Quick Transmigration: Heroine...

By Fiore5552

Synopsis: Qinghe County master Gu Sheng died. She had a first class beauty, her name could move the world, bu... More

Arc 1
General's Young Lady vs. Transmigrated Illegitimate Younger Sister 1 - 2
GYL vs YIYS 3-4
GYL vs YIYS 5-6
GYL vs YIYS 7-8
GYL vs YIYS 9-10
GYL vs YIYS (11-12)
GYL vs YIYS (13-14)
GYL vs YIYS (15-16)
GYL vs YIYS 17-18
GYL vs YIYS 19-20
GYL vs YIYS 21-22
GYL vs YIYS (23-24)
GYL vs YIYS 25-27
GYL Vs YIYS 28-29-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
2nd Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
3rd Story
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Notes
4th Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
15
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
5th Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
Notes
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14 - 15
C16 - C17
C18 - C19
C20 - C21
Chapter 22 - 23
C24 - C25
C26 - C27
C28
Arc 7
Online Game God vs. Beloved, Spoiled Disciple (1-2)
OGG vs. BSA (3-4)
OGG vs. BSD (5-6)
OGG vs. BSD (7-8)
OGG vs. BSD (9-10)
OGG vs. BSD(11-12)
OGG vs. BSD (13-14)
OGG vs. BSD (15-16)
OGG vs. BSD (17-18)
OGG vs. BBSD (21-22)
OGG vs. BSD (23-24)
OGG vs. BSD (25-26)
OGG vs. BSD (27-28)
OGG vs. BSD (29-30)
Autistic Piano Girl vs. Private Tutor (1-2)
APG vs. PT(3-4)
APG vs. PT (5-6)
APG vs. PT (7-8)
APG vs. PT (9-10)
APG vs. PT (11-12)
APG vs. PT (13-14)
APG vs. PT (15-16)
APG vs. PT (17-18)
APG vs. PT (19-20)
APG vs. PT (21-22)
APG vs. PT (23-24)
APG vs. PT (25-26)
APG vs. PT (27-28)
APG vs. PT (29-30-31)
The Holy Saintess vs. The Maid Who Wants to Climb Ranks (1-2)
THS vs. MWCR (3-4)
THS vs. MWCR (5-6)
THS vs MWCR (7-8)
THS vs MWCR (9-10)
THS vs MWCR (11-12)
THS vs MWCR (13-14)
THS vs MCWR (15-17)
THS vs MWCR (18-20)
THS vs MWCR (21-22 End)
Light Queen of the End of the World vs. The Space Ability Woman 1-2
LQEW vs. TSAW (3-5)

OGG vs. BSD (19-20)

4.5K 109 28
By Fiore5552

This landlord seemed to be Dreary Falling Tree and Mountain River One Sword's fan and CP powder.

She wrote nearly a thousand words of her own understanding for this picture.

Two people holding hands while watching the sunset, mutually sharing their feelings...The vividness of their language and gorgeous rhetoric, if one of the protagonist was not her, Gu Shengyin would have praised her.

Dreary Falling Tree and Mountain River One Sword were the influential players of [Lin Jiangxian] server. Additionally, Dreary Falling Tree was a famous player in the entire [Lin Jiangxian] online game.

In short, this post was on fire!

Not only was it the top post, the number of replies were still increasing at a terrifying rate.

Varied opinions.

Apart from a small number of rational players who questioned the relationship of the two, the rest believed that the relationship between the two was not normal.

Among the latter, a majority of them were either supportive of them or held a 'it had nothing to do with me' attitude. Only a few people began to hurl insults.

"Even though Dreary Falling Tree is powerful, but she did not take a look at her own appearance. Where does she deserve Great God Mountain River One Sword?!" She had no choice but to speak. Mountain River One Sword indeed had a handsome face, and the girl was his beauty powder.

"Even in the game, the powerful could be eaten. What do you think about Great God Mountain River One Sword?"

"I say, you guys are truly...When was Great God Mountain River One Sword as superficial as you guys said?"

"I say, upstairs is a person who likes salty food eats salted radish, the person who likes bland food worries. The two Great Gods' business, how is it related to us?"

.......

Gu Shengyin rapidly read a few pages. Feeling that there was no meaning, she no longer cared about him.

"Saw it. What's wrong?" Gu Shengyin sent a message to Mountain River One Sword.

Mountain River One Sword came very quickly. He looked at Gu Shengyin and found that her manner was no different from when she was peaceful. He controlled the disappointment in his heart: "What do you think about that post after seeing it?"

Gu Shengyin said indifferent: "A group of bored people, no meaning."

Mountain River One Sword was silent. Sure enough, this was a very Dreary-Falling-Tree-styled answer.

This also proved that Dreary Falling Tree had no other thoughts towards him.

For the first time, Mountain River One Sword had doubts about his charm.

"What's wrong?" Gu Shengyin looked at him and asked.

Mountain River One Sword snapped out of his daze: "Nothing."

"In that case, I have to go offline. There's a matter to be taken care of." Gu Shengyin faced towards him and nodded. Her body turned into white light and disappeared.

She really did have a something to do.

"System, logically speaking, my legs should be all good today, right?"

The system replied: "Host can try to stand up."

Gu Shengyin stood up slowly as she held the armrest of the wheelchair.

Her situation was very good. Besides the legs being limp and powerless from sitting in a wheelchair for a long time, there was no big problem.

She lifted her trousers and discovered that some of the deformed atrophic muscles from before had disappeared. Now it seemed that Shen Xiaoxiao's legs were no different from normal people.

Gu Shengyin stood up and took two steps. Being able to have her feet firmly planted on the ground and step on the ground felt truly good. Although this could also be done in the game, it was still not the same as reality.

"So, next is to properly exercise." Gu Shengyin's mood was very beautiful.

On the other side.

"What did you say? Young Master Shao?" Zhang Yang shocked and nearly spurt out the drink in his hand.

What did he hear? Mo Tingyuan unexpectedly asked him how to chase a woman?

"You wouldn't have really fallen for Great God Dreary Fallen Tree, right?"

Mo Tingyuan held the cup with both hands and took a sip: "What about it?"

Chapter 20

What about it?

Zhang Yang blinked and smiled.

He normally had an arrogant expression all the time, but this time, he has fallen into my hands.

He coughed: "Ai, this..."

However, before he had put up airs, the man sitting across from him faintly opened his mouth: "A few days ago when I did a dungeon, I just so happened to get a Five Poisoned Dagger."

Zhang Yang's eyes stared straight.  

Five Poisoned Dagger!

Listening to this name, didn't he extort the Five Poisoned Ring from Mo Tingyuan not long ago?

As a Beastmaster, how could this kind of thing be missed?

He immediately changed his expression and smiled cordially: "Ai ya, Young Master Mo, I tell you that you are looking for the right person. To chase after a girl..."

Mo Tingyuan sat there quietly as he listened to Zhang Yang impart his experience.

Gu Shengyin received a mail from the system.

"All-Server Player's Grand PK Competition. The Top 50 will be invited to participate in the player social meeting held by [Lin Jiangxian]?" Gu Shengyin frowned.

She had no interest in what player social meeting. However, it was possible to participate in this Grand OK Competition.

Ding! Another mail came in.

"Player's Face Value Contest, part men and women. The Top 50 can get an invitation to the social meeting." Gu Shengyin finished reading this passage.

She suddenly remembered what the game company was doing.

"I want to say that trying to find the number one player from the PK list out of the male and female players from all servers for endorsement is very troublesome!" Someone from the game development department of Lin Jiangxian complained.

Yangzi knit his brows: "I can understand the company's request. In this period, who doesn't depend on face value? Our company can't ask those stars. Rather, finding players in the game to endorse is already very rare."

That was to say, for these programmers, the most hopeful thing for them was still to be able to let a genuinely strong and powerful player represent the whole game, to let the strongest top player do the endorsement.

He looked at his computer screen. On the screen, a female swordsman, dressed in a common white robe, was outstanding, but her cold expression was austere. Although her facial features were not regarded as beautiful, but it possessed a kind of momentum.

In the end, he sighed. With Dreary Falling Tree's circumstances, even if she could become the number one PK'er out of all servers, he was afraid that the company would not consider her.

"Xiao Xiao, have you seen the system mail?" Mountain River One Sword said to Gu Shengyin.

Gu Shengyin nodded: "I am going to participate in the PK Competition."

Mountain River One Sword appeared somewhat excited: "With your strength, entering the Top 50 out of all the servers is simply not a problem." When that moment comes, I will be able to meet you.

He did not know that Gu Shengyin did not intend to participate in the social meeting.

The All-Server Grand PK Competition was conducted in the game, while the Player's Face Value Contest was launched in the official forum.

Gu Shengyin saw Small Misty Rain's true face for the first time.

She had to say, Small Misty Rain was indeed very good-looking. People who could confidently send a photo of themselves to the official forum generally had confidence in their appearance. Among this group of people, Small Misty Rain could be regarded as one.

Grudges in the game never last long. Things that did not happen to themselves, players are forgetful.

Thanks to this time's Face Value Contest, Small Misty Rain found many flower protectors.

Many people washed her white for her. There were even brain-dead individuals who ignored the evidence from the hot forum video and called Dreary Falling Tree filthy names. They also said that a girl so adorable like Small Misty Rain, how could she say such malicious words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Gosh. I just finished reading "Full Marks Hidden Marriage." It's already completed. I'm so happy for the ending.

How about you guys? Do you know this novel? Have you finished it too?

Definitely recommend this novel. You won't get bored with the story line. 

Try Webnovel. This is the other reading app that i also you to read Chinese web novel.

You can also copy and paste this URL to sign up

http://wbnv.in/v1BPVG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.9K 14
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
73.8K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...
383K 16.1K 122
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
454K 14.8K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...