A Drug Lord as my Father

By giraffe__lover

{COMPLETED} My name is Vivian Gonzalez I'm 17 turning 18. I live in a small town with my mom and sisters. My... More

•Uno•
•Dos•
•Tres•
•Quatro•
•Cinco•
•Seis •
•Siete•
•Ocho•
•Nueve•
•Diez•
•Once•
•Dose•
•Trece•
•Catorce•
•Quince•
•Diecieseis•
•Dieciocho•
•Diecinueve•
•Veinte•
•Veintiuno•
•Veintidos•
•Ventitres•
•Venticuarto•
•Veinticinco•
•Ventiseis•
•Veintisiete•
•Veintiocho•
•Veintinueve•
•Treinta•
•Trienta y Uno•
•Trienta y Dos•
•Trienta y Tres•
•Trienta y Quarto•
•Trienta y Cinco•
•Trienta y Seis•
•Trienta y Siete•
•Trienta y Ocho •
•Trienta y Nueve•
•Cuarenta•
•One Last Note•
A Capo as my Lover (book 2)

•Diecisiete•

1.4K 25 4
By giraffe__lover

.•*•.
<<<Vivian's P.O.V>>>

[BEEP!BEEP!]

What the fork?

"What's that noise?" Asked Leo.

I follow the annoying sound and look under the bed. It's an alarm on my phone. I got my phone and turned the alarm off.

"Why do you have an alarm so early in the morning." Leo asks

"I set this alarm before I came to Mexico. The girls and I planned to try yoga on the beach. The classes start at 6:00am." I say missing my friends.

"Oh, well you should shower ,because today is the baile and Juan is never late to bailes." He says.

I take a relaxing shower. And changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. When I walked out of the bathroom there was around 10 women in the room with a bunch of stuff.

"Ummm...hola?" I ask.

"Vivian!," said a girl from a chair with half her hair being straightened.

"Zaire?" I ask as I walk up to her.

"Hey!" She says as I hug her.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"We're getting ready for the baile ,silly." She says as the women keep doing her hair.

"Oh," I said as if it's normal for 10 women to help 2 girls get ready.

"Venga para acá," Said one of the ladies with a smile.

TRANSLATION: "Come over here," Said one of the ladies with a smile.

She sat me on a chair and she brushed my hair as another lady had a hair dryer in hand.

This is gonna be fun.

~•hours later•~

It's been like an eternity. The hair makeup are finally finished. They didn't just do that. They waxed and plucked and shaved.

Like...dang! I didn't know having natural hair on your arms had to be shaved!

But it was finally all over and now we just needed the dress. The ladies had the dress displayed on a body manikin.
I don't know why ,but they helped me put the dress on. I can do that all by myself. If the zipper is easy to zip. But this dress's zipper wasn't.

(This is what Vivian looks like)

After putting the dress on they put some jewelry on and did some final retouches.

It's about 6:00pm. The Baile starts at 7:00pm.

"Wow you look so good!" Says Zarie amazed.

She looks good too. She's wearing a black dress and her hair is straightened.

"You look great!" I say admiring her look.

After that we met with Juan and Leo at the entrence. Leo looked really good. He wore a dark red tone suit and his hair was styled to the side.

"Wow! Look at my beautiful girls. You guys look fantastic!" Juan said hugging us both.

"Gracias ,Tio." Said Zarie.

TRANSLATION: "Thank you ,Uncle." Said Zarie.

"You guys look amazing," Leo said with a smile holding his hand out for me to grab.

"What a gentleman." I say walking with him out to a car. 

~•1 hour later•~

We finally arrived at a fancy building
around 7:30pm. We aren't late late ,but we aren't early.

Leo walked me to the enternece and Zarie walked with Juan. We got seated at a table with 4 other people. There's a couple and two other men.

"Juan," Said the older man at the table. There's a beautiful women beside him.

Zarie went up to them and hugged the couple. Except for the two younger guys ,she banged them on the head and they chuckled.

Could those two be her brothers ,my cousins?

"Vivian ,come meet your Tio ,Tia and primos."

"Mira que hermosa ,mija" said the Mid aged man.

TRANSLATION: "Look at how pretty ,sweetie"

"Benga mija soy tu tío Julio," he said sweetly and I hugged him.

TRANSLATION: "Come sweetie, I'm your uncle Julio," he said sweetly and I hugged him.

"Mira nada más estás bien bonita mija. Yo soy tu tía Elda." The beautiful lady said and I hugged her.

TRANSLATION: "Look at you, you're really pretty,sweetie. I am your aunt Elda." The beautiful lady said and I hugged her.

"And these two are your older annoying cousins. Ozman and Antonio." said Zaire pointing the two younger men.

They look around to be in their early twenties. Ozman is tan skinned and has green eyes. Antonio is lighter skinned and has green eyes as well.

"Who knew our cousin would be prettier than our sister." Said Ozman and Antonio laughed. Zaire hit them both.

"That's why I moved in with Tio Juan porque allá no me empalagan." She said.

TRANSLATION: "That's why I moved in with Tio Juan because over there I don't get annoyed." She said.

Leo greeted the couple and chatted with my cousins.

We all talked and it was very fun. They really did feel like family.

"And tell me Vivian do you have a boyfriend?" Asked my aunt ,Elda.

I then felt a hot stare piercing through me. I look beside me and see that Leo is glaring at me.

Weird. 

Ozman and Antonio started snickering and laughing at Leo.

Weird.

"I did ,but we broke up. We still talk though. We're still pretty close." I say.

"How nice," Says Elda staring at Leo.

Why is everyone starring at Leo?

"What about-" Says Elda ,but then being interrupted by Zarie.

"Ma, stop interrogating her." Says Zarie and then she stands up and walks toward me," Let's go dance." She says.

Yay!

I take her hand and we move to the dance floor. We dance a few songs and then decided to take a break.

"Oh, I'm thirsty what do you want to drink?" She asks.

"Water is fine," I say.

"What about a little champagne?" She asks.

"They let you drink?" I ask.

"That's a long story ;I'll be right back with two champagnes." She says and walks over to the bar.

I'm standing there in the side of the dance floor looking at people dance.

"Are you alone?" Asked a male voice behind me.

I turn my head a little to see who it is.

"Are you lost?" I asked turning back to watch the dance floor.

"No."

"Then why are you here pestering me?" I ask rudely.

I'm ignoring you get the hint ,dude.

"Because I like to approach beautiful things." He says.

That was lame.

"I don't listen to annoying things ,please leave me alone." I say.

"Come on ,princess" He says grabbing my wrist roughly.

"Let go!" I say.

"No ,you're coming with me." He says holding my wrist harder.

"Well I don't want to!" I finally pulled my wrist back and walked quickly back to my table.

I'm upset. Why couldn't he just get the hint?

"Something wrong Vivian?" Asked Ozman.

"No," I say.

"Are you su-" But then he's interrupted by Zarie.

"Tiered Vivian?" Zarie says handing me a coffee cup. 

"Just taking a break," I say grabbing the cup and taking a sip thinking it was actually coffee.

I start to cough. Feeling the strong liquid fall in my mouth. I didn't expect that.

"Are you ok?" Asks Leo patting my back gently.

"Yeah the coffee is just a little too hot ,and I drank it too quickly." I say lying.

Zarie smiles and sits down sipping her 'coffee'.

"Sorry next time I'll warn you." She said.

I can't believe how sneaky she is.

~•30 minutes later•~

I need to pee. I should also stop drinking so much 'coffee' because I'll end up like Zarie. Faking to be asleep ,because she's tipsy.

Hahaha! What a fun cousin I have.

"Excuse me ,but I need to ladies room." I say walking to the bathroom.

I'm not gonna lie I'm a little tipsy.

Once I enter the bathroom the door behind me clicks.

I turn around and see it's the same guy from earlier.

Seriously?

"What do you want?!" I ask mad.

"You know what I want and I always get what I want." He says as he walks up to me ,I walk to the door and try unlocking it quickly,but then he grabs me and pushes me to the floor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey it's me! Hope you're enjoying the book so far! Next •Dieciocho•

.•*•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nicole By Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.6K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
137K 1.9K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
164K 3.4K 31
Hey , I'm Lauren.. My daddy is the king pin of Brooklyn . I am 16 , and let's just say..I'm a spoiled princess. I'm something everyone wants or what...
41.9K 672 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...