To Get Over You | ✓

By live_fully

On the 4th of April, Justin and Hannah broke up. Exactly two months later, word had spread through the school... More

A/N
Text #1
Text #2
Text #3
Text #4
Text #5
Text #6
Text #7
Text #8
Text #9
Text #10
Text #11
Text #13
Text #14
Text #15
Text #16
Text #17
Text #18
Text #19
Text #20
Text #21
Text #22
Text #23
Text #24
Text #25
Text End

Text #12

120 4 0
By live_fully

Text #12

Dear Justin. Ashlyn told me again. You keep saying you want to talk to me. Well, our lunch tables are only twenty feet away from each other. But when I look at you, you never seem to be looking back. You know where I sit, right? You always asked me to come and sit with you, when we weren't eating on the swings. But I've always assumed you knew where I originally sit.

I'm not obsessed with you or anything. It's fact that you sit twenty feet away from me. Because I used to keep track of that kind of thing when I was still crushing on you, before we turned into boyfriend-girlfriend.

Why am I still talking about this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
615 50 32
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎�...
3.8M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
773K 27.5K 107
toxicmalxm 'Knock, knock' "who is this?" 'You're supposed to say, who's there. Now let's try it again. Knock, knock.' "How did you get my number?" 'Y...