[Tododeku] The Stars Are Fall...

By Swirk57

"I see black while you see white" - Like a Star Mike Krol More

0- Read This
2- Rosetta and Philae 🌑
3- Nebby 🌌
4- I'm Just a Comet ☄️
5- Asteroids 💥
0.1- That's how mafia works
6- Milky Way 🌑
7- Opportunity ☄️
8- Neptune 🌃

1- Hello Starlight✨

5.3K 172 88
By Swirk57

Todoroki POV:

Ah, first day of college. Another year to have no friends. It's going to be the same as it's always been.
"Hi! Is your name Todoroki?" A green haired boy asks. "Yes. Why?" I ask. "You're my desk mates!" He exclaims. "Ok. Don't talk to me unless you really have to" I say. He looks sad. "Please." I add. He giggles and walks over to his seat. I sit next to him and, as I asked, didn't talk to me the entire day.

Midoriya POV:

Since Mr Half and Half doesn't want me talking to him, I try and talk to the girl next to me. "My name is Midoriya Izuku!" I exclaim. "Uraraka Ochaco! Nice to meet you!" She smiles. We talk up until class starts. We basically became best friends on the first day.

Time Skip

I found out I have to share a room with Todoroki. It's ok, but I wanted a more fun roommate..
I quietly unpack my things and set up on my side of the room. It's kinda a mix of space and all might. I also have this limited addition space might! It's so cool! I glance over at Todoroki's side. It's so modern (not to mention blue!), wow! I pull out a curtain (just my roommate hated me or was weird or something like that). "Would you like me to put this up or no?" I ask. "That would be nice." He replies. I nod and put it up. It fits both of our rooms, so its ok! My side is space and his is a blank navy blue. "Midoriya. You may talk to me outside of class when I am not learning or training." He says. Awesome! I can build a friendship with him! "I'm going to bed now." He says. Dammit "Oh ok! Goodnight!" I smile, even though he can't see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC