When it Rains, it Pours

By HP4lyfe2020

Rain had a fairly easy life until college. A baby, a deadbeat baby daddy, and no college degree later, she fi... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

Intro

539 11 0
By HP4lyfe2020

Rain had a fairly easy life until college. A baby, a deadbeat baby daddy, and no college degree later, she finds herself struggling to make ends meet and maintain her sanity. Losing her job right before Christmas doesn't help. Just when she's reached her breaking point, a mysterious job opportunity overseas becomes available. Starting the new year in a foreign place will prove to be extremely difficult...is Rain up for the challenge?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 30 11
One man missed his chance, Another broke her heart The first shattered her soul. Will the last be able to handle it all? Heather is a 28-year old sin...
6.6K 368 62
Pain, secrets, mistrust, and deception are huge themes in this book as we look at the life of a single mother of two who is trying to get her life to...
1.4K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
96 13 52
It's not easy to express love, but it's not even as hard as he made it... Meet Prem, a simple yet successful businessman. He's successful, but not pr...