Why is it You? [BTS Jungkook...

بواسطة winter_snow26

After Rian's mother died, she and her dad moved to Korea to start a new life. Attending Oaks Arts High, Rian... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part of chapter 32
Summary of the Ending

Author's Note

2.1K 44 1
بواسطة winter_snow26

Hey guys!

It's been really long... about 3 years. I know that a lot of people has been requesting me for an update, and I feel so bad for stopping all of a sudden.

To be honest, I have been pushing myself back from updating this story for a long time. There are a couple reasons why: (1) I started this story in middle school, which explains why it was so cheesy, and I am currently so embarassed about it, (2) I'm now a high school senior taking several AP classes which prevents me from having a lot of free time and (3), I didn't like this story that much.

As I grew older, I gradually realized how extremly cringy this story is. Of course, rereading this story gives me memories and makes both my crazy friends and I laugh a lot. There were also many times when I told myself to delete this story and forever erase it from my existence, but I never had the courage to do that. Everytime I get notifications about my story, and everytime I get amazing comments/ direct messages from fans, I always end up resisting on deleting this story. However, I also always feel guilt about not finishing this story for my fans (who I love so much!)

Taking a friend's advice, I decided that instead of ignoring this story for the rest of my life, I will at the very least let you all know how I was intending on how the story was going to end. But before I do that, I do have a bit of chapter 32 written from long ago, which I will update in the next chapter. It is not finished, but I wanted to publish it in wattpad instead of deleting it.

After that, I will give you guys a summary of the rest of the story. Hopefully you guys will like it!

I love you all,
winter_snow26

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160K 5K 37
Highest ranking in : #45 in kpopfanfic, #2 in parkjimin and #2 in jeonjungkook Every woman wants to be his woman just because his one of the richest...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
237K 18K 85
Y/N, a girl that has finally graduated university and is now in a serious relationship with her ex-professor, is stepping into new grounds that will...
711K 33.8K 54
❝his anger is the paint. my body is an empty canvas. he decides to color me in.❞ [book one completed]