Adopted by El and Louis

Por littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... Mais

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

Run Away

874 31 5
Por littlebell1992

I decide to go and see Uncle Simon for tonight then go elsewhere I remember where he lives. I start heading his way and al the sudden I hear a few male voices.

“Hey there pretty girl come have some fun.” One of them yell I look back and see three drunk guys I swallow and I start walking faster.

“come back here pretty let’s make you a real women” Another shouts I start getting really scared and start running the pain in my ankle is excruciating but I know that I have to get away from them. Finally 2 hours later it is dark and cold I’m scared and feeling severely unloved. I’m dripping wet again, shaking and can hardly walk any more. I knock on the door and I hear a female voice running down screaming Pizza I stand back and gently pat Galileo’s fur her is obviously wet as well. The door fly’s open and I see Demi there she looks at me and her smile drops.

“Gracie honey what are you doing here” she ask with that I break down crying demi pulls me in for a hug.

“what’s going on here” I hear another female voice say I don’t know who It is but I keep crying and cling to Demi she is trying to calm me down.

“Gracie is that you” I hear Simon say I hear Demi say it is me.

“Simon can you get a blanket please she is dripping wet and freezing” Demi says and she picks me up I can’t stop crying and shivering I feel a blanket been wrapped around me and demi sits us on the couch Simon sits next to us and tries to help calm me after about 15 minutes I have stopped crying.

“Sweetheart can you tell me what happened, how did you get here, why are you crying? Why are you hurt who hurt you?” Simon fires questions at me I feel over whelmed.

“Simon maybe one question at a time” a hear a male voice say I don’t know who it is I snuggle closer to Demi she is running her hand up and down my back trying to warm me up and comfort me.

“Ok Sorry Gracie, how did you get here? He ask as if it isn’t obvious.

“I walked” I say still shaking from fear and cold

“Ok sweetie why did you walk here?”

“They don’t have time for two kids” I say to them I see sadness flash across his face

“Why did you choose to come here Gracie” he ask maybe it was a bad idea to come here I guess I’m not welcome or wanted here either another tear rolls down my face. I look and see that he had company.

“I’m sorry Uncle Si I should leave I didn’t know you had company I was just going to stay the night then leave cos of the rain.” I say to him and about to climb of Demi’s Knee but she holds me tight.

“Grace Sweetie it is fine that you came here I am glad you came here it is safe here and this is just a boring Business meeting thing.” He says as he moves hair from my face

“What happened to your face sweetie did someone hit you” he seems a little angry as he says this I look down and shake my head going silent on them. “Babe maybe we should go get you into a warm bath and try warm you up a bit” Demi says as I’m still shivering crazy from been cold.

“I have to dry Galileo first he must be freezing.” I say

“All sorted honey I put the puppy in the front room with the heater on some water and food” the guy says to me I give a little smile.

“that’s a good idea Dems, sweet heart when you get warm, I’ll leave a jumper and I might have some pants that my niece left here before, you ok to take her up Demi” Simon says I just nod I’m so cold I want to warm up.

Demi carries me upstairs to a bathroom and sets me down as she runs the bath once it is ran I wait for her to leave when she doesn’t I look at her.

“Sorry baby I’m not leaving you are freezing and you could pass out and right now you are very upset” she says I look at her to challenge her but well I’m cold and tired.

“can you just turn around then” I ask softly she nods and turns I get undressed and get in the bath full of bubbles it feel nice the warmth it relaxes my muscles and makes me feel a little better except the pain of the cuts. Demi turns back around and sits next to the bath. I just let the warmth spread.

“Can I wash your hair Gracie?” demi ask I just nod not wanting to talk any more. I remember when mum washed my hair and I start to cry a little again. I miss them already it hurts to think of them.

“Its ok sweetie calm down” Demi says I calm down a little.

“Gracie can you tell me who hurt you?” she ask me

“The kids at school beat me up and call me names turns out they were right all along.” I say after sitting in the bath for a while and Demi trying to reassure me what the kids where saying isn’t true I get out and put on the fresh clothes uncle Si left for me I wrap my wet hair up and Demi wraps the blanket around me my ankle is really really sore it hurts to walk Demi carries me down stairs and I move to sit with uncle Simon.

“Are you feeling better love” he ask just as I am about to reply I sneeze he pulls me on his lap and pulls another blanket and wraps it around me.

“Does anyone know that you are here” he ask I shake my head no.

“Not unless they read the note but I’m guessing they haven’t yet I mean you haven’t had a phone call yet.” He nods in Agreeance

“Uncle Simy my ankle hurts” I whisper snuggling into him as my eyes get heavy.

“Ok baby I’ll get some ice for it” he says but I don’t want him to move he is the only person I have actually had a chance to say goodbye to.

“Here ya go Grace put this on your ankle” Demi hands me and ice pack and I put it on my ankle. .

“Oh Grace by the way this is mine and Demi’s friend and coworkers Kelly and L.A” Simon says introducing me to the other.

“Hello it’s nice to meet you. And I’m sorry that I ruined your meeting”

“Its ok sweet heart it was boring anyway, oh and Demi we left some pizza for you and grace” Kelly says handing Demi a pizza box.

“Ok you two eat up and Grace I am going to ring you parents I set them straight.” He says placing me next to Demi.

“No simy don’t they don’t have time and there stressed already” I say begging giving him the puppy dog eyes. I don’t want them to be called and get stressed out about it.

“I’m sorry baby but they need to know and baby once they realize you are gone they won’t stop until they find you again.” he says I can’t believe my puppy dogs eyes didn’t work this time I don’t see the point in calling them clearly they don’t care about me I have been gone for almost 4 hours obviously they don’t care mum saw me when I came in crying and hurt yet clearly she hasn’t gone up to my room to check on me the thought makes me start crying again.

“Hey hey what’s got the tears starting again” Demi ask me

“it’s been 4 hours and they haven’t noticed mum and Dad saw me when I walked in wet and my face like this and crying yet they don’t care it just hurts a little”  I say I stop myself crying and take a small bite of my pizza.

Simon’s POV

I can’t believe that grace walked here, I am shocked and pissed off at Louis and El actually all of them for making Grace feel so unwanted and unloved. The poor kid is a wreck she is trying to be strong but gah I want to go a knock some sense into them I decide to call them Neither Louis or El answer their phones I decide to call Liam he is always on his phone her answers.

“Hello uncle Si how are you” he seems so cheery and carefree.

“You go and Put Louis or Eleanor on the phone right this instants” I say my voice seething with anger.

“There a bit busy with River at the mom” he stats say.

“I don’t care you out them on right now” I say I hear Liam gulp and get up I hear some muttering.

“Hey Si right now is not a good time”

“No now is a good time Louis, you listen, right at this moment where your daughter is” I ask still seething.

“She is ermm hold on, El where’s Grace, did someone pick her up from school” I hear him ask this just pisses me of more.

“She is in her room Si why?” he ask he sounds a little unsure about the answer

“Are you sure Louis maybe you should check on her” I say.

“I will once we get River settled Si like I said now isn’t the time I’m sure she is fine doing her homework.” He says this re ignites the anger.

“No Louis you are wrong you want to know how I know, I don’t care if you don’t I’m telling you anyway I know she isn’t in her room because about 2 hours ago your little girl turned up on my doorstep, scared wet crying, bruised and beaten, she told us she feels unloved, unwanted and that she is only causing you more stress that is why she is running away she has been getting bullied at school you guys didn’t notice. You know what is worst, you both saw Grace when she walked home from school in the rain, after she got beaten up by the kids at school she has cuts bruises a split lip she can hardly walk she looks like she is in pain. Yet you two seem more focused on the baby I know the baby takes time but you seem to have forgotten about one very important little kid. You two need to get you fucking act together and fix this with Grace, but don’t you dare come here tonight though it will only upset her more” I say with that I hang up the phone of him before he can reply. I calm myself down before I walked back in and pull grace back onto my lap she is shaking a little then I realized that I was yelling.

“sorry or yelling sweetheart, and I know you heard all that they do love you, you know that don’t you, I don’t think they were expecting what a new baby would bring” I reassure her, she looks up at me with her big blue eyes that can just make me agree to anything her eyes show innocents and this want to be loved I tell you what El and Lou better get there shit together or I will kill them and adopt this little one myself.

“Thankyou uncle simy” she says with a little smile I hug her tighter.

“Well we best be of it was nice meeting you Grace” Kelly says and LA nods in her agreeance and follows

“Did you want a lift home Dems?” LA ask her she looks at me I think she should stay Grace would feel better if she stayed I reckon.

“I might stay here if that’s ok Simon I want to be here with this little girl” she says bopping Graces nose.

“that’s fine Dems I’ll take you back to the hotel tomorrow as I said you guys could all stay here there is plenty of room here” I say the others just laugh a little.

once the others left we go back to the couch Demi has taken Grace from me now and she looks so tired I put on a movie that I think is suitable for her to watch even though I don’t think she will stay awake to much longer, Demi is running her hand through Graces hair and grace is resting on her shoulder she looks so cute. It isn’t long before she is asleep.

Louis POV

I Simon just hung up the phone after blasting me El looks at me shocked the El puts the baby down and we both run to Graces room please let this be some sort of joke I look straight in the cupboard the box with her dads stuff is gone shit she really has gone what have we done.

“El Simon said she has been bashed up El why didn’t we notice” I say getting frustrated with myself has she been getting bullied the whole time and we didn’t see it. I see El sitting on the bed with a letter.

“This is all my fault Lou” she says to me I don’t get how it is just her fault I missed everything as well.

I read the letter I totally forgot we were meant to pick her up, the poor kid had to walk home from school in the rain, she got beaten up and we ignored. By now El is crying hysterically saying how bad of a mum she is I hug her tight to me and reassure her that she wasn’t and we all make mistakes we just have to fix it get our little girl back, how on earth are we going to fix this with her I can’t believe what we have done though. What are we going to do?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
10K 256 36
Elizabeth wasn't expecting that phone call in maths to say her mum was dead. but then would you have? she didn't expect her only protector from her a...
459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...