Adopted by BTS

By IhateHalmin

Semyoul is a hated child.She has beauty that is indescribable,so her parents were jealous of her.She is beat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

212 4 2
By IhateHalmin

Semyouls POV*

It is now 8:00. Lord have mercy on my team and I. Jin came up to us and along with my brothers. He told us to go to each of our dressing rooms and get ready. We did as told and went to our separate ones and we were all upset.

Jin: What's wrong guys?

Semyoul: We all want to be together...

Jin: Okay so like our dressing rooms like all seven of you together in one room having your hair and make up done?

Semyoul: Yeah.

He brought all seven of us to a huge room and we all sat down and are getting our hair and makeup done. I think we all look sick in my opinion.

This is Satsuks Hair makeup and outfit.

He just wore some pale make up and a skinny line of eyeliner that went about a milimeter wing from his eyes. No lip gloss.

This was Sajus hair makeup and outfit.

He went with the same makeup as Satsuk. They said they are not the biggest fans of makeup. Same with everyone else in my team.

He wore the white one.

This was Youngarios hair makeup and outfit.

Like I said he wore the same as everyone else.

This is Paxatakas hair makeup and outfit.

Same makeup as everyone else.

This is Bihars hair makeup and outfit.

Same makeup as everyone else.

The red one.

This is Jadikus hair makeup and outfit.

Same makeup as everyone else.

This is my hair makeup and outfit.

We all got done getting ready at 9:50. Now we had to dance and sing and rap wearing this stuff before we can sit down. We got done dancing singing and rapping at 10:30. We sat down. We were all hungry so we ate. Now it is 10:50. We all still had our necklaces on. The one that represented our abilities. Jin and my brothers came in and sat down and had a talk with all of us.

Jin: Guys...listen...so you know how you have powers and all?

Everyone: Yeah.

Jungkook: We need to train you guys to where you don't bliw your cover. Like...if you vet angry...you can struggle to keep back your powers from coming out. And if you were to get angry in public...someone vould discover your abilities and take you away and expiriment on you...

Semyoul: So...we need something to prevent from blowing our cover? Like...so we dont loose control iver ourselves..?

Rap Monster: Yes.

Semyoul: Well if I don't hold back or not paying attention...when I touch something...it completely freezes. It sucks but Jadiku unfreezes it for me though. But if he is not around it could lead to worse things....

Jimin: Exactly. So for example if your on stage and one of you knock into her by accident....she could possibly freeze something or someone in the audience or one of you or possibly the entire stage itself.

Semyoul: ....

Taehyung: Which is why we are figuring out how to prevent these things. But for now don't fear okay we will figure this out. That goes for all of you we will help all of you.

Satsuk: Okay...

It is now 11:30. Half an hour left until we perform. My brothers started putting the microphone things on our faces. A stage manaver came up to me and my team and told us that we were on in twenty minutes so be ready. And believe me....we were more than ready. We peeked our heads out of the stage and saw over BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT CAME TO SEE US!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! It was time to go on stage. We got in our position while everyone in the audience was going crazy. I looked nervous and I looked at my team. They each gave each other a thumbs up. We posed. We danced. We sang. We rapped. We were done and the audience was going crazy screaming hollering and clapping. We were so happy. I guess it was a fansign after this because I saw a fansign decorated with all of our names and stuff we like and do on it. We went to the fansign and sat down in our places.

______________________________________
Saju_Sat._Bih._Youn._Pax._Sem._Jad._

Saju: Hello everyone I am Saju!

Satsuk: I am Satsuk!

Bihar: I am Bihar!

Youngario: I am Youngario!

Paxataka: I am Paxataka!

Semyoul: I am Semyoul!

Jadiku: I am Jadiku!

All of team: And we are-....

Semyoul: What are we?

Random fan: Come up with something later tonight after the fansign!!

Satsuk: That is a promise.

Jadiku: So okay people get in line.

Everyone first ran to Saju and went down the line. One fan reached me. I was quiet and she asked for a selfie and I did so. I then signed her autograph and she went to Jadiku. Once we all signed evryones things and took a selfie with them, we recieved a box of cards that fans have made for us to read and answer. This was actually quite fun.

Saju: Okay so I guess these fans are curious. Not complaining though😏. The first card has my name to read it so I will.

He opened it and looked over it for about five seconds before reading it out loud.

Saju: Does you and your team live in the same house? If so, do you live with brothers or sisters,parents or a studio pays or body guards?

Satsuk: Wow...

Saju: Um well.... I wouldn't say we all live together. We each have seperate houses. But we have been thinking about living together for a while. We have been staying at Semyouls house for a while. Its only been like three or four days.

Random fan: So basically you have been having a sleepover for a few days since school has been out?

Saju: Yeah. So here is the first card I will put it in a pile right here on the table so we know which ones we did answer and which ones we didn't. One down and.....six more to go....wow...okay...

Jadiku: What?!

Semyoul: Oh well....

Saju: Anyway this card has Satsuks name on it so he needs to read it. Here.

Saju hands Satsuk the card and Satsuk opens the card and goes over it one time and then reads it out loud.

Satsuk: How do you decide on what song you are doing and get the entire group to agree to it?

Paxataka: ....

Youngario: ....

Bihar: ......

Saju: .....

Semyoul: Well...

Jadiku: ...

Satsuk: This is kind of hard to explain really.... So I am just going to tell you how we got this song down and everything like that.

Semyoul: Its yeah what he said...

Satsuk: So... This is what happened...
______________________________________
********Flashback*************

Jimin: Okay what now....

Saju: Well first of all, we have to get another song ready and practice it together, then the dance and then let Manager Piku know so she can get us to a concert.

Semyoul: Including an outfit.

Jadiku: So....first lets go to a room where there is enough room to dance in.
****in the blank room upstairs***

Saju: Okay...so everyone what should we do...

Satsuk: Find a song,dance and outfit.

Jadiku: Yeah we know that Satsuk just he meant how.

Semyoul: Okay everyone sit down in a circle.

We all sat down. And she said to name a song each of us so we did.

Youngario: Dope.

Paxataka: Silver Spoon.

Bihar: Fire.

Saju: IDOL.

Satsuk: Lullaby.

Jadiku: Save me.

Saju: Okay so... Here is what is going to happen. First we will do Dope,then Silver Spoon,then Fire,then IDOL,then Save me.

Semyoul: Okay....Dope...yeah...

And after that we just started the dance and then we sang and rapped to it and then got the outfits....you know...we worked together.
___End of flashback_____________

Satsuk: And yeah that is what happened. I will put this card in the pile.

Saju: Here this card has Bihars name on it to read so here.

Saju handed Bihar the card and Bihar read it out loud.

Bihar: What do you all do when you have free time?

Bihar: Well....we will sometimes go shopping....sometimes go out to eat...we will go outside to play...a personal thing I don't want to share...we will play just games...you know...weird stuff... I will put this card in the pile.

Saju: This card has Youngarios name on it so here.

Saju handed Youngario the card and Youngario went over it once and then read it out loud.

Youngario: Which member is mostly considered the leader?

Everyone but Saju: Saju.

Jadiku: Well I mean...Semyoul will tell us what to do sometimes but...Saju is the one who is mainly leading us and helping us and in charge of whatever....

Youngario: Yeah. I will put this card in the pile.

Saju: This card has Paxatakas name on it so here.

Saju hands Paxataka the card and Paxataka read over it once and then read over it out loud.

Paxataka: Do all of you go to the same school? Actually yes. I have seen them in my classes before we got out for break. I just never gave interest in anyone. I will put this card in the pile.

Saju: This card has Semyouls name on it so here.

Saju handed me the card and I looked over it once and then read it out loud.

Semyoul: Does everyone enjoy the extra attention they get or dislike it? Well....to be honest... I absolutely love the concerts and fansigns.... The only thing that bothers me is paparazzi. I think it is the same fore my team. Like.... I don't mind sitting here until midnight signing everyones things and taking selfies and stuff.

Everyone in team: Yeah we love everything but the paparazzi.

Semyoul: I will put this card in the pile.

Saju: This card has Jadikus name on it so here.

Saju handed Jadiku the card and Jadiku looked over it one time and then read it out loud.

Jadiku: What is your favorite part of being on stage and at fansigns? Being with my group. I have only been with them for less then two months and I already have grown attached to each and every one of them. And I never plan on leaving them anytime soon.

Fans: Awwww!!!!

Saju: Okay thats all the cards!

Semyoul: Okay.

Saju: Thank you everyone for supporting us! We will be back soon! Good day to all of you!

We all bowed and got down off the fansign going to the backstage where my brothers and everyone else was.

Jin: That was amazing!

Suga: Yeah. We can go back home now.

We got into the van and soon arrived home. I realized that my birthday was in a week. Next Thursday.

Semyoul: My birthday is next Thursday.

Jimin: Then we will be downstairs. You kids go do whatever.

We ran upstairs into my bedroom. I didn't know what to do I was bored.

Semyoul: I am bored.

Saju: What should we do.... OH I know!

Paxataka: What?

Saju: Lets just sit around and do nothing but play video games.

Semyoul: Okay. So what are you guys going to play on?

Saju: I have a phone.

Jadiku: Me too.

Paxataka: Yeah.

Youngario: Same.

Satsuk: Yeah so do I.

Bihar: Me too.

Semyoul: Okay so we all play on our phones. Okay. Lets go to the back room there is so much room to sit and other stuff.

I lead them to a hidden back part of my bedroom. There were at least ten couches and chairs to sit on and even lay on.

To be continued.....

Authors note:

So I don't know where you are at right now...but where I am we are out for christmas break and we have been out since two weeks ago. Thats why I have been updating a lot lately. Just letting you know I might make a summer camp version this summer.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 just puttting it out there thats all....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...