To Get Over You | ✓

By live_fully

On the 4th of April, Justin and Hannah broke up. Exactly two months later, word had spread through the school... More

A/N
Text #1
Text #2
Text #3
Text #4
Text #5
Text #6
Text #7
Text #8
Text #9
Text #10
Text #11
Text #12
Text #13
Text #14
Text #15
Text #16
Text #17
Text #18
Text #20
Text #21
Text #22
Text #23
Text #24
Text #25
Text End

Text #19

115 5 0
By live_fully

Text #19

Dear Justin. I remember now ... you didn't want to keep in touch during College. That's in almost three months now. Can you believe we're going to College?

I always thought we'd go to Homecoming together. I honestly didn't picture it any other way. Ashlyn has a date, and so does Colette. She's the French girl in my French class.

Point is, I think I'm going alone. Unless I can convince Elliot to go with me, but just as friends. I honestly don't think that's going to happen though.

The only girl I've seen on you lately is Michelle from your homeroom. You smiled at her the other day, while she was laughing at something you said. When I saw that, something hit me. Something flaring and sharp struck my core. And it felt like April 4th all over again.

I can't believe I'm such a f*cking idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 323 23
a bunch of poem that I made in 2023.
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
561K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
638K 50K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...