Cinderella?! (Kise Ryōta fanf...

By Non-tan

You all know the Cinderalla, This is a story similar to her. Her name is Inoue Chiyo. She doesn't believe i... More

Hime 1: Scout.
Hime 2: Audition.
Hime 3: Phenomenal
Hime 4: Love Sickness

Prologue

295 7 4
By Non-tan

Cinderella.

A girl whose parents were gone but was took in by her Stepmother and 2 stepsisters.

She served and lived with them.

She is beautiful and kind to animals.

She married the prince because of a glass slipper as a clue.

My name is Inoue Chiyo.

My life is completely same as hers.

But I don't believe in fairy tales and Princes.

Still, there's this one annoying guy who claimed to be my prince.

--------------------------------------

Ahh yea... My pride is shattered... I don't know

Anyways. This story popped in my mind, I was watching cinderella out of boredom and hey, guess what? I came up with a story the same thing as Cinderella but different version, Japanese version!

This is for the Kise's Princesses and others.

I hope you'll like it. This will be a really slow update since I'm working in 3 stories now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
223K 11.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...