWCR (21-22 End)
Light Queen of the End of the World vs. The Space Ability Woman 1-2
LQEW vs. TSAW (3-5)

OGG vs. BBSD (21-22)

4.4K 124 0
By Fiore5552

In short, the forum was so noisy and rowdy that Gu Shengyin was too lazy to argue.

After all, there was that kind of person. As long as she had identified something, even if she saw it with her own eyes, she could turn a blind eye to it.

She was preparing for the All-Server Grand PK Competition.

Rules of the All-Server Grand PK Competition: None of the servers would determine their own top ten. After randomizing, the players are sorted into skirmish groups. The last 50 players standing would be the top 50.

Of course, although the Top 50 could participate in the player social meeting, the ranking still needed to be decided.

The players were quickly filtered out, leaving [Lin Jiangxian]'s Top 5.

Five players, three were Tan Xiao Jianghu.

They were Dreary Falling Tree, Mountain River One Sword, and I Only Watch Not Speak.

The other two were also long time experts.

"Great God Dreary Falling Tree and Great God Mountain River One Sword. I have no hope. In any case, the number one of [Lin Jiangxian], the champion will be one of those two." A player, whose IGN was called Shallow Laugh Soft Speech, said.

The All-Server Grand PK Competition was on fire. The heat carried on, and the like fire forum votes were underway.

"I didn't expect that Small Misty Rain's number of votes would be this high." Gu Shengyin was amazed.

Small Misty Rain was impressively in the Top 10.

Her looks were not bad. She was good at interacting with people, acted coquettishly, and sold meng. Many male players eat this.

"Without taking some measures, Small Misty Rain could really climb back up relying on this contest." Gu Shengyin secretly pondered.

Small Misty Rain's reputation in [Lin Jiangxian] was originally terrible. There was no good reputation in the entire forum as well. However, when the votes appeared, Gu Shengyin already received several mails. The general idea was to let Dreary Falling Tree spare and forgive, and everyone would keep the peace.

"Sure enough, it's a world of looking at the face." Gu Shengyin silently ridiculed.

System: "You are known as the perfect creation. It is okay to let me hear it, but don't let others know." Be careful of getting thrashed.

Gu Shengyin: "...Besides you, who has seen my appearance?"

System: "In fact, with so many people speak for Small Misty Rain on the forum, according to human thinking, it is nothing more than because of her good looks and weak appearance. You, Dreary Falling Tree, are first on the PK list, strong to the point where no one else could compete, and your appearance is not attractive."

Gu Shengyin touched her lip with a hand: "In the final analysis, it still depends on the face."

"Ai, it seems that I still have to go participate in the player social meeting; otherwise, I would really become a malicious, heartless person." Gu Shengyin sighed with sorrow.

Since Small Misty Rain wanted to make use of her appearance to win the support of the majority of male players, she would let her lose her last advantage.

"It's truly depressing. I always rely on strength to speak. I didn't expect to finally have a day where I would also depend on my face." Gu Shengyin appeared to be sad.

System: "...Host, please do not ruin [Shen Xiaoxiao's] image." I think the Host is suffering from some strange disease.

Gu Shengyin secretly sighed. It seemed that she had been constrained by keeping Shen Xiaoxiao's expressionless face for a long time, causing her words and deeds became somewhat abnormal.

The two events lasted for a month.

At the end of the forum vote selection, the Grand PK Competition also determined the final result.

It was practically what everyone expected.

Dreary Falling Tree became the champion of the All-Server Grand PK Competition. Mountain River One Sword was defeated by her hand and got second place.

The first and second of the entire [Lin Jiangxian] was adequate enough to prove the strength of [Lin Jiangxian]'s first server.

Chapter 22

Not only did Small Misty Rain enter the Top 50 in the Face Value Contest, she also ranked quite near the top, 9th.

"Misty Rain, you will be going to the player social meeting in a few days. If you meet that Dreary Falling Tree, remember to clean her up!" A female player who had a good relationship with Small Misty Rain said.

Small Misty Rain had a proud expression: "Of course! Real life in not like on the net. So what if she is the number one PK Great God. With her kind of appearance, I estimate that not many people would want to put up with her."

..........

"Xiao Xiao."

Gu Shengyin turned around. The only person who would call her like this was only Mountain River One Sword.

"In several days, it will be time for the player social meeting. When are you going to come over?" Mountain River One Sword asked.

"I live in J City. It's very convenient." Gu Shengyin replied.

Mountain River One Sword was evidently very surprised: "You also live in J City? Truly a coincidence. I also live in J City."

It is quite a coincidence. I have even seen you. Gu Shengyin silently said in her mind.

"Then at that day, what time are you going to come?" Mountain River One Sword asked. "We can go together."

During this time, Mountain River One Sword had been trying to find all kinds of reasons to meet with Gu Shengyin. Even slow-minded people were also aware of Mountain River One Sword thoughts.

Although based on the few previous worlds, with Mountain River One Sword's identity and image, he was likely to be her lover. However, Gu Shengyin would not easily approach him until she was certain.

"I haven't decided whether to go yet." Gu Shengyin said.

In fact, she had already made a decision, but for some unknown reason, she deliberately said this sentence.

Sure enough, Mountain River One Sword's expression changed: "Why? Do you have something?"

Gu Shengyin vaguely replied: "En, a small matter."

Mountain River One Sword did not seem to be in a good mood. The two spoke a few words to each other and then went offline.

Soon, it was the day of the player social meeting.

[Lin Jianxian]'s game company specially rented a 5-starred hotel as the venue.

Many players from other parts of the country arrived two days ago. So, when Mountain River One Sword arrived, there were already many people inside.

There was an employee at the entrance holding a sign. At the top was the player's IGN. Each person would take their corresponding IGN.

In fact, many people had very good points. Those Top 50 Face Value players were basically very hot on the forum. They could easily recognize a familiar face.

On the contrary, players on the PK side were not very recognized. After all, the characters in the game were so varied, and these players' appearance were generally not remarkable.

Even so, when Mountain River One Sword entered, there were people who recognized him.

After all, there were people who did not adjust their appearance. These players were still familiar with this expert's face.

"Great God Mountain River, it's an honor to meet you at last." A player held a cup of wine in his hand as he came over to toast with Mo Tingyuan.

"Who said that us PK players only have technique and not face value? Look at our Great God Mountain River. One person could be compared with all the male players over there. Great God Mountain River is practically our PK group's face value representative ah!"

There was no women who was not looking at him with shiny eyes. They didn't expect Mountain River One Sword to not only have powerful skills, but also have face value that was against Heavens.

"Small Misty Rain, Mountain River One Sword is really handsome ah!" A female player standing together with Small Misty Rain said excitingly.

Small Misty Rain was not in a good mood and said: "Isn't it just a bit good-looking? What's the big deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 81.8K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
65.6K 97 29
Indulge in a seductive journey through a world of secrets, desires, and illicit passions. This Smut Book is a collection of short stories that explor...
201K 9.9K 53
Ashima has dreamed of space exploration her entire life. Finally embarking on her first mission, her excitement turns to terror when she crash land...
162K 3.8K 83
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...