My handsome nerd (A Markiplie...

Bisexual_Baybie_

You live with your boyfriend Mark, in California. You're 26, and he's 29. (I don't know what else to say, thi... Еще

Family visit
A little gift
No subtlety (Smut) ;)
The tour is soon
Tour (Paris)
Tour (London)
Are you okay, y/n?
⚠️Not a chapter⚠️
Tour (Rome) (Smut)
⚠️Not a chapter⚠️

Morning sex (smut)

514 7 24
Bisexual_Baybie_

A/N: Isn't he perfect? 🤤 the video was the song I listened to when I was writing this and this is my first time writing a book on here, I'll do my best at writing this story, hope you like the story! ~Liz
Things you'll need to know:
You and Mark have been dating for a year and 8 months.
There is smut in this one, but don't get excited. My writing sucks.
(Y/N means Your Name.) ;)
Read on my sinful children

Y/n's pov

It was 9:47 pm and I was on the couch watching tv when Mark had FINALLY come home from his punishment from his friends Ethan and Tyler. I get up and I walk to the kitchen.

"Hey Mark." I say.

"Hi babe." He says.

"I missed you when you were gone." I say smiling.

"I missed you too." He says and kisses my cheek.

"How was it?" I ask.

"Oh the punishment? It was funny but so mean." He says and walks to the living room.

"You kinda deserved it for making that deal for the challenge." I say while following him.

"I know, I know. It was funny though." He says and sits down on the couch.

"What was the punishment this time?" I ask.

"They put me on a stage and made me put on lipstick and a wig." He says and I giggle.

"How is that funny? I had to put on lipstick for Pete's sake!"

"And when you take lipstick off it usually smears."

"Oh god." He says.

"Did you already take it off?"

"Yeah Kathryn helped me out with that."

"Okay." I say and I sit down next to Mark. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle up to him.

"I love you y/n." He says and kisses my head.

"I love you too Marky." I say.

"Hang on a minute." Mark says and gets up. He goes to our shared room. He comes back out with a fuzzy blanket. Yay.

"Ooh ooh ooh gimme gimme gimme." I say reaching out for the blanket.

"Wait." He says and sits back down.

'I want the blankie.' I thought and I pouted.

"Okay okay fine here." He says and gives me the blanket.

I take the blanket and I unfold it, and I pull it over both of us. We watched the tv show that I was watching until I fell asleep in his arms.

*In the morning*

I woke up on the couch still snuggled up with Mark. I try to get up but he says in a sleepy way "No y/n, stay."

"Mark, it's time to get up."

"I don't care, I wanna snuggle."

"Mark we snuggled for more than five hours last night." I say still trying to get up.

"Fine." Mark says and lets me go. I get up and I begin making him and I cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee that much but when I do, I get really jittery, like I start shaking so much. (I'm shaking right now and I don't even drink coffee.)

I opened a cupboard and I grabbed my f/c mug and his Markiplier mug. My god he loves that mug.

I turned on the coffee maker and I waited for the water to warm up. When I heard the coffee maker ding that's when I started making Marks coffee. After when I was done making his coffee I set it off to the side to let it cool a little bit. Then I started making my coffee, just the way I like it. And I don't like coffee (😂 sorry I prefer hot cocoa) so I made hot cocoa. Right after I was done making my "coffee" I turned to get Marks coffee mug and it's gone. I shook my head with a smile printed on my face. I take a sip of my cocoa and I hear Mark's phone ring.

"AHH Y/N!! ITS THE TELEMARKETERS!!" He screamed.

I giggled and I walked to the living room with my cocoa. I set my mug down on the coffee table and I sat down on the couch and I covered myself with my blanket.

"Y/N?" Mark asks me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I got 3000 more subscribers!! Whooo!" He yelled out. I scoffed and I rolled my eyes and smiled knowing that I'm loved by a childish boyfriend.

"Are you proud?" Mark asks me.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"I don't know?" I hear from right behind me. I get startled.

"Sorry for scaring ya princess." Mark says.

"It's okay." I say and I turned around.

"I love you y/n." Mark says as his face gets closer to mine. Mark kisses me and I kiss back.

"Y/n?" Mark asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Do you love me as much as I love you?" He asks.

"Depends on how much you love me." I replied.

"Well then I love you 100%." He says and I sighed quietly while smiling.

"That means that I love you 100% Markimoo." I say and I boop his nose.

"I love you so much I can't explain it in words." He says.

"Awe." I say while blushing.

His face gets close again and he touched his nose with mine.

"Mark I love you so much." I say in a whisper.

"We love each other too much." Mark says while smiling.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"No, of course not." He says.

"Then is it a good thing?" I ask.

"Yes." He says while smiling.

"We said that we love each other like a million times already." I said while giggling.

"That's a good thing." He says.

"Good." I say and turn around to grab my mug of cocoa, which is getting cold. (I fucking hate it when my cocoa gets cold. I just don't do you?)

I picked up my mug and I took a sip. As I was putting my mug down I felt Mark's arms wrap around my waist and he nuzzled my neck. We weren't thinking about going into anything serious so we were going to take it slow.

"Mark whatcha doin?" I asked playfully.

"Hugging ya and givin ya some nuzzles." He says in response.

"Mark?" I ask.

"Yes?" He asked in response.

"We didn't finish our conversation the other day." I reminded.

"Oh yeah. Are you sure that you want to take it slow?" He asks while kissing my neck, which is driving me crazy.

"Mark please." I say holding in my moans.

"Please, what princess?" He says still kissing my neck.

I moan.

"Do you want me to fuck you princess?" He asks and stops kissing my neck.

I whimper as he pulls away.

"Do you?" He asks.

"Y-Yes." I say.

He picks me up and carries me to our room and closes the door. He tosses me on our bed and he climbs on top of me and kisses me deeply. He takes my shirt off and he kisses me again. I moan softly as he kisses my neck.

"Mark." I moaned.

"Hmm?"

"Just fuck me already." I begged.

"Alright princess." He says and takes off my pants and underwear off. He pushed two fingers inside of me and rubs my walls making me moan. (Why am I writing this? It's making me feel awkward. 😂)

I bite my lip and I look up at Mark and his eyes are full of lust. He pulls his fingers out and I whimper. He takes his clothes off and left his boxers on.

Mark takes off his boxers and I see his big- "Whoa." I couldn't help but stare.

"Whatcha lookin at princess?" He asks seductively.

I get off the bed and I jump on him.

He groaned when we landed on the floor. (I'm on top and he's beneath me 😉)

"Mark, I need you." I say.

"Alright princess." He says and lines himself up with me.

He pushes himself deep inside me and he lightly touches my sweet spot.

I moaned as my body trembled.

"Did I hit it baby?"

"Y-Yes." I moaned.

His hands traveled to my hips and he pushes into me deeper, fully hitting my sweet spot and I let out a little moan.

"F-fuck baby, you're so tight." He groaned.

He thrusts into me and swear words start rolling off our tongues. He flips us over and he thrusts into me harder. He hits my sweet spot repeatedly and a knot starts to form in my stomach.

"M-Mark! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I scratched up his back.

"M-me too baby." He groaned into my ear.

He keeps thrusting into me and hitting my sweet spot.

I moaned as I came all over his throbbing cock. He froze up, shooting his warm liquid ooze into me, it felt good. He pulled out and landed on the floor next to me. (My core has been abused lmao 😂 I just thought that I'd add that)

"That. Was. Amazing." Mark panted.

"It was." I panted.

Mark got up and he picked me up and put me on our bed. He puts his boxers back on and he gets in the bed with me.

"Mark?" I ask tired.

"Yes?" He replied.

"How much would you like to be a father?" I ask remembering that I forgot to take my pill this morning.

"I would love to be a father. Why?" He asks.

"I forgot to take my pill." I say.

He sighed and he smiled and said "Well, then we'll be blessed with a baby boy or a baby girl."

"What's if it's both? Like what if we have twins?" I ask getting more tired.

"We'll see won't we?" Mark says sleepily.

I close my eyes and I quickly fell asleep in my boyfriends strong yet gentle arms.

******

Okay wow. My first smut story sucks. I told you not to get excited, but you probably did. I'm kinda proud of this, kinda. Like I'm proud but I'm not proud. Idk why. Ily guys. Peace out ✌️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

42.7K 1.9K 25
After getting away from your past abusive boyfriend, you meet someone, you meet the one. Your life is finally changing, it's finally good. But not f...
36.9K 1.1K 32
F/n = first name This is a Markiplier and reader story. You and Mark start dating and fall in love. You want to do more in each other's lives but thi...
174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
15.5K 183 41
SECOND EDIT AUG 2023: pls save urselves these are extremely cringe and fucked up ! pls forgive me EDIT DEC. 27th, 2021: my one shots are purely char...