The Kingdom

ChocolateZeno tarafından

With the Kingdom overrun by snakes in human bodies, The Lyons find themselves somewhere they never thought th... Daha Fazla

Characters List.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

2.4K 71 112
ChocolateZeno tarafından

31 years ago......

"So you see why you're here sweetheart?" J spoke smoking on his cigar.

Cookie sniffled wiping her face. She was sitting in some abandoned warehouse, plastic tarp on the floor under the chair she was sitting in. There was so much she didn't know about Lucious drug side, apparently he had been skimming off the top to make sure they could have stuff for the incoming baby.

Not only that but Frank was J's rival, that was another thing she didn't know. Not because she couldn't get the information, but because she never asked. She had countless arguments with him about her staying out of his lifestyle, it was safer that way. Well apparently not.....

"See I let ya boy slide with you. We don't bring no new people into the business without my say so. Yet he still snuck you under my radar. He think I'm stupid and I don't see shit, im J baby. I hear and see every damn thing. I let yo ass slide cause I liked the kid, shit might even have paid for a night with you till you got prdgnant." J spat putting out his cigar. He picked up his silver pistol and smiled. A gunshot rung out in the distance followed by rapid fire. J chuckled walking up to Cookie.

"Baby Daddy is angry." He teased listening to all the shots ringing out. Cookie started shaking, she wasn't used to this life. She had went to a christen school for God's sake. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she cried out as a warm liquid rushed down her legs. J looked down and scowled.

"Did you just piss yourself?" He asked with a laugh, she hunched over her fist clenching from pain.

"Oh shit. Your going into labor." He spat flashes from his woman at home when she birthed their son.

He was supposed to be having yet another child, but instead his woman miscarried. He had been so caught up in trying to figure out what Lucious was up to, that he wasn't home when she needed him. His ounce of sympathy vanished as he grabbed her by the hair pulling her up to her feet.

A loud thud met their ears, followed by another. J chuckled putting Cookie in a head lock and holding the gun to her head. Another thud came before the door to the room was kicked open. Lucious stormed Vernon, Bunky, and Shine flanking his side's.

"Calm down there. Wouldn't want to shoot her." J spoke, Lucious looked at the darker shade of his sweatpants on her and instantly grew worried. He raised his gun aiming it at J, who chuckled tightening his hold on Cookie. She screamed clutching her stomach.

"I'll blow her brains out right here! Play with me! Tell your little lap dogs to bounce. Just you and me little nigga." J barked.

"DO IT!" J snapped nudging Cookies head with the gun. She trembled in J's arms, her eyes pleading with Lucious.

"Bounce." He finally stated, the boys hesitated but exited.

"Good boy, now put your peice down and I won't shoot her." He spoke.

"I can't do that. Let her go, she don't have nothing to do with this. It's you and me. She carrying man, let her go." Lucious spoke his eyes glossing over watching Cookies face contort in pain. Fear had taken a hold of her body when she felt pressure, the need to push. She couldn't utter a word, she cried harder.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck. In fact you right, she don't got shit to do with this. Now she does, you thought you could play me now look at you." J spat watching as a few of his goons creeped into the room. Cookie started mumbling, Lucious tried to hear her words but they were hard to understand. Her eyes trying to tell him someone was sneaking up on him. Where the fuck were Vernon and the guys?

"It's over J. Frank moving in on your spot right now, he bought to fuck your whole shipment up. But you can beat him there if you let her go." Lucious spoke.

"Are crazy? You got the game twisted. You wanna take over? Bet! Somebody not leaving this room alive." J spat.

"LUCIOUS!" Cookie screamed, Lucious turned just in time to miss the butt of a gun from hitting him in the head.

He didnt anticipate the second man who quickly covered for his partner. He was out cold on the cement floor, Cookie started screaming bloody murder. J covered his ears, the knocked her out as well. He laid her down gently then lifted the waist band of her sweats, he cursed seeing a head.

He needed to make it out in time to get to his family, before Frank got to them as well. Something in him refused to let the baby die.

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING SHIRT!" He roared tugging the sweats down Cookie's body. He pulled out his switch blade and put it between his teeth. He started to gently press Cookies stomach in a downward motion into the baby was out enough for him to pull. He cut the cord wrapping the crying child up in the shirt handed.

"Pull her damn pants up, leave them all. Let's go." He yelled rushing out of the room. Once outside he climbed into the van glancing at the bodies slumped against the side of the building. Lucious's friends tied up. He cursed shit was getting more and more complicated.

"Cut the big one loose." J ordered hiding the small child so she wasn't seen, and he was to far for them to hear her cry. He watched one of his men untie Bunky holding him at gun point until they got into the van and peeled off. J watched in the rearview mirror as Bunky untied one of the guys, then rushed into the building.

"Your a small one." J mumbled aloud looking down in his arms. He shook his head, What the hell did he just do?

A few hours later......

Cookie woke up to the beep of hospital equipment. She looked around confused, feeling a pounding in her head. Looking to her side, she noticed Lucious asleep holding her hand. A small gash on his temple. His face bright red indicating he had been crying. She groaned feeling pain from a single movement of her legs.

Looking down her heart fell to her feet. She knew something was off with her little belly, she felt to much pain down there. She poked her stomach knowing her daughter liked to play. She didn't feel any movement, she held her breath poking again. A sob left her mouth waking Lucious up with a jump. He looked up, seeing her staring at her stomach and poking.

"Cookie...." He called in a broken whisper. She shook her head, her tears freely falling. He stood grabbing her hands. She swatted at him, wanting to scream and yell.

"Baby stop...." He shouted as his tears fell. She kept swinging at him, not understanding why she felt so empty. The IV in her hand had been ripped out in her movement, she started bleeding but she didn't care.

"Cookie!.....Stop!" Breaking down just letting her hit him. He let her lash out until She couldn't anymore. She grew exhausted quickly, resting her head on his chest. His chest heaved as she heard him for the first time since they had met cry.

"Why?...." She cried her hands fisting his shirt, she pulled him closer wanting a hug or something. He stood still his arms by his side.

He didn't have it in him to try and comfort her, not when he knew. He had been beating hiself up for the past hour or so. While Cookie went into surgery to stop the infection that had started from her not birthing her placenta, he couldn't help but realize this was solely his fault. No one had the answers, they couldn't tell him where his child was. All they could say was she didnt have a baby anymore. How was he gonna tell her that?

Cold J had skipped town before anyone could get a hold of him, so he couldn't get the answers he needed. From what Frank had told him about the way J operated his baby was probably dead somewhere. He couldn't even avenge his daughter for Cookie. He had nothing to give her hope, what was he to do.

Meanwhile.....

"J, She dosent look so good. I don't know what to do!" His wife voiced staring down at the bundled child in her arms. He glanced in the backseat looking at her, then turned back to the road.

"Try warming her up. I'll turn the heater on." He spat worried for the child just a few hours old. His 4 year old son looked at the child and frowned.

"Daddy.....baby look sad." He voiced, J sighed trying to figure out what possessed him to take the child.

Maybe it was his hatred for Lucious. He tried to pass it off as that, but in reality it was his own guilt. Karina was his bottom bitch, back in his pimping days she was his best hoe. He ended up wifeing her up. It wasn't until they had been failing at conceiving did the docters tell them that her past sexual trauma lowered her chances of successfully conceiving.

Their son Daman was a gift. His wife unable to carry since put a hold on their relationship. She wanted a little girl so bad, now she had one.

"We gotta take her to a hospital!" His wife spat.

"How Karina? What do we say? That's the easier way to get caught." He snapped looking up at a sign that said the nearst town was 20 miles away.

"I don't know. I can't let her die, I can tell she's dying. She's so small. We're far enough from Philly to take her in. You gave me this precious little girl, I can't let my baby die." She snapped showcasing how attached she was to the child already.

"Fine! When we make it to this town we'll take her in. Call Snake have him listen to the scanner. If the baby tips off the police we run. And grab that black bag and pull out 20 thou. I got docters to bribe." He spat pressing down on the case harder. He couldn't believe he was about to risk them for a child that wasn't even his.

A few hours later....

"Sir this is child endangerment. The parents need to be brought to justice. This baby is fighting for her life." The docter spoke. J cursed putting on his acting skills.

"I'm not proud of what I have to say. I killed the baby's mother. It was an accident, I just wanted to get the baby away from her. Please, I just wanted to save the little girl. Don't report it, I'll go to jail. My family can't eat, I'll give you every last bit of my money to please just lie a little on your report." J begged tears streaming down his face. The docter looked torn.

"Okay, Okay. Keep your money, you'll need it to pay for her. When she's healthy enough to be discharged I will...." He looked around then leaned down.

"Forge a certificate. It won't be real, because where this baby was supposed to be born. If the father is still alive, he has a certificate. This one will get her into schools, she can't legally get a job, or go to any hospitals. Invest in a personal docter. God bless you and your family." The docter explained, J nodded shaking his hand.

Walking back into the hospital room, he looked down at the sleeping baby, in the weird glass box he hated. She had taken her last breath a few hours ago. The docters were able to revive her and get her stable. His wife watched him from the corner of the room. He looked over to her giving her a nod, she sighed in relief flashing him a smile. Looking back down at the baby, he found her eyes focused on him. He stared into the bright hazel eyes, squatting down he looked at her curly hair on her head.

"Hello precious....." He spoke, his wife stood setting their sleeping child down in the seat.

"What are we gonna name her." He asked, his wife hummed waving at the small child.

"Name her Angel. I'm sure she met god." His wife blurted, he scoffed.

"Had she met god, he would have ripped her away from us. I like Angel though, she's our angel." He muttered, a small smile on his face.

"Thirst. Meet me at my house later tonight." Lucious growled then hung up.

That was one of the toughest things in his life. He sat down in a chair outside, dropping his head in his hands. By grace Cookie and Lucious managed to stay together. No one knew but the two of them, weren't together around the time Andre was conceived. They weren't even together till a few months before he was born. That pain had made their relationship toxic.

They had fought constantly, at each others throats day in and day out. A physical aspect of their relationship developed. Cookie had reached out to her sisters in her time of need, which started the Holloway hate train. It was like that pain turned Loretha to the fierce Cookie people know and love. Lucious had watched her send a girl to the hospital and he knew that sweet innocent girl was gone.

He had brought a girl back to the hotel expecting Cookie to be gone like she was on the usual. He wasn't expecting to be busted in on balls deep in some other bitch. She went nuts, fucked the girl up with no questions. Then attacked his ass, a couple brusies and a busted lip later he was sleeping on the floor while she had the bed.  His Jordan's cut up, clothes ripped. She had went ham, and the next day when he woke up. She was just scowling at anything and everything. He tried to talk to her but tgat only ended with him getting fucked up again, so bad he had to go stay with Vernon.

He vowed to fix things that day, and he put his words to action. Cookie and Lucious didn't have that deep trench of love for no reason. They had to go through pain to get to where they are. He hummed standing up, it was a sad story but it made them who they were.

"Excuse me Mr.Lyon." Cookie's docter spoke, he looked up greeting the man with a hand shake.

"Its good that I ran into you. As you now know she is awake and stable, I'm am so very happy to say that. Though she is awake and talking, her body is still slowly getting back into order. Her heart is trying to pump regularly now that she's awake, so we're monitoring it. Since it was more relaxed when she was in a coma, it now has to function right to keep the body going." He spoke, Lucious nodded absorbing his words.

"With that being said over the next few days, she'll have random spouts of fatigue. They'll eventually clear up. With her being fresh out of a coma, this part in her recovery is very very serious. Until her heart stabilizes we ask that you are gentle with her physical, emotionally, and mentally. Be careful, to much stress on her could end up in a few bad places that'll effect her and your fetus. Worse case scenario, she has a heart attack. We would like to avoid these places, her body is not yet strong enough." He finished.

"I understand sir, thank you for all you've done." Lucious responded, her docter nodded.

Walking back into the room, Lucious scooted Cookie over then climbed his ass into the hospital bed with her. The boys watched their father snickering. He ignored them cuddling up with his wife, his hands resting on her stomach. Falling asleep, he a woke an hour later. The boys telling him visiting hours were over.

As they Lyon men headed home, Lucious sat thinking. Cold J took his one and only daughter from him, so why not take his daughter. I mean she was already in his reach, it took nothing to get his hands on her. He was gonna kill this girl with no remorse, not a care in the world. He thought about going as far as sending them her head, but that would be too nice.

They made his baby vanish without a trace. So he was gonna do the same damn thing. He had promised Cookie a new leaf but he found his darkness seeping forth, he was about to give her what she cried for most.

Closure...

The next day.....

The air in the hospital room was tense. Cookie faced of with her mother, waking up to the three of them in the room was not what she wanted. Not only that but they were talking her ear off about how Lucious should have called them and told them she was awake.

The room lit up with arguing once Cookie defended him. The sisters had backed down, but Renee was still going at it.

"He's a good man!" Cookie hissed, her head starting to throb.

"A good man? Look where you are Lolo! A good man? He's such a good man right. Well did he tell you, you died?" She blurted.

"MOM!" Candace hissed, Renee shushed her.

"No, she needs to know these things. Yeah, you died Lolo. We almost lost you foreal, they brought you back after 3 minutes." Renee spat, Cookie found herself staring off at nothing. It was like she couldn't move her eyes.

"That is not your place!" Carol hissed.

"She needed to know!" She responded.

"But not from you! She's been awake for a day!" Candace yelled, a steady beep increased in volume in the room. The arguing women not noticing Cookie's heart rate steadily increasing.

"I bet she dosent even know she's pregnant!" Renee blurted, Cookie felt sweat on her body.

Which is weird because of wasn't hot. Her brain was trying to process these bombs that kept dropping, but the beeping was growing to loud. And it felt like she had weird zips or tingles running up and down her body. It was too loud, everything was too loud. Everything was too much.

"Cookie? Are you okay?" Candace rushed out, staring at the heart moniter.

"Hit the nurse button!!!" Candace cried looking at her sisters blank stare.

Carol hit the nurse button repeatedly. Cookie's body slumped, her head lulling to the side like a rag doll right in from of them. That's when the jerking started. No one knew what was going on. Soon the room was flooded with nurses and docters, and they were getting rushed out of the room. The hospital room door shut in their faces, they could only watch through the small glass window.

"Lucious, you gotta get to the hospital!!! Something is happening with Cookie!!!" Carols distressed voice filled the hall. Lucious must've started throwing questions out, because Carol repeated I don't know over and over again.

"Look what you've done!" Candace yelled at Renee.

"Me?! How was I supposed to know something like this would happen?" Renee spat.

"Well she's been awake for all of one day! Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe he didn't tell her anything because of docters orders?" Candace snapped tears for her sister in her eyes.

"She's had a heart attack, she's had to be revived, she's had surgery, she's been in a fucking coma! There are still heart moniter pads on her chest, and not once did you think she didn't need to here this? None of this!" Candace continued, Carol tried to intervene and let them know Lucious had already been on his way over.

"It was not my intention!" Renee spoke.

"Right, like when you said daddy kept you away. Why? Maybe because you have no care for anything but yourself. You wanna be the important one, you wanna be the one we all rely in. News fucking flash you can't just waltz in being a mother, when you don't know the first thing about it." Candace ranted letting Renee have it.

"I swear if they lose this baby, like they lost baby Celeste I will kill you myself!" Candace screamed.

"CANDACE!" Lucious growled, rounding the corner. He caught her before she could fling herself at Renee.

"I'm sorry Lucious, I didn't mean to let it slip out." She cried turning in his arms. He was shocked that she was initiating a hug. Her tears soaking into his white dress shirt. He awkwardly patted her back confused.

"What's going on?" He rushed out.

"We don't know, she was okay. Then her heart went crazy, and she like...passed out. Her body started jerking, I'm so worried." Carol blurted, He looked to the room his heart shattering again.

"How did this happen?" He asked, the sister a turned their glares to Renee.

"I simply told her the truth. All you've been hiding, that's all." Renee spoke sounding selfrighteous, as if she did someone a favor. That seemed to be Carols last straw, before Lucious could react to Renee's words Carol had back handed Renee.

"I hate you." Carol hissed walking away.

"Carol..." Candace called going after her. Renee held her cheek, sitting down in the nearest chair.

"Mr. Lyon, Its good you're here. We were about to call you." Sounded out form behind Lucious. He spun seeing nurses leaving the room.

"What happened?" He asked peeking in. Cookie lay staring up at the ceiling, a oxygen mask on her face.

"You're wife had a Pseudoseizure. It's a nonepilectic seizure that has to do with stress and emotions. It's one if the things I was worried about. It's when her emotions manifest into something physical that puts stress on her body. The seizure lasted only a few minutes, we wanted to make sure the baby didn't lose any oxygen or the placenta didn't disconnect from the uterus wall so we had to strap her down." He explained.

"Were gonna monitor her for a few minutes, make sure everything is mellowing out. We're keeping her strapped in this time just in case any mini seizure after effects cause her muscles to spasm." He spoke.

"Is the baby okay?" Lucious asked, the docter made an unsure face.

"Yes as we know now. She may experience spotting, it is very crucial that you limit her stress. We would like to do an ultrasound, when things are in the clear. In the meantime, I know she is scared and your presence will do her some good." He spoke leading Lucious into the room.

"Mrs.Lyon everything's okay now. Try and breath slow, we wanna get that heart rate down." A nurse coached, Lucious walked over getting in her line of sight. Her eyes locked with his, tears slipping from her eyes.

"Do you have another mask?" He asked brushing her hair out her face.

The nurse nodded handing him a mask that wasn't connected. Cookies docter seemed to grasp where Lucious was heading. He ordered that Cookies arms be unstrapped. He put the mask on grabbing her hand and putting it on his chest, taking slow and deep breaths. He placed her other hand on her chest, his hands covering both of hers. He nodded in encouragement when he felt her breathing start to match his.

He eased his mask off when the docter gave him a thumbs up. Cookie stretched her arms pulling him by the shirt down to her level. Her cries met his ears muffled through the mask.

"Shhhhh....You're Okay. I got you, I got you baby." He whispered softly, then kissed her cheek. Pulling back he held her hands, wiping the tears from her eyes. The nurses started unstrapping her completely.

"Well be back in 5 minutes to do the ultrasound." Her docter whispered in Lucious's ear. He nodded his head, his wife's eyes watching him.

"I just need you to breath okay. Trust me on this, you'll know everything you need to know when your body can handle it. Do you understand me?" He spoke, she nodded taking slow deep breaths. The question in her eyes was burning bright.

"Yes baby, you are pregnant. The baby is healthy, it's growing normally. That is all you need to know, for right now. You are 13 weeks and 4 days." He explained, she nodded the joy in her eyes clear. He kissed her forehead waiting for them to be transferred to the ultrasound room.

His heart filled with love as he watched Cookie. She hadn't taken her eyes off the projector since the baby popped up on it. She hadn't stopped crying since either. The baby reminded her of Hakeem, stubborn as a mule not letting them get a good look at the face because it was snuggled up close to the placenta.

Lucious kissed her hand. Cookie turned her eyes onto him, and smiled. Her eyes bright with love, he was sure his eyes mirrored hers. He was happy that she was happy. One thing on his wish list has been checked off, next was a smooth recovery.

After the ultra sound they were escorted back into the private wing. Lucious let her sisters know what was going on, he wanted to give Cookie some rest so he asked them to come back later tonight. As for Renee, nobody knew where she disappeared off to.

"How are you feeling my Love?" He asked teetering her room. She nodded her head pushing her covers back.

"What are you doing?" He rushed out watching her try and get up. She easily popped the chest pads off, as he stared on confused.

"I don't like bring bed ridden, and I'm 3 months pregnant and I haven't seen my stomach." She snapped, putting a leg on the ground. He protested her movements but she ignored him. Instead of arguing he helped her get to the bathroom. Her walking was off at first, but it had become steadier as she kept on.

"Help me." She spoke pointing to the straps of her hospital gown. He loosened them helping her out of it. Now was not the time to get his dirty thoughts. It was like seeing an inch of her skin underneath reminded him how long he's been without sex.

"Oh my god....." She whispered once the gown fell below her chest. Her lip quivered as she looked at the scar. He looked at the scar as well and sighed.

"It's okay baby, your are so damn beautiful. I don't care about it." He spoke trying to keep his eyes off her perky breasts.

"Shut up idiot!" She hissed through tears.

"All my dresses that are open at the chest I can't where!" She whined, he gaped at her. Out of all the reasons she could be crying, her wardrobe was furthest from his mind.

"I'm gonna get a tattoo, this scar is gross." She spat determined, his brows furrowed looming at her.

"You don't need a....."

"Thinking about getting Lulu over my heart." She blurted, he chuckled wrapping his arms around her. His thumb rubbed just under her boobs, his desire becoming more profound.

"How about Daddy's girl...." He purred giving her a quick kiss. She giggled shaking her head. Finally looking down at her stomach she gasped. In her eyes it looked so perfectly rounded. Just enough bumb for Lucious to hold.

"Baby....im gonna be small this go around." Cookie voiced.

"Why you say that?" He asked rubbing her stomach. She turned to the side looking in the mirror.

"Look at my boobs! They are getting big, but my hips haven't spread that much." He nodded even though he didn't understand what any of that had to do with how big she would get. His eyes were now soley focused on her breasts.

"Hmmmm..." He hummed it coming out sounding like a purr of some sort. She stopped gushing over her stomach and looked up. Her eyes meeting his dark ones.

"I'm sorry baby." She pouted knowing she couldn't just bend over and poke it out for him. He groaned dropping his head, resting his palms on the counter. She poked her lip out trying to think of something she could do. Walking over to him she pulled at his belt. He peeked an eye open at her, wondering what she was up to.

"Baby, I can't handle being teased right now." He confessed truthfully. She hummed pulling at his belt until he turned to face her. She stared up into his eyes as she unbuckled his pants, and pulled down his zipper.

"Cookie what..." He sucked in a breath feeling her hand coil around him. He groaned hunching over just a bit. She stroked him slowly maintaining eye contact. He hissed dipping his head down and kissing her.

"Does it feel good daddy?" She purred in his ear, his head rested on her shoulder burried in her neck. He moaned out a quick yes, his hips pumping into her hand.

"I miss this dick in me...." She breathed out igniting a groan from him.

"I miss how you'd hit all the rights spots, till my nails dug into your skin....." She continued seductively running her nails down his back. He shudder pressing his body closer to hers, his hands slidding up and down her body. She could feel her core leaking moisture, her pussy thumping. She hated not being able to get dicked down, she needed it now more then ever.

"My moans fuel you......don't stop daddy." She purred.

"Fuck Cookie." He hissed against her skin, suddenly picking her up and sitting her on the counter.

"Baby but we cant..." He shushed her, coating his member in her juices.

He nestled his member between her lips and started thrusting once more. Her back arched once her clit was hit. She didn't know if this was part of the rules she was given, but she didnt care. Had she been hooked up yo the heart moniters the docters would be in, in seconds. She locked her arms around his neck, then hooked her ankles around him pulling him closer giving more pressure. It didn't take them long to both reach climax. They calmed themselves before trying to clean each other up.

A few days later....

"I just don't understand what this is gonna solve." Andre blurted, watching his dad get ready for the dinner. Lucious rolled his eyes, fixing his bowtie.

"It brings me a sense of peace." He answered.

"Its not gonna bring Celeste back dad." Andre voiced, Lucious turned to look at his son.

"Did you think of that, before or after you drugged Anika?" Lucious questioned, Andre dropped his head.

"Exactly. Dre I know you know that pain, I wish you didn't but you do." Lucious muttered all while he loaded up his silver pistol.

"Well what if this backfires, and we bring on a whole new war. We just got Empire back. Mom will kill you." Dre blurted, Lu pursed his lips concealing his weapon.

"This war started way back when. I want them to come to me. I won't be satisfied untill the blood of my enemies flows like the river Jordan." He responded an evil look in his eyes.

"I don't remember asking you to do anything but sit back and be chill. You need that damn case to go cold before you do a damn thang. They watching you boy." Lucious spoke as Thirsty entered the room.

"Everything is a go boss, West is gonna let us know when they enter the car. And Webb is waiting for you outside." He informed them, Lucious nodded sliding on his Fedora. He was feeling giddy about tonight.

Meanwhile........

"Adam, can you help me?" Angel called, he walked into the bathroom then pursed his lips. A frown forming on his face. He walked up behind her, locking eyes with her in the mirror. Her smile dropped seeing his face.

"I thought we agreed on the red dress. It complements your skin tone." He spoke unzipping the current black one she was wearing. She sighed her shoulders slumping. He hummed running his hands down her arms.

"I just wanted to be more covered." She softly spoke. He pursed his lips spinning her around to face him.

"The red one looks fine. Now remember what I said. We need this deal baby. So which ever Lyon takes interest in you, you do what you gotta do to make sure we get those papers signed." He spoke trailing his hands over her toned body.

"But, I'm not comfortable with that." She responded.

"For fucks sake Angel, I'm not asking you to get on your knees and suck their dicks am I? No, I'm simply saying there is nothing wrong with harmless flirting." He snapped, she looked off to the side avoiding his gaze. He sighed cupping her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm a little on edge. Just please do what you can okay. I love you." He spoke planting a deep kiss on her lips. Handing her the red dress he watched her pull it on. A skin tight midthigh spaghetti strap dress, diamond cut outs on the hips.

"See beautiful. I wish you had straightened your hair but this will do." He muttered zipping up her dress. He kissed her on the cheek, putting a diamond choker around her neck.

"Come my darling." He smiled grabbing her hand.

Exiting the hotel building the jumped into the waiting car. The drive to the restaurant was short. As they stepped out Angel pulled her dress down feeling exposed. Adam gave her a glare pulling her into his side.

"You look fine. Quit it." He hissed, he needed her to show confidence.

Strolling into the grand restaurant, they were lead to a secluded part of the restaurant. As the walked up Lucious felt like time had stopped. Confusion running wild, in his brain. Looking at Andre who had the same perplexed look, he frowned.

"Good evening gentleman. This is Angel." He introduced, smiling at both men so entranced by her. Andre stood shaking her hand. Lucious sat numb trying to wrap his head around some logical way he could bring hiself to kill this girl. She looked nothing like Cold J. In fact to him.......she reminded him of Cookie. Andre cleared his throat loudly shaking Lucious from his thoughts.

"Excuse me, It's nice to meet you." Lucious spoke standing up to shake her hand.

"You are stunning if I may say." He added, she blushed looking down.

Adam smiled nudging her in Lucious's direction. They sat down and negotiations begun, as everyone looked at the menus. Lucious leaned back in his chair sipping on Brandy. His eyes observing everything about this girl. She was quiet, very submissive, in fact she looked at Adam before she said a word.

"If I may ask sweetheart. Are you wearing contacts?" Lucious questioned.

"I get that alot. No actually, these are my natural eyes. I'm the odd ball in my family." She answered, he leaned in closer.

Her voice.....

"I've only ever met a few people that have dominant green over brown in the Hazel mixes." He voiced, she looked into his eyes and smiled noticing how they were almost identical. As if the same exact thought struck them at once, they both blinked looking at each other. Her features getting examined closely by him.

"Ummm if you'll excuse me." Lucious rushed out, he stood up walking forward the bathroom.

He paced thinking of possible ways that that very girl at the dinner table was his child. She looked like Cookie, but with her eyes, she had that same natural smirk he had when he was young. Her voice was smooth almost mimicking his wife's voice. Her skin was just a shade darker then his. He pulled out his phone calling off the whole murderous event that was gonna take place.

So lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the click of heels behind him. He jumped when a hand touched his arm. Standing there was Angel herself, but she looked less friendly then before.

"Who are you?" She hissed accusingly. He groaned face palming, she even glared at him like his wife.

"...Im Lucious Lyon?" He muttered confused on what she wanted. She waved a hand dismissing his answer.

"Why do I look like you?" She snapped.

"You don't look like me..." He sighed.

"Yes I do."

"No sweetheart you don't." He spoke opening his phone. He showed her his lock screen making her eyes buck. She covered her mouth with a shaky hand.

"I'm so confused." She spoke shaking her head. He watched the war going on within her mind. A fear that she would run pulling at his heart strings.

"Maybe it's a coincidence." He blurted, she looked at him and frowned.

"A coincidence? Really? Makes total since." She muttered sarcastically. The sas and similarities between the voiced of his wife and her made his skin scrawl. As if he was being scolded for doing something dumb by Cookie herself. It creeped him out, yet amazed him.

"Yes. I mean, I've never seen you a day in my life. You don't know me. Complete coincidence. So how about we just forget about all of this and go back to dinner." He blurted trying to walk away, the longer he stood in her presence the more he was sure she was his seed. Things started clicking in his mind.

"No, we're not gonna do that." She snapped, he ignored her continuing to the table. He felt her hot on his heels.

"Welcome back guys. Just in time for the waiter." Adam spoke getting up to pull Angel's seat out. She sat down glaring at Lucious.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked, not sure of who he was talking to Andre blurted his answer. Not knowing he wasn't the only one.

"A medium rare steak." Lucious, Andre, and Angel blurted in unison.

Lucious and Andre stared at her. Trying to keep his composure straight, Lucious sat up. Only to slip up letting his chuckles come forth. Andre followed soon the laughter consuming the whole table. Andre dropped laughing the instant Angel started. He scratched the back of his neck, texting his father his suspicion.

Lucious looked down at his phone and nodded his head. That was indeed quite the laugh....Lucious squirmed in his seat. Once again he didn't hold all the answers, and it pissed him off that he couldn't answer the questions floating around in his head. His phone rung...Cookies name coming across his screen. He grinned answering it, not bothering to get up from the table.

"Yes my Love?" He asked, he heard Cookie huff on the phone.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"At a dinner meeting. Why, what's wrong?" He asked, Angel looked over seeing a twinkle in his eyes at he talked to whoever was on the phone. Most likely the girl on his lock screen. Looking over at Adam she wondered if his eyes would ever twinkle like that. Sure he could be cold and rough, but the man she found herself resembling had the most scary aura she had ever felt yet he still had that love twinkle.

"I feel like your doing sonething that's wrong, or something is wrong." She admitted, something told her to call him.

"I assure you everything is well. I'm fine Love, you should be resting anyways." He responded, he heard her scoff.

"I can't sleep, I got baby on my mind." She spoke making him smile widely.

"What if we have a girl? Would she look like me? Or would she look like you? Us she gonna be tall like the boys, or short as hell like me?" She rambled, his eyes drifted to Angel who was engaged in a conversation about her love of fashion. He was half listening just in case he could pick something up.

"Baby I think she'd be the picture of you. Short, fiery, yet sweet and shy." He spoke his eyes softening as he looked at the beauty next to him. There was no way she wasn't a product of the Lyons.

"Oh shut up. I'm only shy around you." She responded.

"Look baby, I'll call you later. I know you'll be up." He grinned, she muttered a bye before they hung up.

"Dad, do you agree?" Andre spoke giving him a look. The whole table had eyes on him.

"With?"

"Well Angel here has a thing for designing and managing fashion. We haven't had good revenue in that department of Empire lately so maybe a new touch would do." Andre explained, Lucious looked at the woman grinning at him her eyes shinning bright. Looking at her man who was uninterested tapping on his phone.

"That would be wonderful. In fact you should come in tomorrow. Ill show you around Empire. We have much to discuss." Lucious spoke directly to her, getting his message that they needed to talk alone across.

She nodded at his words as her smile dropped, him saying that only made her go back into the situation at hand. Did she tell Adam about this weird conspiracy theory in her head? Looking at him she sighed, it's not like he was paying attention anyway. As the food was brought out she stared at Lucious. Her mind churning up one possibility that wouldn't get shaken from her head.

She knew she wasn't apart of her family by blood. I mean aside from her mother they were all dark. She never questioned where she came from, she had a loving family that took care of her. Though once when she was a kid she heard her father speaking to her mother about her. They were reminiscing on her 10th birthday. She was referred to as a preme baby that almost died.

Staring at Lucious she glared. If she was premature and unwanted, why did he wanna talk now. She didn't know wether she wanted to cry, or laugh in his face. She didn't care if she looked like him, she needed proof and she wanted answers!

Hope you enjoyed!😳

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 139 16
It all started with an unknown entity that was neither human nor god. The gifts were bestowed but a curse was forged. It was because they did a simpl...
158K 4.6K 59
𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 | ❝ 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙇𝙮𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 ❞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 Hi...
33.3K 1.2K 39
Mr. Lucious Lyon father of four, yes four. First born Andre Lyon, the smart. Second born Jamal Lyon, the gentle. Third born Hakeem Lyon, the whore. T...
108K 3.9K 38
Remember that story, Twins of Empire? Shes back! Meet, Mariah, a.k.a., Mercedes Lyon ⁣ The twin of Hakeem Lyon, and one of Empire's rising artists.⁣...