Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

photosofrose tarafından

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... Daha Fazla

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Something Exciting!
An Update!

Face Reveal and Q & A

7.5K 71 7
photosofrose tarafından

Q. How did you come up with your stories?

A. Frankly, I have no idea. I just really like to write and when I began writing Ella's Story I really was deep into biker books. But as I begin to write The Fighter's Dream, I've begun to read more and more on depression  and begin to fight myself again, and go back to therapy I've begun to tie parts of my own life into The Fighter's Dream.

Q. How old are you?

A. 17, I'll be 18 in September of this year.

Q. Girl or boy?

A. Girl.

Q. Religion?

A. Not really a very religious person, although I do believe in god and jesus, heaven and hell and that stuff. I don't like organized religion though, although I was raised catholic.

Q. Sexuality?

A. Bisexual, yes we are real, no I don't cheat, yes its cool I guess, no I'm not greedy, no I don't need to choose a side, and yeah.

Q. Race?

A. Mexican american

Q. Do you speak Spanish?

A. Yes, French and I've learned some sign language as well.

Q. Anything weird or cool about you?

A. Idk if this is cool or weird but I'm nearly completely deaf in my left ear

Q. What grade are you in?

A. A junior (11th grade) of american level highschool in Texas.

Q. How tall are you?

A. 5'3 or 160 cm

Q. What language do you speak mostly?

A. I'd like to say Spanglish, my family speak in both tounges very quickly interchanging, its very hard for anyone to keep up with honestly, even myself.

Q. How did you learn to write so well?

A. Frankly, I think I write awful. I do try, don't get me wrong, I try but I think its awful still. But I did read a lot, went to creative writing classes and am currently in AP English courses at school, so that's how I learned to write.

Q. Do you like Trump?

A. FUCK TRUMP. I don't like him, he's a shit man and frankly he is NOT FIT to run a country. He has over 20 women clamming he sexual assaulted them, he is racist and sexist, he has zero empathy for any ither human beings except white men. He wants to build a wall to keep out HUMAN beings like they are some kind of animal, he is just all around awful and if you think or believe any different, do not try to tell me any different, leave it out of my books I'm not here to discuss politics.

Q. Demoract or Republican ?

A. Democrat.

Q. Pro-life or pro-choice?

A. Pro-choice till the day I die. Women have the right to do WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO TO THEIR BODIES, wanna know why because its THEIR BODY NOT YOURS. you cant make any choices for another human beings body except for certain times and you won't change my mind, ever.

Q. Favorite movies / TV shows?

A. I love the Sicario movies, very interesting and I would highly recommend. I love both John Wick movies, but the first is the best and I will fight for that. Bird Box was so fucking good. I love Finding Nemo, horror is a great genre. I love Black Mirror, Family Guy, Big Mouth, Bobs Burgers, Haunting of Hill House was so good, Sons of Anarchy (haha ik biker girl watching biker show), and a lot more that I can't think of rn.

Q. Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend?

A. Sadly nope, have come close a few times, I was actually with someone when I started Ella's Biker, but that fizzled out.

Questions about the books:

Q. Where did Beast go?

A. On a mission, he didn't really think much (as explained in the story) and left without such thought. All the men of the MC knew where he was, and in turn he really hurt Ella. He didn't do anything that was wrong you her though, never cheated while he was away or any of that though, he stayed true to her while he was away.

Q. Will Joey be getting a book?

A. No, and please don't kill me, I have something else planned for the next installment of the Devil's Angels series.

Q. Will Honey be having kids?

A. Hmm, maybe she will, maybe she won't. 

Q. Where is Honey from?

A. The UK darlings.

Q. How tall is Honey?

A. She is an entire, 5'2, I like the girls in my biker stories to be kinda tiny, I love the juxtaposition of giant scary man next to a small little women who can still control the bug scary man.

Q.  How many kids does Ella and Beast have?

A. She has 6 in total.

Q. What happened to Ella's parents?

A. Her father got caught up with some really bad people, even if the beginning of the story when he tells her to get a biker escort, you can tell something is off. And when they kicked out the kids, the people who he was messing with came for him, and they killed both her mom and dad.

Q. Why wasn't Ella or her brother sad about the parents?

A. They had hurt of the kids, ruined them essentially, and Ella and her brothers had already moved on, left that life behind, left whatever it was behind, the only reason they come back up is because Ella wants to see them after she had the twins.

Q. Who is Honey?

A. Hmm, you'll have to find out.

Q. How did you come up with The Fighter's Dream?

A. I grew up in a very small, bad town. I seen illegal fighting, illegal drugs, and everything and it left me in a very dark place. We have moved now, but The Fighyer's Dream is very much a collection of my memories that I know written will help me heal from them.

Okay, so now my face, a weird thing tbh. :

And now, for my very mainstream t-shirt pictures :

"Why be Racist, Sexist, Homophobic or Transphobic when you could just be quiet?"

"The Gays™"

"Climate change is real. Trump is a hoax."
.
.
.
Hope you all enjoyed this mess!

See you all soon with new chapters for Honey's Biker and The Fighter's Dream.

Until next time ,

- love rose 🌹

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8M 54.6K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
475K 12.6K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
503K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
261K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...