Undercover girl and schools b...

By pisces_100

Kate Lopez is a F.B.I agent and she's only 17 years old. She is going undercover as a high student, with her... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3

chapter 4

154 7 1
By pisces_100

Its finally the first day of school and im nervous. Me and Erin got ready and ate breakfast. We grabbed your school bag and went to school.

we got off and heard whispers and people looking at us. The girls were saying stuff like 'they look like sluts' and the guys 'two hot girls' I just what to do my job.

we got our schelduces and locker number too. We went to your lockers then i see a tall guy with brown hair, sexy body super hot and his crew.  I keep looking at him.

"Kate i know your looking at him." she said.

"uh sorry, lets go to class" i said

"OMG! hes looking over here" she said

"lets go to class now !" i said

i look back and he is looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
730K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
175K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
155K 891 30
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...