Her sister

Jan 3
  After the bell rang signaling that school was over, Suwa had dashed to the bathroom.

She finished using the bathroom and washed her hands when she herd Jaehee and Jeonghee. They weren't in the bathroom nor were they about to walk into the bathroom.

"Jeonghee, I think Hanyu is going to ask me to the dance!" The two girls screeched and laughed.

"I think Zeyu is going to ask me as well!" Suwa could basically see the girls jumping up and down.

She rolled her eyes and dried her hands. She waited till she could no longer hear the girls to leave the bathroom.

She walked out just in time to collide with Xin Long causing her to fal and him to stumble. He looked at her and so did Hanyu.

"I'm sorry," Xin Long said as he held a hand out for her. Suwa got up without grabbing his hand," I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," she said as she quickly walked to her locker.

Xin Long wondered why she had been so cold towards him. He wandered if she was embarrassed because Hanyu was here, but wasn't sure.

'AHHHHH, I freaking fell in front of Hanyu' she cried inside as she got her lunchbox and backpack from her locker.

She walked to the first stop sign and waited for Xin Long who still hadn't shown up. She knew he hadn't passed it yet because she saw him talking outside of the school with Hanyu.

A few minutes passed by of Suwa waiting for Xin Long when two figures appeared walking towards her.

'I-is that-' she could see a girl with long brown hair. It was her ex-bestfriend Mary.

Her and Mary got into a fight when Mary chose Popularity over her. Why was she with Xin Long?

"Hey Suwa, do you remember Mary?" Xin Long said as he waved and put his arm around Mary," she's my girlfriend now."

Suwa couldn't believe this, Mary, the Mary that chose popularity over her and made her suffer was dating her best friend Xin Long who had been with her through the whole experience and comforted her.

Was he throwing her away as well? Just like she did?

"Yes, I remember Mary," she replied back sounding not too excited to reunite.

"Hello," Mary said with a fake smile. She ran up to Suwa and hugged her while whispering in her ear," he's mine leave us alone."

She backed away and smiled that same fake smile," I've missed you, I'm sorry I was so mean to you, I guess Jeonghee and Jaehee got the best of me."

Xin Long Smiled at the apology," see Suwa, I told you she isn't all bad anymore."

Suwa grabbed Xin Long's arm," may we have a minute, thank you," she walked behind a tree with Xin Long.

"Are you crazy!" She scolded the boy," she ruined my life she is the whole reason I moved to this street. I later became your friend and you comforted me, are you seriously going to do this to me?"

Suwa was fuming with anger. How could he do this to her.

"She has changed Suwa, please believe me. She told me how much she has missed y-"

"Yea, she missed making me suffer every second of the day," she spat.

"Please Suwa give her another chance...for me," Xin Long gave her a sweet smile, she couldn't say no to.

"Ugh fine long long, but One chance, and One chance only got it?"

"Oh thank you Suwa!" Xin Long hugged her tight," I knew you would understand."