ARCHANGELS' LEGACY BOOK I: Th...

By vixen_ink

1st place winner - BOOKIESTARS (Fantasy Category) 2019 3rd place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (whole BTS... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
THANK YOU!!!
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Part XXXVI
Part XXXVII
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX
Part XL
Part XLI
Epilogue

Part XIII

621 38 3
By vixen_ink

“Your highness, the council has a message for you”, Taehyung handed the letter to the advisor of the king of the fairies, who was standing next to the throne.

The advisor gave the letter to King Linus.

“How is Gabriel?”, the king asked Taehyung.

“He is doing fine, your highness”.

“That’s good. I bet you and your cousins have much to talk about, you can now take your leave and be with them. I will send for you for my reply”.

“Thank you, your highness”. Taehyung left the king with his advisor. When the guards closed the door behind him he let out a nervous sigh.

“You always do that when you’re nervous”, Hoseok said and greeted him with Namjoon. Taehyung gave both of his cousins a hug.

“You have to get used to it, Tae”, Namjoon patted his back.

They walked into the garden of the kingdom where it boasts of its different kinds of beautiful flowers. They paused at the center where a lot of butterflies were circling around.

“I know and I will ..... eventually,” he said while smiling at the butterfly that landed on his raised finger with pretty purple wings. “By the way, where’s Jin?”.

“Jin is with Jungkook right now, together with my mom”, Namjoon closed his eyes trying to hide his worried expression, thinking about their youngest cousin.

“No need to worry. Jungkook can handle himself”, Hoseok knew that their cousin is a playful and an easy going fellow but when it comes to serious and dangerous matters he can handle them well.

Namjoon also knew that from all of his cousins, Jungkook is the strongest and he may seem like a fool sometimes but he knows what he is doing.

The tall angel heard a familiar feminine voice which interrupted his thoughts.

“I need to go. My mom is calling me. If the king asks, tell him that I was called by Archangel Ariel”, he said to Taehyung and Hoseok, before spreading his wings to fly away.

Ariel observed the girl in front of her. A beautiful innocent girl. She was expecting Jin will only be accompanied by Jungkook but was surprised when they brought a girl with them.

“It’s an honor to meet you”, Heaven was mesmerized by the archangel's beauty.

“It was dangerous to leave the girl behind”, as if Jin can read Ariel's mind.

“Demons were eager to kill her and ....... “, Jungkook glanced at the human before he continued, “her aunt was killed”.

Heaven remembered her aunt’s brutal death and once again, it tore her heart apart.

The archangel didn’t speak for quite awhile. She sat to one of the chairs and closed her eyes for a couple of seconds, before opening them. She got the paper and the pen in front of her and started writing.

At that moment, an angel entered the room and Heaven was confused. The angel looked very much like the archangel who was sitting.

He hugged Jungkook and Jin. He noticed how the girl stared at him. He gave her a smile that was similar to the archangel's. They both possesed the same charismatic dimples on both cheeks.

“Mom”, he said and bowed his head for respect.

Oh, that’s why they looked alike. Heaven thought to herself.

“Son, bring Heaven to King Linus for sanctuary. Give this letter to him. This will explain everything”. She handed the letter that she wrote. “Now, soldiers come forward”.

Heaven was taken aback by their actions. All three angels came forward in front of the archangel, with hands at their backs and legs were spread apart just like military men waiting orders from their commander.

“Namjoon, be ready and inform your team because any time you will be called upon by the council. Reports on your posts will be heard and necessary actions will be made for this unexpected problem that arose”, she paused and looked at each of their faces. “Tell Yoongi and Jimin that time is of the essence. We need results. Make sure to give your assistance in any way possible if they require of it”.

Heaven saw the change in Ariel, from a very graceful lady to a fierce and strict commander.

“Yes, Ma’am”, Namjoon replied.

“I came here to talk to you, Jungkook but because of what happened I believe that it is no longer necessary”, Ariel’s eyes became soft when she looked at him. “So for now, all of you will accompany Heaven to King Linus kingdom and wait for our orders. I will relay to the council about the unexpected incident”. She nod to Heaven’s direction before bidding farewell to the angels.

“Soldiers, at ease”, she said before leaving the room and the three angels bowed with one movement.

“Namjoon, your mom really scares me sometimes”, Jin was clutching his right chest.

“Oh yeah? More scary than Jungkook’s dad?”, Namjoon teased.

“Well, I was ALWAYS afraid of his dad”, that made them laugh but Heaven was lost on what they were talking about and Jungkook noticed it.

“Oh, sorry. Heaven this is Namjoon. Ms. Ariel’s son and one of my cousins”, he introduced and Namjoon shook her hand.

“So basically, she is your aunt? And how many cousins do you have?”.

“Yes, she is my aunt and I have six cousins”, Jungkook answered.

Namjoon saw the curiosity in her eyes and guided her to one of the paintings that was on the wall. “Every painting in this room is a picture of an archangel”.

“There are seven paintings, so there are seven archangels?”, she observed after counting the paintings.

“Yes, we call them the Majestic Seven and they are also the Council of heaven”, Jin said proudly.

The painting in front of her was a woman wearing a warrior’s clothes. Her wings were steel and she had a very beautiful face that looked oddly familiar. She turned her gaze towards Jin and returned her eyes to the painting.

“You guessed right. She is my mother, Archangel Jophiel”, Jin stared at the painting lovingly.

Heaven went to the next painting and saw a warrior with a mysterious and dangerous look and he looked like one of the angels who helped them with her aunt’s body.

“That is Yoongi’s dad, Archangel Azrael and this one beside him is Jimin’s father, Archangel Chamuel”, Jungkook said pointing to the other angel’s dad.

“This is Archangel Ariel, your mom”, Heaven looked at Namjoon when she stopped in front of her painting.

Namjoon smiled and went to the next one, “Archangel Gabriel, Taehyung’s father”, he then continued to the next while Heaven followed him and stared at the paintings. “Archangel Raphael, Hoseok’s father”.

They all looked so magnificent and fearless. Heaven went to the last painting and was stunned to see a face very well known to her. The way he stood reflects power and authority. His steel wings made him more dominant from the others.

“Heaven, you are looking at Jungkook’s dad, Archangel Michael, the leader of the Majestic Seven”, respect was evident in Namjoon’s voice when he introduced the Archangel.

She looked at Jungkook. They were very similar but one thing was different. Archangel Michael has a stern face while his son has a gentle aura in him.

“The tour is finished and by now you already know our family tree so I suggest we take our leave”, Jin opened the door and all four of them went outside the hut.

The sun’s light greeted them and made Heaven wondered how long did they stay inside.

All three angels spread theirs wings getting ready to fly.

“Where are we going?”, she asked.

“To fairyland”, Namjoon yelled. He and Jin flew together.

“WHAT?!”, Heaven’s confused voice was lost to the sound of the wind that welcomed them when Jungkook carried her, following his two cousins flying away from the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
16K 1.2K 21
Y/N - The Princess - Bold - Intelligent - Tries hard to Protect her brothers and the Kingdom - Falls in love with Jungkook JUNGKOOK - Meets y/n as a...
5.7K 510 35
Your Love Candidate: 01 Handsome Heir. 02 Seductive Drug Lord. 03 Hot President.
314K 13.2K 48
"Who are you" "Someone you loved..now look into my eyes, you'll forget that I saved you, you have to stay away from me. I can't lose you twice" -Jun...