𝐇𝐞𝐫 | 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐅𝐞𝐦

بواسطة juicycece

Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be... المزيد

Characters
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8-1
Ch/8-2
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/25-2
Ch/26
Ch/27
Ch/28
Ch/29
Ch/30
Ch/31
Ch/32
Sad News and also good !
HER Sequel !!!

Ch/13

13.8K 569 595
بواسطة juicycece

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

Ashanti P.o.v

"So I was thinking for your birthday we can just rent out a mansion and throw your party there" Daisy spoke but I barely was listening to her my mind was just wondering.

"Something must be bothering you because you've been quiet since you got to my house" Daisy said as she plopped next to me on her bed.

Daisy was right I was stressing out my mind kept replaying me and raven kiss that happen last night, her lips was so soft and she kissed me with passion. But I felt so guilty afterwards because Kayla flooded my mind, was I basically cheating on her. I mean it was just a kiss nothing serious but it also wasn't her that I was kissing it was another girl, I felt so bad now while Kayla was at home being faithful to me I was out making out with another girl.

"I-I kissed someone, someone who wasn't Kayla" I mumbled as I looked down

"Ohh was it a mistake type of kiss or did you like it" Daisy asked as she stared at me

"I don't know it's a lot of emotion running through me" I said pouting

"It's okay Ashanti just relax" Daisy said rubbing my back.

"I don't know what should I do, do I tell Kayla or do I just forget about the kiss? It's like I'm stuck right now I feel like I failed Kayla" I said

"Do you like the girl you kissed" Daisy asked

I couldn't lie and say after that kiss I didn't like or felt nothing for Raven because I did. I kept quiet and heard daisy sighed, I guess she got the answer.

"All I can say is the best thing to do is tell Kayla and tell her how you feel because that type of stress is not good trust me i know" Daisy said as she chuckle a little

"Just make sure you make the right decision" daisy mumbled to her self but I caught on to what she said.

I arched one of my eyebrow and looked at Daisy , she never told me about a situation that is similar to mines that she went through and Daisy told me everything. I can tell she was hiding something when she started acting different but i decided to not say nothing now.

"Anyways my mother is on her way home and she hates it when I have company and not tell her" Daisy said as she played with her fingers

I found it weird she was rushing me out her house because her mother never had a problem with me coming over unannounced. But I didn't want to questioning her because she would just turn it in to an argument.

I just got up with out saying anything to her and left out her room, I knew she knew I was mad at her since I didn't respond to her. I walked out her front door and made my way down the block, it was around 3:40pm and the sun shined bright. I only lived a block away from Daisy house so I made it to my house in five minutes.

Before walking inside my house I sent a quick message to Kayla telling her that I was coming by later on to talk to her. I unlocked my front door and walked in the house, I seen my mother sleeping on the couch. I forgot she was off on Sunday's, I closed the front door and locked it and made my way up the stairs waiting on Kayla to text me back.

——————

"Just breath Ashanti" I said to my self as I held my hand up getting ready to knock on Kayla door.

I decided to not tell her what time I was coming instead i just popped up on her , I knocked three time on her door and waited for her to open it. The door swung opened revealing a beautiful brown skin girl that wasn't Kayla the girl looked like she could be grown around her 20's, one of my eyebrows arched as I looked the girl up and down. I know damn well Kayla wasn't seeing other people on me she wasn't that stupid.

"Maybe its just Her Cousin or friend" i thought as I pushed the negative out my head.

"Hi, Is kayla here" I ask

"Why?" The girl said mugging me.

"What's taking you for ever" I heard Kayla asked as she walked close to the door.

I watch as Kayla looked at me and then put her head down avoiding my eyes, I just knew something wasn't right now.

"Kayla who is this" I asked softly as I felt tears at the rim of my eyes.

"Ashanti I-" Kayla started to say but the girl cut her off

"I'm her girlfriend who the fuck are you?" The girl asked rudely

It took everything in me not to put my hands on that hoe, I exhaled and put my attention on Kayla waiting on her to answer me.

"Kiara can you please give me a moment" Kayla told the girl and she rolled her eyes at me and scoffed but she left.

"Look Ashanti I don't want no drama because this is my parents home but I think we should see other people" Kayla said still not looking me in my eyes

I stood there debating on beating her ass or just curse her out, I couldn't believe my ears.

"You ain't shit" I spat as I turned around and left before the tears could pour out.

I couldn't believe this was happening I felt my heart beat against my chest as I walked down the block, I didn't know where I was heading I should call a Uber and just go home but I just wanted to clear my head. I knew something was up when she started acting funny but I never knew she would be this stupid, I walked towards the park that was empty no one in sight because it was getting dark but the sky was still blue just night bright.

As I took a seat on the bench I put my head in my hands and the tears just came out, I really liked Kayla and I thought we was about to become something more but I guess I was the only one thinking that. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to seem like a crazy ass girl to the people who lived by the park so I just silently cried my eyes out.

After about three minutes of crying I wiped my face with my hands and pulled my phone out dialing Raven's number.

"Hello" I heard her spoke softly in to the phone.

"Raven, its me Ashanti can you come pick me up we need to talk" I said as I look at the sky.

"Um sure where are you" Raven asked

"I don't know, I'll send you my location" I said while sighing.

"Okay"Was all raven said before we hung up.

I didn't know what I had in mind to tell her , I just needed to be with someone right now. My best friend didn't want to deal with my problems and Janay phone was dead the whole day. I really needed some new friends.

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up going to the swing set and sat down on the swings. I looked down at my feet as I moved my leg side to side, I started  wondering how long kayla have been seeing that girl. I mean I deserve the right to know but not right now I wasn't in the right state of mind, if I see Kayla or that girl right now I'll probably choke the hell out of both of them at the same time.

"Why do I keep thinking of Kayla" I mumbled to my self as I got a text message.

I looked at my phone and it was just raven letting me know she's two minutes away, I put my phone in my pocket and continued looking down at my feet.

"Why do I fall in love so easily" I kept mumbling to my self.

"Because you just want that type of love" I told my self as I look up in to the streets as I seen raven car pull up.

I got up and made my way towards her car as I opened the door the smell of weed hit my nose making me scrunch up my face.

"Why every time I see you your high" I said as I got in.

"The better question is why are you at a park at 7 o'clock at night" Raven asked as she look at me.

"Nothing" I mumbled

"It's something because your pouting, what's wrong" Raven said as she looked at me

I wish she would just drive instead of trying to question me.

"Nothing" I said as I avoided her eyes

"Mhm.....look if it's about that kiss I swear it didn't me-" raven started to but I cut her off by pulling her towards me smashing our lips together.

I didn't want to hear what she had to say because I know she was just going to talk bullshit about how the kiss didn't mean nothing but deep down she knew it did.

At first she was shock at my sudden quickness but she kissed me back slipping her tongue inside my mouth, are tongues moved against each other's as the kiss became deeper. I found my self climbing on to her side of the seat sitting on her lap as her hands grabbed my waist.

Her lips just smooth my mind, I felt like all my problems disappeared when I kissed her but I knew they didn't. I grabbed her face and pulled away as I stared at her eyes which was filled with lust as she look back at me.

"I want you" I mumbled as I bit my bottom lips

"Right now" Raven said with one of her eyebrows arched.

I nodded a 'yea' and watched a smirk slowly made its way on her face.

"Go in the back seat" She commanded and I did just that.

After I climb in the back seat I watch as she cut her car off and locked her doors before coming in the back where I was. As soon as she was sitting next to me we looked in each others eyes one more time before she started leaving love bites on my neck making me moan softly.

I knew this was probably out of spite because of the way kayla treated me but fuck it , all I knew is I couldn't get raven out my head and that I wanted her badly.

—————————-

Oooofff This the longest chapter I ever wrote😶Anyways comment and vote.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

192K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
52.3K 1.3K 16
Her friends think she is overreacting but she has been here before.
285K 7.2K 28
She was just an average girl going through the motions of high school. when a chance to win her crush's heart would she leap at the opportunity or fa...
6K 421 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"