Bat Boy Scenarios

By Batboys_Lover1939

This book is filled with four of the character we love the most so if you a fangirl of four of the hottest gu... More

How you meet
Meeting again
He asks you out
First Date
First Kiss
Dating the Bat Boys Includes
Texting Nicknames
Their Favorite outfit on you ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—
How you cuddle๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„
๐Ÿ˜‚ Your Favorite Thing About Them
Imagine
Savage
How He Propose's (Barry Allen)
How you find out their Identity
How you find out their identity pt 2
When he's jealous
When you get jealous
The matching tattoos you guys would get

Welcome!!!

1.2K 23 3
By Batboys_Lover1939

So I decided to put these Scenarios and Imagines up but if you want a certain scenario then you can comment. Let's get on with the scenarios and don't worry since these aren't gonna be as long as one shots I will try to update regularly but school (hell) still gets in the way. Some of them will be long so don't worry I won't do a two sentence scenario (all the time).

The characters I will be doing are

Dick Grayson

Jason Todd

Tim Drake

Damian Wayne

Yup only the Bat Boys but I am also willing to do Wally, Bart, and Roy all you have to do is request which one you want and what scenario you want.

-Also I would love for you to comment all the basic scenarios you want to see!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
120K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
458K 31.3K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
68.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...