Pretty Little Fears

By urbantypist

Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pret... More

PLF
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
the end

VIII

26.2K 1.1K 616
By urbantypist

Hennessy smiled lightly as she sat on the leather couch in the front room watching Kairi from a distance.

Her hair was a curly mess as she sat playing with her toys and indulging in the television in front of her.

She was carefree, something Hennessy only hoped she could experience one day.

Hennessy walked over to the stove in the kitchen, turning off all of the burners and preparing the food for both Kairi and herself. Terror had yet to arrive home, which wasn't surprising but was disappointing.

She sighed lightly before giving The toddler her food and eating her own.

After the incident at the club two weeks ago, things had became different between the pair.

Terror would leave before sunrise and wouldn't return until wee hours in the morning, only to repeat the same process.

She worried about not only his whereabouts and what he was doing but also his sleeping patterns.

There was no way he could survive off of 2 hours of sleep alone.

But aside from that Hennessy worried about his relationship with Kairi. This had been the fourth time she would be left alone to watch her since Terror was out doing God knows what.

It didn't bother Hennessy that she had to watch Kairi, it more so bothered her that even after calling and texting her father, he failed to show up to be there for his child.

She was confused, but mainly hurt for the mere fact that after she had willingly partaken in sexual activities for the first time with him, he went ghost.

And by ghost, she meant fucking gone. After the night in the club, Terror dropped her off at home and that was it.

He pulled a Houdini on her and that left her uneasy, in addition to ashamed and once again, the one thing he had taught her not to be: insecure.

Hennessy decided that tonight would be the night she got Terror to explain what had been going on with him lately.

Kairi had been sound asleep in her room for about an hour, while Hennessy had made herself comfortable on the lounge chair facing the door.

She wore a jersey dress with her natural hair out and bare face on. She had a small black scrunchy on her wrist just in case she needed to put her fists to use.

2:43 a.m was the time on the digital clock when Hennessy heard the creak of the front door.

She shot up from her seat walking over to Terror who looked shocked to see her.

"Damn uhh what you doing up?" He asked scratching the back of his neck while sizing her up.

He looked high.

"What you doing out?" Hennessy asked placing her hand on her hip and shifting her weight to one leg.

Terror sucked his teeth before heading to his room annoyed. The last thing he wanted was to be greeted with an argument.

"Terror don't your hear me talking to you!" Hennessy asked following him to his room.

She banked the corner to turn into his bedroom seeing him sitting on his bed in only his briefs.

"Yo ma, you bugging right now, I had a long ass day and I don't wanna hear your mouth iight?"

That statement only fueled the blazing fire in Hennessy's body, and she got closer to him.

"DO YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR TERROR, YOUR ASS WAS OUT ALL DAY WHILE I WAS HERE WATCHING YOUR DAUGHTER AND MAKING SURE YOU CAME HOME TO A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT AND A HOT MEAL, BUT I'M BUGGING CUZ YOU HAD A LONG DAY? Nah fuck that, I will make your shit a foot long if it means you'll get your head out of your ass and tell me where the fuck you have been for the past two weeks!"

Hennessy could have sworn she heard a background applause once she had finished her argument and she felt good to have finally let that out.

Terror looked shocked himself as he sat there.

In a matter of seconds Hennessy was pressed against the wall in a dominating kiss. Terror's hand was loosely wrapped around her neck as he explored her body with the other.

Hennessy couldn't control her moans as the kiss intensified, his lips went from hers to the nape of her neck down to her chest.

She lifted his head from her chest to look at her as she asked her unanswered question yet again.

Terror sighed before letting Hennessy go and assuming his previous position.

"Mane I don't know ma, I can't explain it." Terror sighed running his hand down his face.

Hennessy sat next to him before speaking. "Explain what?"

"It's like ever since I met you, I've been feeling some type of way about you. I mean you're beautiful, you take care of a child who ain't yours, you can cook, you're kind, you're just everything a nigga could ask for. And I thought that whatever it was I was feeling for you would go away, but when you told me bout that nigga Bick, it's like a switch flipped in me. When that nigga's blood was on my hands, I thought about the amount of blood you were drenched in the night I found you, and I wanted to resurrect his ass to see him bleed some more. Your birthday night...brought out everything I was trying to keep hidden and I'm just.. scared, I ain't never felt this way before not even with Kairi's momma, and I'm afraid I'll fail myself and most importantly you."

Terror put his head down while Hennessy moved in front of him.

"Terror you're an amazing person, and you shouldn't hide you're feelings out of fear of failing. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. You're not gonna fail anyone and at the end of the day even if you do, who am I to judge? You're not perfect Terror but you can't run away from life every time you fear something won't work out. That will lead you down a road of pure regrets and what ifs." I finished and Terror lifted his head to see me.

He smirked a little before nodding his head. "You're right, and I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately. I hope you can forgive me."

Hennessy nodded and smiled at him. "Of course I do, I think the hardest part will be getting back on Kari's good side."

He waived her off and twisted his lip before speaking. "My baby girl love me regardless if I wasn't here to play dress up with her for a couple of days."

Hennessy laughed and laid down getting comfortable in his king sized bed.

Terror came up to her, resting his head on her thighs and looking up at her bare face.

"So uh, you think I could get some dome tonight?" He asked tracing circles on her skin with a small pout on his face.

Hennessy laughed before mushing his head away from her. "Hell nah nigga, good try, but it's gonna be a while until you get your shit licked from me after what you pulled."

Terror groaned loudly before gripping her bare thighs and laying down to sit her on top of his face.

"Well I hope you don't mind if you get your shit licked." He said looking up at her with a grin on his face.

'Don't mind if I do.'

Here's the eighth chapter of Pretty Little Fears. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Your support is what keeps me motivated to write, and smiling all day.

sheashalom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45K 77
π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝒖𝒔 π’Šπ’” π’„π’π’π’‡π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’ ✨
162K 4K 51
Just readdddπŸ’› Under construction 🚧🚧🚧
388K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
21K 601 30
new book, not connected to what is love series.