black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#in_jail
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#c_class_benz

1.6K 130 17
By aishalek

Hyungwon woke up in the morning in a place that was foreign to him. He took a moment to come back to reality and wake up properly. He saw Hoseok sleeping in the same bed next to him, looking peaceful. Only his head was showing from under the blanket. Then Hyungwon realized he wasn't wearing anything at all.

He cursed out loud, causing Hoseok to wake up too. Hoseok just stretched his body and rubbed his eyes, seeming like he wasn't perplexed at all because of the situation, unlike Hyungwon, who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Did we-?" Hyungwon started with a stutter before Hoseok had a chance to ask why the guy had cursed so loudly out of blue.

"No," he answered straight away with a calm tone, knowing immediately what Hyungwon had meant.

"Did you take advantage of me?" Hyungwon continued asking, ignoring Hoseok's previous reply completely.

"I already said no," Hoseok sighed and sat up against the wall. Hyungwon noticed he was wearing a t-shirt.

"Why am not wearing anything?" he still felt like something had happened and refused to believe what Hoseok was saying. There was no other explanation to his naked body that Hoseok having done something to him.

"You took them off yourself, don't blame me," Hoseok told, thinking back to the previous night and drunk Hyungwon's actions.

Hyungwon felt embarrassed and he scanned the floor to locate his underwear. He reached for them quickly, keeping the blanket covering his body - even though based on how chill Hoseok was acting, he had most likely already seen everything. He put on his underwear before turning back to Hoseok.

"But see, I didn't kill you even though you would have been way too drunk to fight back," Hoseok said proudly, wanting Hyungwon to realize how dangerous his last night's state could have been.

"Do you want a medal?" Hyungwon sounded annoyed.

"A kiss would be nice," Hoseok smiled arrogantly, causing him to get even more annoyed.

"Shut up. And don't expect same kind of generosity from me. I will come up with a brutal way to kill you if you ever pass out on me," Hyungwon looked away and Hoseok noticed he was embarrassed.

"You're a poor drinker, though. I drank more than you and I was perfectly fine."

Hoseok kept adding fuel to the fire and succeeded in making Hyungwon mad. Hyungwon sat on top of his lower body and pressed both of his hands against the wall in different sides of Hoseok's head. Hoseok eyed his still mostly naked body, getting thankful that there was a blanket between them because he wouldn't have been able to stand the thought of Hyungwon sitting on top of him with only boxers on.

Hyungwon put his other hand behind his back, maintaining an eye contact with Hoseok. He pulled a knife from the waistband of his boxers and pressed it against Hoseok's neck. Hoseok's breath hitched.

"When the fuck did you put that there!" he yelped, surprised that Hyungwon had just legit pulled a knife out of his underwear. "Too bad the only weapon I have is between my legs," Hoseok could barely finish his own sentence as he hit Hyungwon's arm and grabbed the blade part of the knife, twisting it away from the guy's fingers which had loosened a little because of the hit.

Hyungwon laughed as he got off Hoseok and the bed. "I was just playing around," he said but Hoseok wasn't sure if he was just trying to defend himself. Hyungwon picked his clothes up from the floor and put them on.

"Are you gonna leave now, baby?" Hoseok asked in a tone that made it seem like he was faking it and threw the knife on the bed so Hyungwon could take it back.

"That depends," Hyungwon got on the bed again in all fours. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes," Hoseok said in a normal voice again. "I gotta go to work."

Hyungwon put his hand behind Hoseok's neck and pressed their lips together. "Make sure to drop by the garage on your way back, love. I'm going to take you on a ride with a Maserati."

"We'll see about that, baby."

-

Hoseok didn't spend a long time getting ready after Hyungwon had left. He showered, changed his clothes and ate a quick bowl of rice. He didn't want to stand still so he cleaned the house of the mess the two of them had made - empty bottles mostly - before leaving.

He wore a black cap and put the hood of his hoodie in his head to cover it. His bomber jacket didn't have pockets on the inside so he had to stick his gun inside the waist of his jeans. He had no idea what time Boss would be waiting for him but decided to show up as early as he could, just so he couldn't be scolded for being late. Boss usually liked him the most since he never disobeyed or did anything wrong and was quiet if he wasn't asked to speak - unlike Jooheon and Minhyuk.

He was lucky to have left early since only halfway there, he got a police car behind him, lights flashing as a sign for him to pull over. He turned his blinkers on and led the car to the side of the road, feeling slightly nervous because he knew that it couldn't have been because of speeding - he had drove diligently the whole way. Calming his breath as well as he could, he lowered the driver-side window and waited for the policeman to walk over to him.

"Driver's license and registration, please," the policeman told with a strict voice, leaning against the window. "Man, you have a nice car. Just like the one involved in a car robbery in Gwangju three days ago," he continued, examining the car.

Hoseok took out the fake registration papers and driver's license he had gotten from Changkyun, which identified him as Lee Wonho and gave it to the cop who stared at it for a long time, his eyes switching between the card and Hoseok's face.

"Aren't we pretty far from Gwangju, officer?" Hoseok asked with a fake smile on his face.

"You're right. Have you been to Gwangju recently?" he gave the license back and Hoseok thanked Changkyun inside his head for how well the license had worked.

"Like five months ago to visit my cousins," Hoseok told, trying to smoothly come up with the best lie.

The policeman looked at his car once more and for a second Hoseok was doubting if he was getting caught after all. "Alright then. Please contact the police station if you see someone with a black Camaro. One without those ugly stripes," he pointed at the two white stripes on Hoseok's hood.

"Have a nice day, sir," Hoseok put on a fake smile again and kept it on until the cop had walked away. He drove off quickly, continuing to glance from his rear-view mirror whether the police car was still coming after him or not. Luckily for him it didn't follow as he turned left in the next intersection.

Upon arriving to where he was supposed to meet Boss, he was the first one there and had to wait for almost an hour. He sat in his car silently, scrolling through his phone. At some point he suddenly got curious about Hyungwon and his associates and tried to look them up with no results. He thought the guys must either be ghosts or they had given Hoseok different names than what they use normally. He felt wronged, knowing the three had searched every information about him they could find, meanwhile he had nothing on them.

He tossed his phone aside on the passenger's seat and leaned on his fist, tiredly staring out the windshield to see if someone would finally be coming. Hoseok ended up falling asleep in his car to be woken up by a loud honk.

His eyes snapped open and he immediately realized the honk was of his own car. He turned his head to the side to see Boss sitting on the passenger seat next to him.

"Why are you in my car?" he asked.

"You're driving," Boss said simply.

"Me?"

"I'm a Boss, do you think it makes sense for me to drive?"

"Where are your drivers?" Hoseok really didn't want to drive Boss in his own car - let alone getting his car involved with anything criminal now that it had been renovated too.

"Getting a well-deserved day-off. Just shut up and drive," Boss said angrily. Hoseok realized they weren't enjoying a day off out of Boss' generosity, Boss just didn't trust them enough. Hoseok didn't say anything else and just started driving.

"Where are we going?"

-

They arrived to the location Boss had told him, which was a remote area in a ship bay, and someone was already waiting for them there. Hoseok parked his car a distance from the other car.

"Is that the car?" he asked Boss, staring at the Mercedes from afar. A man was standing next to it.

"Yeah, that's our guy. Remember your role," Boss said before opening the door and getting off the car. Hoseok followed him, making sure to stay one step behind him. The man stepped a few steps away from his car but clearly didn't want to get too far of it as if it was precious to him.

"I was surprised that you would show up, Mr. Jeong," Boss said in a friendly tone and only Hoseok could know how fake it was. "You didn't so willing on the phone."

"You sounded like you would have some interesting deal to offer to me. But what were all those questions of my car about?" Mr. Jeong sounded like he was trying to act more confident to match Boss' essence and status.

Boss' eyes switched to the car behind the man and he looked at it as if he was admiring it. "You have a nice Benz," he told with a smile on his face.

"Thank you. C class," Mr. Jeong said confidently, pleased to get compliments about his car.

"I know that. Because, see, Mr. Jeong, this car is actually mine" - it wasn't his - "How can you drive someobody else's car? I thought a lot whether I should make you go to jail or let my men beat you to death," Boss' friendly tone changed, though he was still smiling as he slowly came closer to the man.

Hoseok noticed Boss' saying men and cursed inside his head, wanting to remind him that there was only one guy there, which was Hoseok. He wasn't even as good of a fighter as the best bodyguards in their gang. The man looked scared nevertheless.

"Then I realized you might be able to help me in a way," Boss continued, getting even closer to Mr. Jeong, who slowly took a step back too.

"W-what do you want?" the man suddenly stuttered, the confident look he had been trying to build up disappearing instantly.

"Are you a good photographer?" Boss suddenly asked.

"W-well I take some pictures with my phone but-"

"It doesn't matter," he cut Mr. Jeong off. "I have a special mission for you and it includes taking pictures and following around a certain person twenty hours per day."

"Isn't that stalking?" Mr. Jeong sounded doubtful.

"Yes, that's exactly what it is. Now, I hope you cooperate so my friend here doesn't have to use his fists today," Boss glanced over to Hoseok who had just stood still the whole time, trying to look as gangster as he could. "I have a feeling that this stolen car isn't the only bad thing you have done in your life and I can just as well hire someone to stalk your life if you don't agree to work for me."

-

"Wasn't that too easy?" Hoseok asked as they were driving away from the ship bay, having completed the mission and succeeded in making the guy do what they say. "You just looked up who owned a certain stolen car and threatened them to do work for you."

"That's what I'm going to do to you if you ever decide you don't want to do what I say. Threats," Boss said with a serious voice although Hoseok had just wanted to have a normal conversation. "And you know me, my threats aren't empty."

"You found that car better than the police, though," Hoseok continued wondering, ignoring Boss' sudden words. "Did the police just give up on it or what."

"Everything of it was different compared to the stolen car, that's why I picked it. And when the man got scared just now I knew he knew it was a stolen car. Maybe he didn't steal it himself but he still knew," Boss told, wanting to say everything at once to not get any follow-up questions. Hoseok wasn't going to ask any, knowing the two of them shouldn't have a conversation.

They were silent the whole ride back and Hoseok dropped Boss off without a word, quickly driving away to not get any extra errands since he had just made up his mind to show up at the garage with his car with hopes to see Hyungwon there. He could admit he was getting a little bit addicted, especially after seeing Hyungwon last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 26.5K 41
hoseok works at a friend rental service and hyungwon really needs one. © ceoseungri · 2016
9.5K 451 33
[STATUS : COMPLETED] which hyungwon and wonho had a secret affair that leads to unexpected consequences that made them shaken up. ©minhyukist d/s : d...
259K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang ‣ a hyungwonho fic © WONHOES- 2017
226K 16.4K 38
hoseok finds himself a new life at the skate park. © ceoseungri · 2016