He asks you out

Dick- He asks you out

After a few months of working with Dick I wouldn't want to have any other job, He really is amazing and sweet to me. He treats me more like a friend then his assistant but i'm not complaining, I came in early this Friday with coffee and a few files that the commissioner wanted me to give to him but once I closed the door behind me already having a bright smile but when I turned around it faded seeing he wasn't there.

 I took the coffee and set the files down then went to the storage room since he has been here for a couple days trying to solve a case, I walked in seeing him reading through some files. "Dick" he looked up at me and sighed already knowing what I was gonna say "you should get some sleep" I sat next to him and gave him his coffee "or at least eat something" he smiled at me when I pulled out a bag with his favorite muffin"you're amazing" I blushed. I looked away but felt his lips meet my check so I turned to him "I want to ask you something" I nodded still blushing "will you go out with me" I bit my lip and hugged him so he fell back chuckling "yes of course I will".

Jason- He asks you out

Every weekend after the last Jason always comes and I face off against his brothers someday we switch it up but either way I am always on the winning team. It was finally the week were me and Jason get pair up so I was excited as I walk on the court everybody was ready "i think you have an obsession with Laser tag Y/N" I frowned "wow you're breaking my heart Jay" he chuckled "your in your 20's and still playing laser tag" I chuckled and smirk at him "maybe next time we'll play something more dangerous, like paintball" his eyes widen "no thank you" I shrugged as the lights went out "to late Todd".

 The game went on and I noticed a few times Jay getting distracted but we still won after we all came out I pulled him over to a corner "what was your problem out there you were getting distracted" he blushed and turned his head I looked at him then smirked "does someone have a crush on me" he turned back but groaned so I laughed until I felt him peck my lips so I stop but smile then wrapped my arms around him "so date, you and me next saturday" he smiled and peck my check nodding then walking out and I saw do a celebration dance so I giggled.

Tim- He asks you out

I Came into school out of breath since I just ran here in a hurry. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff turning to see Tim "where have you been" I sighed "sorry Tim, the bus left without me then I forgot to get my lunch of the counter and then I had to run here so" he smiled at me shaking his head "come on were late to class" we started walking which confused me since we were late "I thought you said we were late" he smiled and shrugged "we are" I looked at him "then why didn't you go to class without me" he didn't answer me just kept his smile "ok what's wrong with you, you're acting all smiley".

 He chuckled "it's nothing" I get closer to him and grab his arm and hooked on "oh come on Timmy, tell me" he sighed looking down but he bit his lip then grabbed my hand and he pulled me to the gym "Tim we are really really late, what are we doing here" he took both my hands and I gasped looking into his eyes "what are..what" he chuckled "I know this is crazy and you probably don't want too but..will you go out with me, just one date ok one and then if you don't like it there doesn't have to be a second but I really" I cut him off but pulling him into a hug of course i'll go out with you Tim"

Damian- He asks you out

Me and Damian do everything together even at school we have all our classes together. Most people who see who think were dating but were not but if we were I don't think I would mind. He really has grown on me over the past few weeks and I have grown on him, I was on my way to his house for the first time and I was nervous but excited. Once I got to the door he was already waiting for me he come up to me and grabbed my hands "ok before we go in there you need to be warned it's sorta intense right now since they don't really believe that I have a friend". 

I chuckle "don't worry Dames, I can handle whatever you throw at me". He smirked "really Y/N" I smirk ack "of course Wayne" he chuckled and we walked to the door together "we'll see". Once he opened the door I spotted three guys spying my the staircase so I rolled my eyes but then looked to see Alfred "hello Alfred" he nodded and smiled "Miss Y/N" I chuckled then turned back to Damian "do they think there hiding" he nodded then I heard them come down "how did you know we were there" I rolled my eyes smirking "one, you were obvious, two you suck at hiding, and three i'm very very good at spotting guys who hide in there own shell like you brother here" I smirked at him and I saw him blush a bit but he pulled my hand up the stairs to his room.

 "Well I think you impressed them, but really I told you not to tell them anything about us" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck "what us Dames" he groaned "so, i'm gonna guess that you maybe like me" his eyes widen "what" I shrugged backing off of him "well I guess that you don't so maybe i'll go ask one of your brothers you never know" he pulled me back to him "i don't think so" I smirked "why" he rolled his eyes "because if anyone's going out with you it's me, they don't deserve it" I pulled him closer to me "works for me wayne"

---------------------------------------------------------

I Hope your enjoying this book so far, but it's only starting... :)