Nil Admirari No Tenbin |One S...

By User11272882

Open for Requests! More

Hayato Ozaki x reader part 2
Hayato Ozaki x reader part 3 (lemon)
Hayato Ozaki x Reader part 4
Akira Kougami x Reader
Akira Kougami x reader part 2
Akira Kougami x Reader part 3
Akira Kougami part 4
Akira Kougami part 5 lemon
Hisui Hoshikawa x reader part 1
Hisui Hoshikawa x reader part 2
Hisui Hoshikawa part 3 lemon~
A/N
happy valentines!
Shizuru Migiwa x reader part 1
Shizuru Migiwa's story
Rui Sagisawa x reader part 1
Rui Sagisawa x reader part 2
Shougo Ukai x reader
A/N!!!!
A/N!!!
request...?
A/n!
FanArt

Hayato Ozaki x reader

1.3K 19 1
By User11272882

You've been dating and working with him for many years in the imperial library or so called fukurou.

"(Y/N)!!" Hayato called as he approached at you. "What's wrong Hayato-kun?" I said worrily. "There's a Japanese style book again.. I'd like you to check it"

I followed him to the library to check and see the book. Everyone are around it. Then when he showed it to you. "It's just a normal book. Don't worry it's not dangerous" you said as everyone sigh of relief. Then someone just talked to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm so glad that you joined the group." And it's Hisui. Your Friend that always support you for everything. "Thank you also for accepting me in here" you said smiling. "Of course we will. You've a huge help to us and never slack over works"

Time passed"4:00"
"It's over! Let's go back to the dorm Hayato my dear" you said. Hearing My dear makes him blush "um... (Y/N)... Can we... Go to.... My.. R-Room..?" He said shyly. 'He's so cute blushing'.
"Sure! Let's go!"

~His Room~
"Come in (Y/N). I wanted to sh-show.. you something"
"What is it?"
"Um..." He said again and blushing very hard. You saw him taking something in his drawer and he said facing me "(Y/N) (L/N)... Will you be my bride... no... Will you marry me?" You was shocked on what you have heard "what? Can u please repeat?" "Okay..." 'oh no... He's so serious now'
"(Y/N) (L/N).. will you marry me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes! I will!" You said while smiling and crying.
"I love you (Y/N)"
"Me too Hayato-my dear. I love you too!"

"End"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 7.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
236K 23.4K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...