My Boy story

By Manglewolf13

A boy story fan fiction where a girl, Kim Suwa is crushing on her best friends friend. What will happen betwe... More

My Friend
Her sister
Friends?
What?
Celebration
The Party
Mother
The movie
The Talk
short update
Announcement
Quick question
I choose Xin Long
Help!
4th of july special
Friends again
I'm sorry
Make up
Alternate ending
Oops

The accident

649 14 71
By Manglewolf13

Xin Long's POV

Xin Long watched as you Suwa away from him. He looked at Hanyu, he was the reason she ran off, Suwa didn't want Hanyu to see her crying.

"Hey Man, you coming?" Hanyu asked Xin Long. Their first period was history.

"Yea, But could you please tell Jaehee that she needs to be careful to not bump into others?"

Hanyu was confused for a second and then remembered who Jae had bumped into. That girl...what was her name?

"Uh, Yea sure I will, now come on I don't want Mrs.Yang to scold us for being late again."

Xin Ling laughed and followed Hanyu to their history class. Xin Long looked back to where Suwa had ran off to, She wasn't peeking around the corner.

_______________________________

Suwa's POV

Xin Long was talking to Hanyu about Jaehee. She could feel the jealousy welling up inside of her. She couldn't hear this anymore, she took off to English.

When she walked into her English class Mr. Chang wasn't in class yet. She quickly sat beside her friend Song Jisoo. Jisoo and Suwa have been friends since diapers. They lived beside each other until her parents decided to move into a better house two years ago.

Jisoo smiled at Suwa as she sat down," Hey Suwa! Guess what my mom packed for my lunch!"

Jisoo's mom packed something different in her lunchbox everyday. Some days she would put white rice with some kimchi or Gimbap, other days she would just put a sandwich. Her mom was unpredictable.

"What is it this time," she says amused. Jisoo Smiled brighter and put her lunchbox on the table and opened it.

"Waaaaah!" She says in amazement. Jisoo had white rice, a little bit of Gimbap and some Kimchi.

"Can I have The Gimbap?" She said, she loves Gimbap.

"Hmm...maybe, but not-"

"Hello children, as you all know I'm Mr.Chang, good morning students," the teacher said as he put something on the desk.

"Good morning Mr.Chang," the class said in unison, all but Suwa. She didn't like that the class sounded like mind controlled robots.

"Ms.Kim, are you too good to greet your teacher," A stuck up Jeonghee said. Jeonghee was friends with Jaehee, considering they had similar names...and similar stuck up attitudes.

"Ms.Lee, Ms.Kim, is there a reason you are talking during quiet time?"

"Yes sir Mr.Chang, Suwa didn't greet you, she thinks she's too good."

"Oh I see," Mr.Chang said," Ms.Kim is this true? Did you not say god morning because you think you are too good?"

Right when Suwa was about to speak Jisoo did,"Mr.Chang," she said," She isn't feeling too good, her throat hurts." Jisoo kicked Suwa with her foot Q'ing her in too carry on the lie.

Suwa put her hand over her throat and shook her head in agreement with Jisoo.

"Oh Ms.Kim, would you like to go to the nurse and get a caugh drop to soothe your throat?" Mr.Chang asked.

"But Mr.Chang," Jeonghee whined," She was talking perfectly fine before you walked in, cant you see, they are lying."

"Now Ms.Lee, do I need to put you in detention?" Mr.Chang threatened.

"No sir Mr.Chang," Jeonghee looked down at her desk. Jeonghee was always in detention, if she wasn't in detention she was at the principals office in trouble.

"Okey back to class-" Suwa began to space out thinking of Jia Hanyu.

The bell rang causing Suwa to snap back to reality. Suwa quickly grabbed her things and shoved them in her bag, and headed to second period.

_______________________________

After fourth period children flocked to the school cafeteria. Suwa and Jisoo were happily talking their way to the cafeteria when Jeonghee walked up beside them," Hello Suwa, Jisoo."

Suwa and Jisoo looked at Jeonghee like she was a crazy psycho.

"What do you want Jeonghee?" Jisoo snapped at her.

"Why so harsh," Jeonghee put her hand on her chest as if she was offended," I just came here to tell you that you better watch your backs. You never know what will happen."

As Jeonghee said this, Jaehee came up behind them and pushed them. Suwa and Jisoo fell to their knees. Jisoo threw her lunchbox across the floor on an accident.

"Oh look what we got here Jaehee, a lunchbox, why don't we see what's in here," Jeonghee opened the lunchbox," Wooooa, look Jaehee," Jeonghee dumped Jisoo's lunchbox out spilling the food onto the floor.

"Wooa," Jaehee said," White Rice, Gimbop and Kimchi, how nice," Jaehee looked at Jisoo and smiled an evil grin," too bad it's ruined," she teased.

The two girls laughed and walked into the lunchroom to sit by their boyfriends Hanyu, and Zeyu.

"Ugh I'm so sorry Jisoo, I wish I could have done something, I bet the food was absolutely delicious. Knowing your mother it was."

Jisoo doubles over and began to cry, Suwa didn't know what to do. Suwa grabbed Jisoo into her embrace," it's okey Jisoo, you shouldn't cry over them, they're just bullies."

"I know..." she said in between sniffles," it's just that...I wanted you...to enjoy...a nice...lunch..." her friend was now sobbing and grabbing her shirt to hide her face.

"Song Jisoo don't you dare cry like this, come on let's stand up and go to the bathroom to wipe your tears."

Jisoo stood up with Suwa and walked to the bathroom. Jisoo finally stopped crying and washed her face.

"Now," Suwa said," do you feel better?"

"Kinda," Jisoo Smiled at Suwa," thanks for being such a good friend Suwa...I'm sorry I cry so easily."

"It's fine Jisoo, I understand why you cried, your mothers cooking is the bomb," Jisoo laughed along with Suwa.

The two walked out of the bathroom,"Hey, my sister packed my lunch maybe she packed some kimchi?"

"Yea," Jisoo Smiled," Maybe, your sister is a good cook."

Suwa got into her locker and got her lunchbox and headed to the cafeteria.

Sitting at a table by themselves Suwa opened her lunchbox and sure enough in it was Kimchi.

Jisoo's face lit up seeing the Kimchi," May I have the Kimchi Suwa please?" Jisoo pleaded Holding her hands together.

"Sure Jisoo, I got some rice leftover from last night." Her friend blessed her and began to shove kimchi into her mouth.

"Mmm...it's so good," Jisoo said with her mouth full of Kimchi.

"Jisoo! Did your parents ever teach you manner!" Suwa says while attempting to cover Jisoo's mouth with her hand.

Jisoo swallowed the food," sorry Suwa, it's just your sister is a really good cook, I didn't expect this."

Suwa Smiled," Yea she's a good cook isn't she, my sister," Suwa Smiled and they laughed.

Jeonghee's pov

'How could they be so happy after what we did to them?' She questioned.

"Jaehee?" She asked. Jaehee looked up at Jeonghee,"Yes Jeonghee, what is it?"

Jeonghee whispered in Jaehee's ear,"how are they so happy, we ruined their lunch."

Jaehee looked over to Suwa and Jisoo,"I dunno," she replied back to Jeonghee.

This bothered her seeing them so happy. Her and Jaehee has ruined their lunch, but they were still smiling and laughing as if nothing happened.

Jaehee suddenly stood up," Hey everybody!" She yelled, everybody turned to Jaehee.

Jaehee pointed to Jisoo," she's eating food off of the floor! Eww," she mocked Jisoo.

"EWWW!!" The cafeteria echoes with children's voices,"That's so unsanitary and nasty," multiple kids said.

"Eww is she a bum, that girl ate food from the floor gross." Jeonghee came up with a nickname she really liked. That name was,'floor girl'
Jeonghee whispered in Jaehee's ear.

"Eww floor girl! Eww!!" Jaehee mimicked Jisoo by putting her hand to the floor and pretending to eat food.

Jisoo's pov

"Eww floor girl! Eww!!"Jaehee yelled. Seeing Jaehee put her hand to the floor and pretend to eat food, made a tear flow down Jisoo's cheek.

"Aww is floor girl crying like a baby? Oh does baby need mama?" Jaehee and Jeonghee laughed

Jisoo sniffed," haven't you hurt me enough!"She suddenly yells.

Everybody was surprised by her outburst, including Suwa. Jisoo never yelled, she never even raised her voice.

"Aww is floor girl mad that she got exposed?!" Jaehee looked at her and smirked evilly.

"Jisoo, just sit down and ignore them. This is what they want," Suwa said and grabbed her arm.

Jisoo yanked her arm out of Suwa's grip. "I'm tired of this fight me!" Jisoo yelled to Jaehee.

Suwa widened her eyes," Jisoo no!"Before she could grab ahold of her arm again, Jisoo was charging at Jaehee.

Jaehee looked at the doorway that Mr.Chang was standing in. He had his hands on his hip and was taping his foot.

"Mr.Cheng, she's trying to fight me!"Jaehee pointed to Jisoo who was about to throw a punch towards Jaehee. Jisoo slowly turned around to see Mr.Chang heading her way.

"M-mr.Chang..." Jisoo nervously laughed. Jisoo has never ever been in trouble before.

"Jisoo, office now!" Mr.Chang demanded and pointed to the hallway.

_______________________________

Principles office

"I am so sorry Mr.Lee, my daughter has never acted his way, something must have happened," Mrs.Song said to the principle.

"I am sorry as well Mrs.song, since this is her first time, she'll just be expelled for the rest of today, and tomorrow."

"Yes sir, I understand. I will talk to my daughter, I promise this will not happen again."

"Let's not make a promise that we aren't sure we can fulfill," Mr.Lee said.

With this encounter Jisoo had gone home. Suwa was left in the cafeteria sitting alone. What was she going to do? Her only friend was gone for the day and all of tomorrow. Now she was more vulnerable to Jeonghee and Jaehee.

A/N: Do you think Jisoo was punished right, or should the teacher have herd the full story before making decisions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 276 29
College, a heaven away from all that high school drama, right? Well think again. All those high school memories from years ago come rushing back in a...
13.7K 367 20
βπ—Œπ—ˆ, π—π—ˆπ— π–½π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝖾?❞ ❝...π—Žπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹π—π—π–Ύπ—…π—†π—‚π—‡π—€.❞ β€’ β€’ β€’ β‹™ 𝗁𝖾 π—‘π—‚π—‡π—…π—ˆπ—‡π—€...
6.6K 231 33
BOYNEXTDOOR X Reader Yang Hara is a girl who lost her memories in her past and needs to remember. The boys who saved her from the incident helped her...
164K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...