π‡πžπ« | π…πžπ¦π±π…πžπ¦

Oleh juicycece

Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8-1
Ch/8-2
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/25-2
Ch/26
Ch/27
Ch/28
Ch/29
Ch/30
Ch/31
Ch/32
Sad News and also good !
HER Sequel !!!

Ch/19

9.4K 387 151
Oleh juicycece

Raven Pov

The sound of knocking interrupted my shower as I cut the water off to she what the hell olivia wanted, I pulled my shower curtains back to be greeted with Olivia standing in the mirror with only panties on as she admire her body in the mirror.

"What the fuck Olivia, you ever heard of privacy" I snapped at her as I close the curtains back.

"Oh I was about to join you but I can see you don't want that to happen so I'm not about to put pressure on you" She said making me stick my head back out and looked at her like she had two heads.

"I said I wasn't dang Anyways can you take me to the mall" Olivia said as she slipped her t-shirt on and looked at me.

"If I say yes will you get the fuck out and let me finish my shower alone" I said

"Yea sure don't take forever I want to get there before it gets crowded boo" Olivia said as she smirked and walked out.

I roll my eyes irritated at how bad Olivia just got after only three days it was only Wednesday and I was ready for the week to be over. She tried to sleep in the same bed as me, I witness her walk around naked for a whole fucking day and then this shit her walking on me taking a shower.

As I finished rinsing the soap off my body I grabbed my dry towel and dried off, I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out the shower.

I got ready and tried to find something to do with my hair but every hair style I wasn't feeling today so I just threw it in a ponytail and walked out the bathroom.

As I walked out the bathroom and into the living room to put on my slides I seen Olivia on the couch taking pictures.

"You really been trying me since these past three days" I stated as I walked to my kitchen and grabbed something to drink before we headed out the door.

"Oh be quiet crybaby you acting like I'm doing this on purpose I'm just use to not having to keep privacy between us since we was together for a long time" Olivia said as she got up from the couch and walked where I was as I took a sip of my water.

"I'm not playing bruh if something els I don't like that you do I won't hesitate to kick you out Olivia" I said after I took a sip of my water.

I watch as she waved me off and continued to take pictures with me in the cut, I walked away from her before she could take more.

"You turned into a lame raven you use to always take pictures with me" Olivia said as she followed me.

I ignored her and grabbed my car keys and opened the door so she could leave, as soon as she walk past me I closed the door and locked it before walking to my car.

"Hurry up I know you don't want to spend the whole day with me" Olivia said as she got in the car.

"You right so don't take forever in stores or I'm leaving" I stated as I got in the car and started it up.

As I pulled off Olivia begin messing with my radio finding a station she wanted to listen to, at first I was okay with it until she kept turning the station every time one song goes off.

"Can you stop" I said as I cut the radio off.

"Damn okay, Anyways tell me a little about this Ashanti girl what makes her so special you let her spend a night cause I heard you only fuck and then throw the hoe out" Olivia said trying to start conversation.

"First of all she's not a hoe that's for one and second why are you asking me anyways" I said looking at her for a second before looking back at the road.

"I don't know im just curious" She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well stop being curious" I said

"You've been really mean to me like what have I done to you for you to hate me babes" Olivia said laying her hand on my thighs.

"That, that's what you have been doing that keeps pissing off Olivia stop touching me and trying to get me to fuck you cause it's not going to work no time soon so stop" I said as I moved her hands off of me.

"Oh okay my bad" She simply said as I parked in the mall parking spot.

"Again don't take forever I have things to do" I said waiting on her to get out my car.

"Wait your not coming in with me" She asked with an confused face

"No" I said looking at her

"Please I don't want to go by my self and I'll promise I will give you privacy starting today" She said with a pleasing face.

"Okay but I'm not about to be following like I'm your dog" I said as I took my keys out the ignition.

———

"How this look raven" Olivia said as she held up some pink lace panties for me to see.

"They cute" I simply said putting my attention back on my phone.

"So it would be cute on me is what you saying" She said which caused me to look at her in disgust.

"Hell nah I didn't say all that" I said

We've been in this store for a minute now and I'm tired already wondering why I came here anyways.

"Oh my gosh can you just be nice for a minute" She said frowning

"Never but all I know you need to hurry up I'm tired and hungry" I said while looking at the time.

"Okay so let's take a break and get some food, my treat" She said as she drop the panties and grabbed her bag.

"No honestly I want to go" I said as I followed her out the store.

"Okay okay after we get some food" She said walking along the side of me.

After we stand in line what felt like an hour we got our Chinese food and sat down eating, to say I was enjoying my self was an understatement I was happy to eat.

That's all.

"See this is nice just us two eat like it's a date" Olivia said while smirking making me frown and close my food box and got ready to get up

"I was just playing rae" Olivia said following me as I walked away from the table.

I ignored her and kept walking until my phone buzz making me look at it seeing it was janay asking if I was ready to go check up on the trap houses today.

As I continued to write Janay I heard my name being called causing me to look up.

"Raven" Ashanti said again as I looked at where she was with a small smile.

It was like something inside me made me all smiley.

"Hey" I said still smiling at her

"Hi I'm sorry I didn't text you back yesterday it was a lot going on but when I'm done hanging out with my best friend we can chill if you want" Ashanti said as she tried to hid her smile

I could tell she was happy to see me too.

"Yea okay that's okay with me" I said

"Oh right raven this my best friend and daisy this is raven" Ashanti said introducing me.

"Hey it's nice to meet you Ashanti told me about you" Daisy said she smiled at me

"Nice to meet you-" I start to say until the person I wish would go away came back.

"Raven you had me run after you I'm tired boo" She said as she stood on the side of me.

"Oh you must be Ashanti" Olivia said smirking

I looked at Olivia because I wanted to know how she knew how Ashanti looked I didn't even introduced them.

"Yea um hi who are you" Ashanti ask confused

I prayed Olivia didn't try nothing stupid because I was on the last straw with her ass and I didn't have to to deal with Ashanti attitude.

"I'm her ex but soon to be girl friend aren't y'all friends" Olivia said smirking at me.

I closed my eyes cause I wanted to so bad beat her ass in front of all these people.

"It's not even like-" I tried to explain but Ashanti cut me off

"Yea we're just friend" she said which caused me to look at her trying to read her face expression she tried to hold a straight face but I could tell she wanted to snap on me so I just stayed quiet.

I really did want a scene to be made in the mall.

But before I could say anything els and correct Olivia Ashanti walked off, daisy looked me up and down.

"I take back what I said it's not nice to meet you, you fucking hoe" She spat which told me this little girl was bipolar asf.

I wanted to follow Ashanti to explain but I had things to do and I shouldn't even care how Ashanti feel, she did say we was just friends even if it was because she was mad.

"What's their problem" Olivia said acting like she was confused

"You has this shit all planned out" I said looking at her

"What are you talking about rae I'm shocked just like you" She said

"Olivia get this through your thick ass skull I don't want you, I will never want you and now you just got your self to be homeless and also you need to find your own way to my house to pick up the little shit you have there" I said before leaving her standing there with a frown.

I should've knew her sneaking ass was up to something because she was acting weird all day , she acted like she was looking for someone. She even knew how Ashanti looked and that was weird as hell I should've shut Olivia up as soon as she came up to me.

I don't know why I didn't.

Ugh now Ashanti probably hate m

This day could not get any worst.

But then I got a text from janay saying my father knows about my brother being back.

So I was wrong my day can get even more fucked up.

~~~

Make sure to vote and comment babes❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

638 23 13
A gamer. A woman. Fill in the blanks. GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. BUT, I PROMISE TO WRITE TH...
29.7K 1.2K 37
𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
187K 4.6K 20
"can we still be bestfriends after what just happened"
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.