My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Kiss me.

248 7 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

(4 months later)

It's been 4 months since I live with Demi, I left the school and Ms.Estela told the principal that I was going to take classes in house because I didn't wanted those assholes to bully me. It's summer now, I'm glad is summer because I just want to relax. Demi and I are just friends, last time I wanted to tell her that I fell for her, I saw her kissing Wilmer and we almost kiss. I don't think she don't love him so now I'm trying to forget Demi and find other girl that really loves me but I'm not lucky.

I opened the door and saw Wilmer pushing Demi, Demi was crying and screaming, I hit Wilmer so hard in his stomach that he fell to the ground, he look at me and then run away. I look at Demi and she hugged me.

"Demi, it's ok, I'm here now." She sobbed and I played with her hair.

"He wanted t-to..."

"You don't have to tell me Demi, it's fine." I kissed her forehead and she look at me. We made eye contact and I saw the glow in her eyes. That glow again. I smile a little and she smile a little too.

I can't help myself. I need to do this. I leaned in and capture her lips with mine. It feels so right. She kissed me back and I felt butterflies and fireworks. I never kissed a girl before. And I'm glad Demi is the first one.

Demi pdv's:

When I felt Brittany's lips, I felt that I was so in love, it felt so right. I kissed back and butterflies and fireworks start to appear in my stomach. I put my hands in her neck to depend the kiss and after a while, we pulled away. I look at her eyes and smile.

"You can't imagine how much I waited to do that." She smiled "And why you didn't kissed me before?"

"Because I thought you really loved Wilmer and I just felt so sad and hurt." I saw sadness in her eyes and I kissed her cheeks, her nose and pecked her lips.

"I don't love Wilmer, I fell in love with you." She look at me and smile.

"I fell for you too, not just because you're my idol, but because you're so sweet and cute and lovely, you're always here for me." I smile.

"Then..." I smile a little.

"Demi...want to go on a date with me?" She smile and I smile.

"Of course I will Britt." She blush and I giggle.

"Every time I call you Britt you blush." I giggle.

"It's just...when you say Britt, it makes me shiver and blush because it sounds so cute in your voice."

"So..." She picked me up and we sat in the couch, she sat me in her lap and I smile a little. "What you want to do Dems?" I blush and giggle.

"Mmm...well...now that we already said what we feel." I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back and I smile. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

After a make out session, we pulled away and I rested my forehead in her forehead.

"I never thought I would be kissing Demi Lovato." She bit her lip and I giggle.

"Believe it because you can always kiss Demi Lovato." I smile and she shook her head. "No." I look at her confused.

"I always want to kiss just Demi." She smile and I smile, she pecked my lips and I hide my head in her neck. I feel safe with Brittany.

"Britt?" I asked.

"Yeah baby?" I blush a little and giggle.

"You don't care if I tell my fans and family about you? I mean, I want to come out and tell everyone that I fell for you." I kissed her neck and she giggle.

"Of course I don't care baby, you can tell everyone about us, I don't care, as long as I'm with you, I don't care about anything." I smile and giggle.

"I just...maybe you will receive hate and maybe some fans will not support us...But just know that I'll always stay by your side, I don't care what they're going to say, ok?" She kissed my forehead and I smile.

"I don't care either, I just want to be with you Demi." She smile and I smile. "I love your perfect smile."

I blush and she giggle. "So, what we gonna do in our date?" I look at her and she look at me.

"It's a surprise so I can't tell you." I pouted and she laugh. "I will not tell you even if you pout or do puppy face."

"But babeeee!" I made a little girl voice and she laughed even more, I pouted even more and she pecked my lips.

"Stop doing that baby, I will not tell you, it's a surprise." She wink at me and I rolled my eyes. She kissed my cheek and then my nose. "Don't get mad baby."

"I'm mad because you don't want to tell me." She giggle.

"You'll see, now kiss me." She bit her lip and I smile, I leaned in and she kissed me. I kissed back and I pull her closer by putting my hands in her neck.

Brittany pdv's:

This feels just like a dream, I can't believe I finally told Demi what I feel for her, it feels so right, I want to tell Ms.Estela and Hailey about Demi, they won't believe this, I'm so happy now, I hope this works out because I really really want to be with Demi. It would be maybe a little hard because well, she's Demi Lovato but I don't care, I can't lie, I feel a little scared but I'm falling for Demi and I really want to e with her. I know everything will be ok, our love will last forever...I know.

I heard the piano and I head to where the piano was, I look at Demi playing the piano and singing, I love when she sing. She was singing 'Warrior'

Now I'm a warrior

I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than I've ever been

And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

I'm a warrior

And you can never hurt me again

No oh, yeah, yeah

You can never hurt me again...

I clap and she look at me, she smile and I walk to her.

"That was beautiful Dems." I smile and she blush.

"Thanks babe." I smile and pecked her lips. "Do you know how to play piano?" She look at me and I smile, I sit beside her.

"Well, I know two songs and I actually, have a beautiful song for you." I wink at her and start playing.

For you, there'll be no more crying,

For you, the sun will be shining,

And I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world

To you, I'll never be cold

'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,

But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before, like never before.

"Babe that was so beautiful oh my god." She grabbed my face and kissed me. "You're amazing Britt" She smile and rest her forehead in mine.

"You're perfrect." She blush and I giggle. "Demi?"

"Hmm?" She had her eyes closed and I sigh.

"Be mine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...