๐‡๐ž๐ซ | ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐ฑ๐…๐ž๐ฆ

De juicycece

Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be... Mai multe

Characters
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8-1
Ch/8-2
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/15
Ch/16
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/25-2
Ch/26
Ch/27
Ch/28
Ch/29
Ch/30
Ch/31
Ch/32
Sad News and also good !
HER Sequel !!!

Ch/14

14.4K 616 382
De juicycece

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

Raven P.o.v

"Why are you so happy today Miss meany" Janay asked as she poked my cheeks.

I bit my bottom lip to try and stop smiling but I just couldn't, Ashanti had me over here blushing after last night. I debated on should I tell janay what happened, or should I just keep it to my self.

"I kissed Ashanti" i said looking out the window.

We were in front of my parents house, we was suppose to go in because my mother had some important news to tells us but we decided to get high first.

"What" Janay said choking on the smoke as she pass it back to me tapping out.

"For real that's what got you all happy" Janay said controlling her coughing.

"And we had sex" I admitted as I inhaled the blunt.

"What!" janay yelled and I looked at her like she had two heads.

"What the fuck are you yelling for" I snap as I exhaled the smoke from my nose.

"Bitch Because first of all she has a girl second of all she ain't one of your hoes to be sleeping with you was suppose to watch her not fuck her" Janay said as she shook her head

"If dad finds out he's going to be m-" Janay started to say but I cut her off

"Men fuck him he doesn't control my life and who I decide to fuck you always kissing up to him like his your real father and shit" I spat angrily not caring if I hurt her feelings or not.

"Fuck you raven" Janay spat back as she got out the car and slammed the door hard ass hell.

"God why do people test my patience" I mumbled as I watch janay stormed in to the house.

She just killed my happiest with that shit, always bringing my father up like I give a fuck about what he think. I know I probably hurted her feelings by saying that shit but I was just tried of her bringing him up, janay knew even if she wasn't blood she was still family she grew up with me so she'll get over soon. I inhaled the blunt one more time before putting it out and exhaling the smoke, I took my keys out the ignition and opened my door and got out.

I closed my door and made my way into the house, as I walked to the living room and seen my Mother , Janay and my father sitting on the couch. All their heads snap towards me once I walked in the room , I just prayed Janay didn't open her big mouth and told them about me sleeping with Ashanti.

"Next time Raven come in when your sister comes in because your on my time" My father spat as he send death glares at me.

"Yea whatever" I said waving him off and leaned on the wall.

I didn't have time for his bullshit.

"What y'all called us over for" I said as I looked up at him.

"Talk" My father said as he looked at my mother who was looking everywhere els but us.

"Um I um going away for a while" My mother shattered as she look at her fingers

"Tell them why and where" My father said as he looked at my mother in disgust.

I bit my tongue because I wanted to cuss him clean the fuck out.

"To rehab Okay! I have a problem" My mother snap as she walked out the living room.

I was shock for a second and then looked at my father who only chuckle and shook his head.

"Her stupid ass is addicted to cocaine"my father said for her

"And you let her get addicted to it" I spat as I looked at him.

I was beyond heated I wanted to know where was he when she was sniffing that shit probably out fucking some young bitch. I hope his ass get caught up with an under age with his stupid ass.

"Raven clam The fuck down" he spat back as he stood up sizing me up.

I chuckle as I watch this men look down at me, only thing that's stopping me from putting a bullet in his head is him being my father.

"No fuck you, if you wasn't so busy fucking these young ass hoes you would've been there for my mother when she need your bitch ass" I spat getting more heated by the moment.

"What you say to me" My father said walking towards me so I put my hand on my gun just in case he got bold but janay jumped in the middle.

"Stop just stop" Janay yelled as I seen tears in her eyes.

"Mom is hurting Rae and y'all is making it worse by arguing" Janay added

I looked back at my father and mugged the hell out of him I hated this men with a passion, I walked to where my mother was and she wasn't in their room instead she was in the guest room packing all her stuff.

"Mom why all your stuff in here" I asked as I sat on the bed looking at her as tears ran down her face

"Your father didn't want me next to him" She simply said like it was okay for my father to treat her like that all I could do is roll my eyes.

"Mom why do you put up with his ass, I told you I have enough money to buy you a house and take care of you" I stated as I got up and wiped her cheeks

"Rae baby it's not that easy to leave someone you grew to love and deal with" My mother said sighing.

"I promise you as soon as you get out of rehab your coming to live with me for a while" I said looking at her as I sat next to her.

"Okay baby, sounds like a plan" My mother held my hand and gave me a weak smile.

As much as I disliked my mother for letting my father raise me how he wanted me to be raise I couldn't hate her she gave birth to me, she was there to wipe my tears when my father tried to toughen me up. I would kill for my mother.

______________

"You missed me already" Ashanti got in my car with a smirk on her face.

I couldn't help but to smile a little but I quickly replaced with a frown when I remembered why I was here in the first place.

"So you had a girlfriend" I asked looking out the window avoiding her eyes.

I don't even know why I cared if she did had one but for some reason it bothered me.

"No, Well yea and no we were taking things slow until I found out she had a whole girlfriend" Ashanti said as inlooked at her.

"That's why you called me"I said referring to her being so sad yesterday before she kissed me.

"Yea and no , I called you because I couldn't get you out my head and also because when I'm with you for some reason I fell relax and safe" Ashanti spoke as she threw her head back sighing while looking through my sunroof at the stars in the sky.

A smirk made its way on my face because of what she just said, it made me all warm and soft in side as I watch her dark skin glow because of the moon light.

I guess I was staring to long because she looked at me with one eyebrows arched as I just stared at her.

"What" She said looking at me confused.

I grabbed her chin gently and leaned towards her connecting our lips kissing her passionately. I don't know what's happen to me but Ashanti just hand me wrapped around her fingers.

Ashanti pulled use apart and a smirk creeped its way on her face.

"I can get use to that" Ashanti mumbled before connecting our lips back together.

As we tongue kissed I felt her hands at the rim of my pants that I had on, she then unbuttoned them using just one hand and her fingers. I was kind of impressed. I felt her hands eased its way in between my panties as I moaned softly from her cold hands, Ashanti giggled as her fingers rubbed against my p*ssy lips. I opened my legs wider for her to have entrance, I gasped as I felt two fingers slowly entered me and she moved her fingers in and out of me as I moaned her name softly.

I stop kissing her as I watch her finger fuck me slowly and steady, Ashanti the. leaned over in my seat and started to leave love bits on my neck.

"Want me to go faster" She whispered as her thumbs rubbed my pearl teasing me.

"Y-Yea" I moaned out

"Mm I love it when your not all mean and shit" Ashanti whispered in my ear as she speeded up her pace.

Ashanti curved her fingers a little hitting my spot as I moaned and she stayed in that spot and pumped her fingers in and out of me fast, I was so close to cumin all over her fingers.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned

I frown as I felt her fingers get taken out and she looked at me smirking.

"Put your chair back and scoot up" Ashanti said as she licked her fingers.

"I want to taste you" She said once she took her fingers out her mouth.

I did as I was told Ashanti pulled my pants off and moved my lace panties to the side before she spread my p*ssy lips apart and started twirling her tongue on my pearl as I watched her with so much lust in my eyes. I felt her tongue went in side of my p*ssy hole and she started twirling her tongue while her free hand found its way in my shirt and she lift my bra up and started to massage my B cup breast.

"Oh my god" I moaned as Ashanti just kept sucking my soul out of my body.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned loudly as I felt her pinch my nipples.

Ashanti arms wrapped around my shaking legs as she sucked harder and managed to rub the surface of my p*ssy fast. I moaned loudly as I released all of my cum in to her mouth, I watch her continued to lick me clean until there wasn't no more cum. She then got up and licked her lips before I pulled her in to a kiss, this girl just made all my stress go away.

I loved how she made my body feel.

______________

Vote and comment🤗

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

285K 7.2K 28
She was just an average girl going through the motions of high school. when a chance to win her crush's heart would she leap at the opportunity or fa...
318K 15.1K 34
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
15.9K 556 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
99.8K 2.7K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?