Can's Sweetener ( LBC FF ) [...

Galing kay Stin_Mon

This will be a short story. More like a long One-Shot. This FanFic takes place after Season 1. So basically h... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Bland
Chapter 2: His Smile
Chapter 3: Realizations
Chapter 4: Sweet
Tin's Oxygen: Part 1
Tin's Oxygen: Part 2
Tin's Oxygen: Part 3

Extra: Lemon's Mission

6.9K 305 106
Galing kay Stin_Mon

"Ai'Ley, shouldn't we go back now?"

"Shush! And keep your head down." I said. Pushing her head back down while we hide behind a car. "I'm trying not to be noticed... Aish. I shouldn't have even brought you."

"I came because you promised to help me make posters for the game tomorrow. Don't tell me you forgot, Ai'Ley."

"Of course not." I did forget. "We will go as soon as I get it, Chompoo."

"Ok. But how do you know they haven't left the building yet. We could be waiting for nothing."

"I've gone over this... I recognize this car." I said pointing at the black Mercedes Benz. "It's the same car that was parked here a couple of days ago. It has to be P'Tin's."

"How do you even know what kind of car he drives?"

"He dropped off P'Can last week. Trust me. It's his." I said trying to convince her... As well as myself. I could be wrong about this being his car, but I was hoping.

It has to be his.

"Ok. Ok. But you-!"

I was getting irritated now. Chompoo was my best friend, but she didn't have the same interests as myself, and obviously doesn't share in my enthusiasm for my new discovery.

"Look P'Can isn't any help anymore. If he can't get it... Then I will have to do it myself," I said turning to her.

My stupid brother has become useless lately. Refusing to take my picture for me. No matter how many times I ask him to...

He keeps refusing.

Which is so not like him. I couldn't even get him with my usual guilt trick.

The hell! Of all times he chooses now to become so damned adamant. That's when it occurred to me...

Can isn't that smart to figure out I have been tricking him.

SO why refuse me so defiantly??

He's hiding something! He has to be.

I am positive I know what it is...

I can't think of any other reason. Everything was beginning to make sense to me, and I was seeing a very clear-beautiful in every way-picture.

I HAVE TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THIS!

I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

Which is why I have to get a REAL picture to prove my theory.

"Ley!" Chompoo yells in my ear with her eyes open wide.

"What?!"

Champoo points behind me, and I turn around to see what she just had to interrupt my thoughts for.

The minute I turn around I found out the reason for her shocked expression. Soon my face showed a fairly similar expression, because I turned to come face to face with a smirking Tin. Pete stood a few feet away from him. Smiling at us politely.

After I get over the initial shock I jumped from my squatted positon, and backed away. Pulling Chompoo with me a few steps backwards. "Sawadee krub, P'Tin... P'Pete. What are you doing here? Hehe." I asked trying to play dumb.

He arches an eyebrow at me in amusement. Pete tried to hide his laugh with his hand. "I'm going to my car. What are you doing here, N'Lemon?" Tin asked.

"Ohhh? Your car is parked here... What a coincidence? We were just passing by. Right, Chompoo?"

"..."

I nudge her in the arm. "OH, ah right? We were on our way to the... Canteen."

"Yea. To eat," I said agreeing with her. Nodding my head furiously.

"Humm." He said with an incredibly handsome smile. That I can't help but smile along with him. "Why come to the IC building to eat?"

"Huh?" I asked after I got out of my daze.

"You guys are from a different faculty?"

Shit. He's onto us. I begin to panic.

"Oh? Haha. You mean why eat here? In the IC building... When we aren't IC students... That's what you are asking us."

Tin nodded his head. I looked at Chompoo for help, but she still hasn't fully gotten over the previous shock either.

"That's a good question... We are here for... The food. Yes! This canteen has better food. And I'm hungry. I better go P'Tin." I pull Chompoo with me as we run off and give our waii's quickly to our seniors. I felt my face flush from embarrassment.

When we were finally out of sight I gave out a sigh of relief. "That was close." Then a realization hit my senses finally came back to me. "NO. NO. NO! I was so close too! They were together. I blew my chance." I said in frustration.

How many times have I tried and failed this week alone? Four...

"Maybe if I go back..."

"No. I'm hungry, Ley. Let's just get the picture tomorrow, and we still have to work on the posters." She said tugging on my sleeve.

"Er. Er. Fine, but we are coming back tomorrow." We left the IC faculty, and headed back to ours. (We couldn't really afford the IC lunches.)

"Are you sure they are a couple?" She asked when we sat down at a table.

"Yep. You heard P'Tin that day... He was confessing to P'Pete."

"Mumm... Pete didn't say yes though."

"That's cause my idiot of a brother got in the way."

That idiot brother of mine is the reason I have found out their secret.

It was quite obvious by the way he's been acting lately. Refusing my requests, acting all moody lately.

At first I thought maybe he had his heart broken or something, but he's back to normal now. (Except his defiance in doing what I'm asking of him.)

It's like whenever I even mention Tin and Pete he gets all angry and whinny.

Saying things like...

"Ley, I don't want too." "Why should I take a picture of that bastard for?" "I can't get a good shot." "Tin will kill me if he found out."

Those were his answers when he began acting weird, but now he says things like...

"I don't want to take it." "Stop asking me, Ley."

And finally...

"NO! They aren't together!" P'Can yelled, and stormed off to his room.

His outburst surprised me. My brother never yelled at me before.

At least not seriously. I was shocked to say the least. I don't see what the big deal was.

I just wanted a picture and Tin and Pete together to brag to my friends. It didn't need to be overly sensual photo. I didn't ask for a picture of them making out. (Though I would seriously die!!! AHH!! SOOO HOT!!)

After pondering Can's actions lately over and over again in my head...

The conclusion I've come to is...

Tin and Pete are secretly dating.

Can found out by accident while trying to get my photo. Can being Can didn't understand their love. His mind couldn't process it and that's why he was acting strangely.

Tin, for reasons unknown, is friends with Can and asked him to keep their secret. (That's why he stood over that night. He was bribing Can to their side. Probably with food and sweets.)

Can felt really guilty and wants to protect his friends. That's why he keeps refusing me.

I could be a decent person and let their personal lives go...

But it's eating me up inside. I have to know I was right! That TinPete are seriously dating!!

So here I am trying and failing at getting a decent photo for me to decider and instigate. I have tried several times before but either I missed them or other people would get in the way of my shot. Other people also happens to be my brother who tags around them like the monkey that he is.

Why does he keep hanging on Tin anyways? Always jumping on his back or tugging his arm to hurry. Can does that with all his friends, but still...

Doesn't he realize he might make poor baby Pete jealous?

Humph. I need to teach him some decency and consideration....

Ahh. I wonder if TinPete are somewhere cuddling together right now? Or maybe...

"Do you think P'Ae will notice the posters Ley? He will definitely see my determination now. Don't you think..?"

"..."

"Ai'Ley!"

"Huh? OH yea. The posters... What about the posters?"

"Do you think Ae will like them?"

"Oh, yea. I'm sure he will," I said to her. I want to tell her that she shouldn't push her feelings too strongly or she will scare the guy away, but Chompoo has always been this way. There is no stopping her once she has made up her mind.

We are on our way to class in the morning. Usually I would take the bus with my brother, but he didn't come home last night. He spent the night at one of his friends or something.

He has been doing that the last few nights. Disappearing and not coming home. I wonder if he has a girlfriend after all.

Nahh...

My brother wouldn't be smart enough to hide a lover, and I would truly pity the girl. I love my brother, but...

He would be a pain to have as a lover. That girl would have to be able to handle his clinginess, whining, and cluelessness. Not to mention his constant hunger. (Thank god for Can's friends. If they weren't always feeding him we would have went broke years ago.)

"Ai'Ley isn't that your brother?"

"Where?"

"Over there." She said pointing at a very familiar black car in the front of my brother's faculty. (We have to pass by his faculty to get to our own.) There was my brother...

Jogging happily out of the car into his building.

"Was that Tin's car?" She asked.

"It couldn't be... Why would P'Tin be dropping Can off? It's probably someone else with a black Mercedes. Right?" I said not wanting to believe what I just saw.

"Really? Ok... Oh look there's Mai. Ai'Mai wait up." Chompoo said running to a group of our friends. While I remained entranced by the vehicle that has yet to move away.

No. Cause that wouldn't... I mean Can wouldn't be... That's highly unlikely.

Then as if to clear all my doubts...

Tin walked out of the car and leaned against the passenger seat. Watching Can walk into the building. He yelled something that pissed my brother off because Can came running back with a frown on his face.

My mind must have been playing tricks on me. Yes. That's what it was...

I haven't had my eyes checked in a while...

Or I've been too obsessed with BL lately that my mind is automatically playing scenarios I want to see...

But wait...

Why would I want to see my ideal Alpha male Top?

P'Tin...

Kissing my air-headed brother on the cheek. And seeing my brothers dorky flushed face afterwards.

I stood there in complete bewilderment staring at the sight in front of me. It wasn't till Can disappeared from sight into the building and Tin turned around that I come back to life.

Tin's eyes found mine. He look surprised at first, but he smiled at me and put a finger to his lips. He winked and got back into his car...

Driving away...

Leaving me in this chaos.

"Ai'Ley! Come on. We are going to be late." My friends had to drag me to class.

In fact, they had to pull my lifeless body around all day.

My classes were spent in a complete daze. I couldn't process anything. It wasn't till I was walking into the stands with Chompoo that I came back to life. We were there to cheer for Ae and Can. The game has yet to start and the players were stretching on the field. The stadium was packed with people.

"It couldn't be... It just why?"

"What are you talking about Ley?" She asked, but I just continued to talk to myself. (Its a family trait my brother and I have inherited.)

"But Pete... It has to be Pete... Right? But then... Tin... He wasn't..."

"P'Pete? He's over there. Sitting with P'Tin and P'Pond." She said and my eyes darted through the crowd of people. Towards the IC guys I was surprised to see in here in the bleachers at all...

Why are they coming to P'Can's game?

"Are they that close?" I asked out loud. Not really meaning to.

"P'Pete is always here. He is close friends with P'Ae. Hey Ley... You should get your picture now."

"Oh, umm... Yea your right..." I positioned my phone to take the picture but before I clicked to capture the photo...

Their gaze caught my attention. Their eyes were locked on the field. Smiles the brightest I have seen either one of them wearing. Pete waved at someone and I looked in the direction of his eyes...

He was waving to P'Ae. Who was waving back at him. With a shy smile. Ae then went on to finishing his stretches. Stealing glances back to Pete ever so often.

I looked back at Tin and his gaze was still focused on the field. Or more specifically...

On my brother.

Can was talking with his P's. Totally oblivious to the person who was undressing him with his eyes.

"I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself.

"Did you get the pic. Let me see." Chompoo said looking at my phone. "Aww you didn't take it yet. Why not?"

"I don't want the photo... It's pointless now."

"Humm. Ok." She said and continued to try and get Ae's attention.

I looked back at the guys who 24 hours ago I swore were together. "How could I have missed all the signs? It's so clear now..."

My gaydar wasn't wrong. I could tell Pete was gay, but he doesn't love P'Tin... He loves P'Ae...

P'Tin... He...

My brother...

All of Can's actions were making sense now. He wasn't eating or sleeping right. He got irritated whenever I mentioned Tin and Pete together. He stared miserably at his phone some days. Staying the night at a "friends"...

Shit. I don't want to picture that...

P'Tin...

Why my brother?? He's...

Just Can...

And P'Tin is so... Hot! Urghh!! How did P'Can pull that off?? Getting such a handsome boyfriend before me...

....

....

Wait...

P'Can...

If he really is dating P'Tin. Then I would have a front row to their relationship.

I'd literally be able to see them together. And if they went public...

Oh My God!

How dare my brother hide this from me!! I want to know....

Everything!!!

That lil shit kept P'Tin from me.

How did they get together? Are they together?

Who confessed first?

I thought Tin liked Pete. Did Can change his mind? Or did Pete reject him?

Are they planning on keeping it a secret from society?

Oh my lord... I'm going to kill him!! He better answer all my questions.

"That asshole!! How can he keep it from me!?! He's dead! I'm not going to cook food for him anymore... that ingrate." I yelled over the crowd. The game had already started while I was lost in my thoughts. I'm the one who schooled him on relationships between men too. *Tsk.*

"Ai'Ley. Your supposed to be cheering for P'Can. Who are you yelling at?"

"That monkey!!" I said pointing at my useless brother.

"Your so weird sometimes, Ai'Ley." She said laughing and shaking her head.

I look at my clueless friend and wonder if I should tell her about my suspicions I have about her newfound crush.

No.

It's not my secret to tell, and I don't know for sure. Don't want to crush her based on suspicion.

After the game, I went out to eat with my friends. We were all supposed to study at my friends. But I couldn't focus until I talked to Can. So I skipped out after the we ate. Can texted me that he was going to head home today, because he had to study for a test.

Our mom always goes to visit our grandparents before the weekend, so she won't be home. That means I can ask him all the questions I want.

That was the plan anyways, but when I got home...

Let's just say the surprises I had for today was nothing compared to the surprise I got when I stormed into my brothers room.

My eyes opened wide at the sight I thought I would never see. Tin and Can were making-out on the bed. With Tin hovering over my brothers body.

Completely naked. (I'm assuming, but luckily there was a blanket covering their manhoods.)

Clothes all over the floor. They were both wet. Almost like they just came out of the shower.

Both jerked their heads in my direction. I can see the look of terror on my brother's face. Tin just looked surprised.

Trust me... I had the exact same reaction as Can.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

I screamed, and ran out of the room. Slamming the door shut behind me.

I changed my mind. I don't want to know all the details.

"AH! My poor eyes... P'Tin is so hot... But ewww... P'Can... Why did it have to be P'Can..." I rambled to myself as I ran down the stairs.

I suppose they did look cute together. I just will have to reprimand my brother.

He seriously has no decency at all.

"LEMOOOONNNN!!" My brother yelled, and I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

Mission failure...

I suppose I'll never be able to get my picture now.

Oh well...

I can tease P'Cantaloupe about this incident for his entire life!!

Soon my brother stood in front of me with a very frantic expression on his face. He was wearing only his boxers and his hair was disheveled from the bed.

I couldn't help but start busting up in laughter.

"N'Ley..."

"P'Can! Haha. Study you said..! What subject exactly requires two men to lay naked in bed together? Hahaha..."

"Ley!"

"Is there a sexual education class that requires at home experience now?"

His face turned a deep red from embarrassment. Tin walked in cooly a little afterwards leaning against the wall. Fully clothed except for socks and shoes.

"Shia... Sorry to disturb your private study session. Please... continue. Just be sure to keep the volume down. I'd rather not hear once you reached the climax of your... Pfft... lesson... Haha."

"N'Leeeeeyyy!!" P'Can whined. Tin let out a short laugh that he tried to hide when my brother glared at him.

"Sorry. Sorry. I'm done." I said trying to calm down.

"Bastard. Why are you laughing too?" He asked Tin. They began to playfully argue amongst each other. Tin teasing my brother and Can turning a brighter shade of red with each passing second.

"P'Tin?" I asked, interrupting.

"Do you really like my brother? He's an idiot you know?"

"I know." He said earning a pout from my brother. Tin grabbed Can's waist pulling him to his side. He kissed Can's temple and smiled back at me. "I love his simple mindedness the most."

Can blushed and pushed away from Tin.

Why did he have to say something so sweet like that? And my brothers reaction...

It shouldn't look cute to me, but it does... Urghh!

I guess I have no choice but to accept them. Especially when they both look so happy...

Humm...

I wonder...

"P'Can..."

"Humm?"

"I won't tell mom about Tin, but can you do me a favor?" I said sweetly.

"What is it?" He asked hesitantly.

"Can I get a photo of you two together, na?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it's complete!! 😍😍👏👏🤗

This extra took me a lot longer then I expected 😭 so sorry 🙏

Whenever I have to write for a new POV it always takes me a while to get the hang of it. I'm not too sure if other writers have this problem...🤔

Anywho's so happy this is done! This was just an extra that I felt was necessary. 😂

This is my first completed work 😱😱 lol funny thing is I started this last, but it was a shorter FF.

TinCan 🥰👏 I hope I did right by the couple lol 😆

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported this work... or any of my works for that matter ☺️

I love you guys! And I really appreciate the support you guys have given me through this!  ❤️

Will inform my followers whenever I post a new TinCan FF! 😉

Please comment and vote 😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

92K 4.2K 22
No description. Just read.
1.3M 41.8K 105
Junguckie: JUNGKOOK LIKED MY POST!?!? this was my first book so it's clique and cringe sorry in advance #67 jikook #55 kookie #2 Instagram
434K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.1K 822 11
for the pretty ladies that like control. The original story got wiped, but this is my last try on this app!