The Beautiful Loser (Gene x O...

By SvgarrRvshh

Book 1: Complete Feb 3rd 2019 Book 2: The Beautiful Inbetweener ✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~ Lilith was an averag... More

Chapter 1 ~ A new gang at PDH
Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house
Chapter 4 ~ Cold food = D E A T H
Chapter 5 ~ No more gang
Chapter 6 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 7 ~ I love him Aaron
Chapter 8 ~ Dinner with the Ro'meave's
Chapter 9 ~ Truth ot Dare sucks
Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again
Chapter 11 ~ Job interview
Chapter 12 ~ The truth...
Chapter 13 ~ I challenge you to the werewolf games
Chapter 14 ~ I can move out!
Chapter 15 ~ The fights
Chapter 16 ~ In a coma...
Chapter 17 ~ Make sure Daniel doesn't challenge Ein again
Chapter 18 ~ She's a smort cookie
Chapter 19 ~ I'm insane!
Chapter 20 ~ Liam's a d**k
Chapter 21 ~ His.......... mate
Chapter 22 ~ I miss my old life (13+)
Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...
Good bye fans
It's out!

Chapter 2 ~ Like a date?

16 1 0
By SvgarrRvshh

I looked down at my lap and started chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?" Mr Chad asked.

"I'm supposed to be in the same year level as Aaron, but I'm not." I said and chuckled.

"What are you talking about? You're a year younger than him!!!!!" Dad yelled.

"If you would actually talk to me you'd know that my birthday is actually just less than a month after Aaron's!" I yelled. "I was born on the 13th of September 2001! Aaron was born on the 25th of August 2001! But you don't know that! You never asked me! I had three birthdays with my birth parents and that's what my birth certificate says! You have never asked me anything about before you adopted me! And don't think I didn't see you looking at that more respectable girl when Aaron wanted me as his younger sister!"

Dad looked at me shocked. I stood up and stormed out. I bumped into a girl with blue hair and blue eyes.

"Woah, are you ok kid?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I spat out and walked out the front doors of the school.

I walked to dad's car and kicked it, leaving a dent. I quickly ran off to Okasis Prep, where the rest of my kittens went. They were going to finish soon.

I waited half an hour when the first flood of kids came out. A kid with green eyes and brown hair came up to me.

"Do you go here?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Oh....... Well, my name's Vylad! Vylad Ro'meave! What's you're name?" He asked.

"Lillith." I replied. "Lillith Lycan."

"Oh! My dad does business with yours!" Vylad said.

I was shocked. My dad still did business with Garte. It was then and only then that I recognised the kid.

"So you don't remember me, huh?" I asked.

Vylad gave me a questioning look.

"I was the little raven haired, hazel eyed, dress wearing girl you used to play with." I replied. "You, Zane, and Garroth. Tell me, does Zane still wear that silly mask he always used to wear?"

I giggled at the memory of never seeing a maskless Zane.

"Yes he does Lily." Vylad said.

"Don't call me that. My dad called me that and he doesn't care about me anymore." I replied.

I saw my kittens coming over.

"Ask your dad to invite my family over for dinner some time, Kay?" I asked.

"Sure! Bye Lil!" Vylad said.

"That one's good. Bye V." I replied.

Vylad left and my Kittens finally reached me.

"Why were you talking to him?" Jack asked.

"Don't question me." I replied.

"You realise you were talking to a nerd right?" Jack asked.

"Don't talk about V like that!" I snapped.

I quickly covered my mouth.

"V....? Wait, do you know him?!!" Jack asked.

"No!" I yelled.

Aliana snickered at my reaction.

"Whatever!" I yelled.

"So, what happened when you got school?" Jack asked.

"Well, Jack ass pfft, I got there was sent to the office. Got grounded, yelled at my dad about random shit. Kicked his car putting a dent in it. Yeah, had a pretty good afternoon. What about you guys?" I replied.

They all told me pretty similar stories to each other, nothing like mine though.

"*sigh* You guys wanna find The Shadow Knights' and pick on 'em for no reason?" I asked.

I got different answers, but to summarise, everyone said yes. We started walking to the park, when we got there we found them in the same place.

"What do you cat's want?" Gene asked.

"Aww, I the poor boy jealous O the new gang?" I asked.

"Well yeah, you already got suspended somehow." Gene said.

"So yelling at admin staff does work, hm." I mumbled.

Aliana jumped down, because we were on the bridge again, and shoved Zenix. I sat on the wall whilst the rest of them jumped down and bullied the Shadow Knights. I sighed, not wanting to bully them like I did back at Ohkasis prep.

"Hey delinquent!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw a werewolf with black hair with a blue streak in his fringe, his ears and tail were also blue, he had grey eyes though.

"What did you just call me?" I asked and started walking over to him.

"I called you 'delinquent', got a problem with that, delinquent?" The boy said.

"Whats you're name?" I asked.

"Ein." He replied.

"Alright Ein, if you don't wanna get hurt I suggest you leave now." I said.

"Hah! It's only you and me, what are you gonna do?" He replied snarkily.

"Just know that there's no turning back now." I said.

I turned my head over my shoulder.

"Kitties!~ Somebody wants to play!~" I yelled in a sing song voice.

The Kit Cats all made their way up onto the bridge. Once he saw how many of us there was he tried to get away but I quickly and grabbed the back of his collar.

"I thought I told you there was no turning back, Ein?" I said.

Ein looked at me with pleading eyes. Ein then started smirking. I slapped him across the face when I realised he started looking at my boobs.

"Pervert!" I screamed.

I then dropped him to the ground.

"A low life like you doesn't deserve to be beat by my gang." I growled.

I turned around and walked to the edge of the bridge, jumping down.

"You!" I yelled, pointing at Gene.

"What? Do you want to pick on me now too?" Gene asked.

"No....... I need a ride to the supermarket........." I said, mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" Gene asked.

"I said, I need a ride to the supermarket." I said embarrassed.

"You don't have a car?" Gene asked.

"No, but I do have a license. It's a proper one so I don't need a licensed adult with me." I replied.

"Well why don't you just buy you're own car?" Gene asked.

"..................because I can only afford a really cheap one at the moment....." I mumbled.

"Wait a second, can't you're dad just buy you one? I mean, he is really rich after all." Gene replied.

"He can, but he won't. Even though he bought one for Aaron and Mal-" I started but quickly stopped myself from saying 'Malissa' since no one knew about her. "Never mind..."

"Alright. You can borrow my car, on one condition." Gene replied.

"What?" I asked.

"You have to let me take you to dinner afterwards." Gene said.

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Like a date." He confirmed.

"Nope. I may be some delinquent, but I have standards." I replied.

"Then no car." Gene replied.

"*sigh* Fine. But I'm choosing what's for dinner." I said.

"Nope, since it's a date I'm choosing." Gene replied

"*groan of annoyance* Fiiiiiine." I groaned in annoyance.

"Come on boss! I thought you had dignity!" Aliana yelled.

"I lost it when I asked for a ride!" I yelled.

Aliana jumped down and walked up to me.

"Do you at least still have standards?" She asked.

"Yes. But, unfortunately, without my dignity my standards lowered and now I'm going on a date with a boring gang leader. Before you ask Aliana, no, I do not have feelings for him." I replied.

"Phew! That's a relief! We wouldn't want The Dig Dogs coming after us, thinking we joined with another gang, especially with the agreement we have with them." Aliana replied.

"*sigh* We can't have them hurt any other gangs because of us, but unfortunately I have to go on a date with their leader, Liam, this weekend to keep the agreement going." I replied.

"Good luck with your parents Lillith." Aliana said.

"See you this weekend A." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."