Make me feel (ManxMan)

sweetspicekillers tarafından

SLOW UPDATES Your pain is my pleasure and punishment will be swift and severe. It won't stop until I say so... Daha Fazla

Before we begin...
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Pink-colored gifts and a tad temptation
Chapter 2 ~ Babysitting and a second visit to the club
Chapter 4 ~ The perfect punishment for a masochist and a refusal to beg
Chapter 5 ~ A troublesome boy and awakening urges
Chapter 6 ~ A frowning snowflake and a bad joke
Chapter 7 ~ A scolding and one fortunate meeting
Chapter 8 ~ Ice cream and some sadistic desires

Chapter 3 ~ A tongue piercing and some terrible manners

1.3K 59 2
sweetspicekillers tarafından

[Azim's POV]

As soon as the boy stepped his foot inside the club my eyes had been glued to him. It felt like he was a magnet and my eyes just couldn't stray from him as he walked up to the wardrobe. I watched him strike up a conversation with Gina and I could see the look of satisfaction on Gina's face as she tested the new sub and his personality. It was obvious that she liked him enough to keep talking to him and I could feel my pants tighten immensely when she managed to get the boy to laugh. I could hear it all the way over to where I was sitting with Caleb, Simon and another Dominant called Anton and I was enthralled by the sound of it. His voice was so... clear.

"Wow it's been a while since I've seen that look on your face Azim. Somehow I find it unsettling." Caleb suddenly said from beside me. I didn't bother to look at him as I smirked and followed the boy with my gaze.

"Ah... something just caught my attention..." I answered, immediately feeling the people around me turn to stare at me. Even Anton seemed puzzled by my words.

"That's even scarier. Nothing ever catches your attention." Caleb said, his voice confused as he tried to see what I was looking at. I guess it was a bit rare for me to take an interest in something since I usually didn't care much for anything. I don't really know what it was with this guy that caught and held my wavering attention so firmly in its grasp. Somehow I also found it quite unsettling.

"He's over by the entrance, speaking with Gina." I muttered, deciding to get my friends curiosity out of the way as soon as I could. They looked like stupid birds trying to get a look at the subject of my sudden attention.

I could tell the exact moment the other Doms caught sight of him because Caleb whistled under his breath and Anton tilted his head to the side with a small smirk on his face.

"I guess that is something that could catch anyone's attention... he's hm... how do I put it... exquisite?" Anton said from my other side. He had his eyes on the boy and I could see them narrow slightly as yet another of his spine tingling laughs traveled across the dimly lit room towards us. I couldn't help it as a small growl escaped my lips and Anton shifted his gaze to me and smiled brightly.

"No need to fret my friend, I won't touch him. Unless you decide not to chase him, then I probably will snatch him for myself..." He said, chuckling slightly as I narrowed my eyes on him.

He better keep his hands away from that boy. It wasn't often I found something interesting enough to catch my attention so when I did I made a habit of not letting anyone take it away from me.

"You better not..." I finally muttered, turning my eyes back on the boy as he waved at Gina and started walking towards the bar. Halfway there Gina shouted something to him and I watched in slight amusement as the boy turned towards her and stuck his tongue out like a child would.

"Oh my..." Caleb chuckled from beside me as we all caught sight of the flash of silver inside his mouth. A tongue piercing... he had a fucking tongue piercing.

"Ah hell..." I breathed as my cock twitched behind its confinement. If my pants hadn't been so tight it would have been quite obvious that I was getting hard. As it was, only I could feel the evidence of my excitement although I was fairly sure my friends knew even without me telling them. This boy was going to be the death of me...

"This is quite the unfolding isn't it?" Caleb suddenly said from beside me and I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I watched the boy turn around and walk right into Kian. The Dom caught the boy before he could hit the ground and I could feel my eyes narrow slightly as Kian pulled him up and smiled brightly down at him. I didn't miss the frown that settled over the boy's face though and I wanted to smirk when it looked like he told Kian off.

My eyes narrowed even more when Kian reached out and ruffled the boy's hair and I was just about to rise from my seat and make my way towards them when I was firmly pulled down on the couch again. I shifted my eyes to Anton and raised an eyebrow at the hand he had on my arm. He only smirked at me though and nodded towards Kian and the boy.

"It's better for you to stay here and simply watch it unfold. I don't think he'll go for Kian and this is a great time to just study his movements and such." Anton said, his voice steady as he looked over at me.

I glared at him for a second but then I gave in and sank back against the couch again. I guess he was right in a way. If the boy was even a little bit interested in pain he wouldn't go for Kian and if he wasn't... well then I guess I couldn't play with him anyway.

It was infuriating though, just sitting here watching them talk. I wanted to stalk up there and rip the boy away from all the eyes that were on him right now.

"Not healthy at all..." I thought as I studied the boy and my friend get their drinks at the bar. If I was this captivated by merely looking at him, I wondered what would happen if I talked to him.

I was startled out of my own thoughts as a melodic laugh spread through the club. I could feel my eyes widen as my eyes fell on the laughing boy over by the bar and I watched as he almost fell of the barstool he was sitting on. Kian looked slightly surprised too and I wondered what had made him laugh so freely. Was it something Kian said?

"Don't look so worried. He's laughing at him not with him." Caleb said in amusement, his eyes locked on my face. Did I really look that worried huh? I frowned at my friend and rolled my eyes when he chuckled at me.

I spent the next hour sneaking glances at the boy over by the bar and talking with my friends. Caleb spent some time laughing at me but he got other things to worry about when Simon started rubbing himself against his master's inner thigh. I guess it was just a way to get his blood flowing from having been still for so long but the action made his Dom immediately take notice.

After twenty minutes of watching Caleb try to control himself he finally reached his limit and ripped Simon up from the floor. With an impatient growl he flung the poor sub over his shoulder and gave us a curt nod before he stalked away from our table. They were bound to be gone for at least a few hours.

"Well seems like Simon's in for it tonight. Caleb's been a bit restless for a while now don't you think?" Anton said as soon as Caleb disappeared up the stairs towards the playrooms. I shrugged my shoulders in amusement and sipped slightly at the glass of sprite I had ordered before. I didn't really care about whether or not he was restless. I had other things on my mind right now. Like the fact that I was closing in on my own limit of patience.

"Yo, I didn't think you'd be here tonight Anton." A sudden voice said and I shifted my eyes to the man speaking. My gaze landed on Grayson and I was surprised to see that he had a sub named Lukas standing behind him with his head slightly bowed.

Hm... I didn't think Grayson went for the small, fragile-looking guys but I guess he did from time to time. Not that I minded, I just hoped the little sub was aware that Grayson liked playing with whips. Even though I was sadistic I wasn't heartless. If someone wasn't into pain I wouldn't play with them and the same went for the other Dominants in this club.

"Well yeah... somehow I ended up coming anyway." Anton answered and Grayson nodded as he sat down in one of the armchairs beside the couch. Lucas swiftly got down on his knees beside Grayson's right leg, his posture perfect.

"You're playing tonight?" Grayson asked and I could see Anton send me a small smirk.

"Nah, I thought about it but Azim seems to want him more. I actually do prefer my face in one piece so I'm stepping down." He said and I could feel Grayson turn his eyes on me instead.

"You're interested in someone?" He asked and I turned my eyes to look at him. What was it with people and their view of me as a guy without interest in anything huh?

"Yes, I am." I said and I could see Grayson's eyes widen slightly. He was obviously surprised by my answer and I couldn't help it as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're sure he's into... you know... pain and all that?" He asked, his voice a bit wary as he stared at me. I had always been aware of the slight dislike Grayson had for people like me. It wasn't that he disliked me it was just that he didn't like the thought of a person hurting another person in general. More than the occasional tap of a whip he wasn't into that and mostly when such people came in contact with me they fled the other way. I was used to it and I wasn't bothered by the looks I received from some of the other members. I knew that I would never play with someone who wasn't willing and they should know that too.

"I'm fairly sure but of course I'll make sure to ask him first." I answered, making sure that my voice was nothing but polite. Even though I was used to it by now sometimes people's prejudices made me irritated. I wasn't a monster, I just found pleasure in other things than simple love-making.

"I know you will." Grayson finally said with a small sigh and I could see Anton roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye.

I was just about to turn my attention on him when a small 'crash' was heard and something cold came raining down on me. I could feel the cold substance soak into my clothes, mostly my shirt, and I could feel my mouth drop open from the shock.

"Oh my... I even paid for that..." An incredibly soft voice said and I slowly raised my eyes from my soaked clothes to the person speaking. My eyes widened a bit as I took in the form of the boy I had been keeping track of the entire evening but a second later his words registered and my eyes narrowed. He wasn't even going to say that he was sorry?

When the boy noticed the look on my face he leaned down slightly towards me and I could see his eyes sparkle as he let a small laugh escape his lips.

"I can't decide between expressing utter amusement or fake some sort of half-assed apology. Can you wait until I've figured out which one to go for?" The boy said and I could feel a growl leaving my lips at his obvious rudeness.

"Okay I'll go for the third alternative and just pretend I never spoke to you. Well... bye!" The boy added after a few seconds but when he went as far as to dare turn his back on me I snapped.

Before he could completely comprehend what happened I had wrapped a hand around his right wrist and roughly ripped him backwards. When he lost his balance I turned his body towards me and slammed him down on his back on the black table in front of the couch. As I rose to my feet in front of him I made sure to look down on the boy with an expression completely rid of emotions.

The boy stayed down, lying on the exact place I left him and he met my gaze as I stared at him. His white hair was spread out across the table, contrasting the dark piece of furniture quite nicely and I couldn't help it as I leaned down and put my hands on each side of his body.

"Apologize." I said, the single word holding so much command and authority I could see Lukas flinch from his place beside Grayson. The boy lying on the table underneath me wasn't as easily shaken though and I watched as his face split into a wide grin.

"Ah... no." He simply answered, rolling his eyes at me.

I could hear Anton growl from beside me but when the boy began to turn his attention his way I slammed my hand down right beside his head watching him jump and immediately snap his attention back on me.

"You. Will. Apologize. Now." I growled, my eyes probably expressing my rising anger quite well by now.

The boy tilted his head a bit to the side and at first I thought he was baring his neck to me in an act of submission. I realized that that wasn't the case when he suddenly flicked his tongue out and gave my wrist a soft lick. I could feel his cold piercing touch my skin and I was consumed by a desire I didn't know I could feel.

"Make me..." The boy whispered as he moved his head back to rest against the table again, giving me a devilish grin as he did.

I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath, inhaling trough my nose to calm myself down. This brat was in serious need of some discipline and I was more than willing to give it to him. More than willing.

"Azim..." Grayson started from beside me but when I held up a hand he fell silent again.

"I know." I answered him before I slowly turned my eyes to look down on the boy again. I watched as a small smile played at his lips and then I let out an irritated huff.

"I will punish you for your awful lack of proper manners. You will neither whine nor resist because if you do I'll make sure you regret it. Is that understood?" I said, my voice firm as my eyes took in the beautiful boy beneath me. He had a contradicting look on his face because even if he looked irritated by my words he also seemed somewhat relieved. Not that I cared either way.

"When the boy didn't answer I narrowed my eyes on him and straightened up to my full hight. I held my hand out towards him and when he eyed it warily I smirked and said:

"Play with me little one."

The boy huffed and flipped his hair over his shoulder but then he surprised me by putting his hand in mine without hesitation. I marveled at the feeling of his skin against mine and then I pulled him up and off of the table. When he was back at his feet beside me I let go of his hand and gave him a stern look.

"If you dare run I'll have you ass hauled back here in a matter of seconds." I threatened and I could see the boy send me a dazzling smirk as he made a mocking imitation of a salut and smoothly let the words 'Sir, yes Sir' leave his tempting little lips.

I didn't hesitate as I reached out and took a hold of his hair, roughly pulling it back so he had to raise his face towards me. The boy grimaced slightly but then his eyes flickered and I could see a look of pleasure flash across his face. He hid it immediately but I smirked down at him and let the fingers on my free hand trail down the side of his face to his jawline. He shivered and I found his sensitivity refreshing. Playing with him would be... fun.

I released my grip on his hair and turned on my heels. I gave Anton and Grayson a slight nod in goodbye and then I started walking towards the stairs across the room. I didn't have to look behind me to know that the boy was following me and I could feel a slight smirk slide across my face.

This night would be difficult for him to forget. I knew he expected to be punished but I was sure what I had in mind would surprise him immensely. He wouldn't like it one bit I was sure of it but then again, punishments weren't supposed to be enjoyable...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6M 49.4K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
558K 19.9K 22
Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his parents. Tyler does the one thing he ha...
10.9K 628 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
233K 7.4K 47
"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly made me nervous. "I can't-." "You think b...