My Life, My Choice

By tuggy4u

This is a story of love really. It's werewolf based and lesbian and gay as well. This is just something that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
not an update
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

12

421 23 4
By tuggy4u

Attn: the tattoos that I have Invisioned for them I couldn't find something like is so you will have to use your imagination a little. As well as the two pics above. Sorry hope you guys and gals enjoy.

LOLA POV

I go back in the room and pull up a chair next to her bed. I held her hand and then found myself falling asleep. I wake up in the same position but Rayn is still out. I lean over her and say "baby please open your eyes" but nothing. David comes in and looks at he

"Anything yet?" I just shake my head no.

"Lola you need to go home and rest."

"No I will not leave her. She is my mate and and the love of my life. I will not leave when she needs me the most. I want to be here when she gets up." I say in a harsh tone.

"Ok spoken like a true Luna but please let me get you some food. You have to be strong for her when she gets up." I agree to him with a nod and he leaves.

I take this time to look at Rayn she is so beautifully handsome. Its crazy that she is all mine. A small smile comes to my face.

"So what has you all smiles?" I hear David ask.

I didnt even noticed he was back. I just blush. He laughed then handed me the food he got for me as well as a change of clothes. He kisses me on the forehead.

"I will be right outside with everyone else." I nod ok and start to eat but I don't want to.

"You have to eat so we can be stong by her side when she wakes up" Amber says to me, so I try my best to make myself eat. After im anlout half way done I cant eat anymore.

I start to change and I see a tattoo on me.

"What is this?" I yell to no one in particular. Carly and Ashley runs in the room.

"What's wrong?"

At first they took me by surprise but then I point at my shoulder and arm.

"Oh you scared us" Carly says. Then turns to Ashley "I got this" and Ashley leaves.

"Sweetie is just your mating tattoo. It comes on you once you and your mate have mated and completely finished making the bond
By doing so you both gave your hearts to one another. Rayn should have one as well."

"What is it actually? I cant really see the whole thing."

"It's a white wolf howling with the moon behind it and the sun to the side of it. All in the shape of a half wing that's goes to the middle of our back. It's beautiful truly beautiful".

I walk over to Rayn and look at her as she is my whole world.

"Where would it be?"

"In the same place as yours sweetie."

Mine is on my left so in look there. But when I look I'm in complete shock.

"Carly there is nothing there."

"That's impossible."

She starts to walk over. I turn back to Rayn and I see something on Rayn's right arm. I move the cover down and there it is. I walk to the other side of the bed to see it better. It's a black wolf howling with the sun behind it and the moon on the side all in the shape of a half wing that's seems to go down her back.

"How is that possible? Carly says.

She calls David in the room and tries to explain what is going on. He then ask to see the mark's. I show him a bit of mine and a bit of Rayn's. He sees it the tattoo and just looks fearful and in shock.

"Let's just hope she wakes up soon." He says right before leaving the room.

The next day I can see Rayn trying to move her fingers. I go next to her and hold her hand.

"Baby please come back to me." She starts to open her eyes.

"Baby thats it wake up for me baby."

She opens her eyes and looks at me. She then leans up to me and kisses me. I pull back and smile and cry at the same time.

"I need to tell your parents and the doctor your up."

"No please just stay with me" she ask in a raspy voice.

"OK baby do you need some water?" She nods yes. I go to the other side of the bed and get a cup of water then gets in the bed with her. She drinks her water and we cuddle.

"I love you Lola."

"I love you Rayn."

  Rayn's POV

When I wake up Lola is in my arms and I tell her that I love her even though I know that she is sleeping.

"Ashley I need you where are you?"

"On my way Alpha just let me tell your parents."

"No I want you to come and you only."

" Yes Alpha"

I look down at Lola and see a tattoo on her left side it must be our mating tattoo. Ashley comes in the room.

"Alpha way can't I tell your parents?"

"I need someone I can trust other then Lola and that is you. I need you to promise me that if anything were to happen to me you will look out for her."

"Of course Rayn but why are you saying this?" I can see the tears in her eyes.

"I just have a feeling you know but please keep this between us."  I don't like using my Alpha tone on my best friend but I don't think I have a choice. We both laugh because we both know I don't like it. She bows.

"Sure thing Rayn."

"Hey what's so funny?" Lola asked.

"Nothing babe."

She shrugged her shoulders and held onto me tighter and then she looked up.

"Oh hey Ash"

"Hello Luna"

Then Lola gets up and hits Ashley playfully.

"Don't call me that."

"Oh I'm sorry Luna" Ashley says with sarcasm and giggles. Lola hits her again then Ashley say

"ok ok I give sorry Lo. I will see you guys later and you should tell your parents your woke."

"She is right you know" Lola says.

"OK I will call them. "Mother, father I'm up can you come here."

"We will be right there".

They came in the room a few moments later. My mother looks scared while my father looks guilty. My mother then runs to hug me and I fully accepted it.

"Hi mom."

"Hi sweetie I was so worried about you" she says as she is about to cry.

"Don't cry mom it's ok im ok."

"Hello honey" my father says. I give him a slight glare but nod him over for a hug after all they are still my parents.

"Your still my father and I know you just wanted to protect me."

"That is all I ever wanted to do Rayn but there is something you need to know." He says with a worried look.

"It's ok dad I know who my real mother is."

All three of them look at me in shocked. I turn to Lola and ask "how do you know about it? "

"I kinda asked your parents what we're you talking about I'm sorry."

"Baby its ok no need to be sorry" then we kiss. It was short but any kiss from her is amazing. I can feel that she is calm now.

"Rayn everything you need to know about your mom is in this book." He pulls out a white book it's not that big though.

"Thank you dad."

"They need to move back your change is about to happen and I know you don't wanna hurt them." Says Athena.

"Guys I need you to move back."

"Baby your eyes they are changing" Lola say.

"I know baby that's why I need you to move back."

That's when I see my mother take her by the shoulders and move her. I give a slight growl.

"We have to let her do it or we will hurt our mate."

I give her a nod a she moves Lola more. "This will be very painful if you try to fight it. So please stop because you are hurting me too." Athena tells me and that is the last thing I hear......

Man I just woke up. Here we go again.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...
347K 8.1K 18
It's about a girl Zanna who is a shifter and is training to be alpha until she meets her mate and her mate just happens to be a girl who is human.
51K 2.3K 58
This is a story of my INCREDIBLE life! *Note the sarcasm people* My names Eve and I don't know what I'm here for. My pack hates me. Relationships su...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...