๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ˜ ใ€ใ€‘ ๐•‹...

By KpopOfTheThing

ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 โ˜
Chapter 2 โ˜
Chapter 3 โ˜
Chapter 4 โ˜
Chapter 5 โ˜
Chapter 6 โ˜
Chapter 8 โ˜
Chapter 9 โ˜
Chapter 10 โ˜
Chapter 11 โ˜
Chapter 12 โ˜
Chapter 13 โ˜
Chapter 14 โ˜
Chapter 15 โ˜
Chapter 16 โ˜
Chapter 17 โ˜
Chapter 18 โ˜
Chapter 19 โ˜
Chapter 20 โ˜
Chapter 21 โ˜
Chapter 22 โ˜
Chapter 23 โ˜
Chapter 24 โ˜
Chapter 25 โ˜
Chapter 26 โ˜
Chapter 27 โ˜
Chapter 28 โ˜
Chapter 29 โ˜
Epilogue โ˜

Chapter 7 โ˜

215 15 2
By KpopOfTheThing

After a while, Jiwoo came out of the back room with 2 drinks.

"Okay, here's your juice and hot coco!"

"Thanks!" I said smiling to Jiwoo. She smiled back.

"You're welcome! Have a great night!"

I took mine and Tae's drinks and went over to were Tae sat. He got tired of standing so he went to sit by the window and stare at the few cars that passed by.

"I got the goods!" I smiled as I came near our table.

"Nice, now gimme mine."

I put Tae's hot coco in front of him on the table as I sat down next to him. Across us was Jin and Namjoon sipping their hot coco and being extremely close to kissing each other but then they're reminded that Tae will not hesitate taking pictures and probably posting it online or sending it to other people.

Hoseok was still waiting for his iced coffee, god knows why he chose to get a cold ass drink when it's hella cold out but whatever floats you boat, I guess.

Tae took a sip of his hot coco and took out his phone and instantly got ready to take pictures of Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Hey, chill. You gotta take pictures when they least expect it.

Just give it some time, they'll eventually kiss."

"Yeah, yeah."

I took a sip of my juice and looked pass Tae and out the window.

"So, what were you thinking about when you were staring out the window?

I'm curious."

"Don't worry about it."

"But I want to know!"

"But I'm not gonna tell ya."

"Why though?

Were you thinking about someone or some deep, dark secret?"

"N-no.."

"I think that's a yes, tell me.

Spill your thoughts."

"Not now, at least.

Seokjin and Namjoon are right there. They can hear us, ya know."

"Shit I forgot they existed-"

"Excuse me, Yoongi?! You forgot I existed?!"

"Yes."

"I'm offended."

"When are you not?"

Tae started laughing and I even got Namjoon to snicker a bit. Of course, a quick hit on his elbow and a kick under the table got them to shut up pretty quickly.

"I finally got my drink.."

"Finally, after a good.. 15 minutes."

"It's not my fault they took so long!"

"Whatever. We should probably get going now, it's pretty late.

I think they close in like, 15 minutes."

"Well, shit lets get going then!" I said getting up from where I was sitting.

"Yeah, Yoongi's actually using his brain right now, so let's get going before we get kicked out." Tae said to Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok as he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment." I told him.

"Sure." He said, not even facing me.

'I'll take offence to that, though.' I thought to myself. Seokjin and Namjoon got up from their seats. We all took out drinks with us, of course, and left the 'Kana Cafe'.

"Me and Seokjin need to pick up something from the store down the street, so we'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?"

Me and Tae nodded while Hoseok said "Of course!"

The two waved good bye and us, the trio of annoyance, continued on wards towards where Tae's house was.

We talked on the way, of course. We're not going to be sitting in awkward silence for about 5 minutes, just sipping our drinks now are we.

Also, by this time, Tae's hot coco got cold and he got pretty pissed about that.

Of course, Hoseok's iced coffee stayed cold.

My juice was also already cold, or at least room temp from the cafe, so nothing really changed for me either.

Soon, we got to Tae's house and said our goodbyes.

"Bye guys! Don't forget to make a move, Tae!" Hoseok winked mischievously at Tae.

"Shut up, Hoseok."

"Okay, okay, bye!"

"Bye Hoseok!" I screamed to Hoseok from the front door as he was leaving our sight.

"Bye." Tae said, still giving his signature v sign.

Hoseok waved us goodbye and headed off in the distance towards his house.

"Let's get inside, now." I said as I waited by the door for Tae to unlock it.

He went over to the door and opened it and went inside. I followed in shortly after him.

"Okay, I'll be in my room. If you need me, knock before you come in.

I'm not trying to have you scare me again."

"Alright, I doubt I'll need you for anything, but good to know, good to know.."

Tae gave a thumbs up and headed towards his room. I went to the kitchen to throw away my juice cup. I already finished it while we were walking home outside.

I tossed the cup in the trash can and headed towards the room I was taking over for a while.

'Hm... I don't have any pajamas or even extra clothes..'

I just shrugged and plopped onto the bed, taking my phone out of my pocket. I saw my background.

Jimin..

I sighed and went to my settings and changed my backgrounds to a picture I took of me, Tae, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon. I then looked through my social medias.

'I still follow Jimin on Instagram..

I should probably unfollow him.'

I opened my Instagram and immediately see the first post in my feed.

Jimin

It was a picture of him and his new boyfriend. He even tagged the person,

He probably knew I'd see it.

I looked at the person's account. They have a lot of pass pictures of them and other people.

Girls.

Guys.

Anyone and probably,

Everyone.

Some of them I faintly remember. Some from high school, collage, even from work. His newest pictures are of him and Jimin together. I scrolled around on his page and looked at his name.

Don't know him.

I sorta thought I might of known him from somewhere, maybe school, but nope. I've never heard of him before. Never seen him.

'I'm not here to look at this person's page, I'm here to unfollow Jimin.'

I went back to Jimin's page and clicked unfollow.

There.

Done.

I guess I can go to sleep now.

Ah.. These jeans aren't exactly the comfiest to sleep in.

Eh, I can manage.

I won't go back to me and Jimin's old apartment, though. He can keep whatever the fuck I left there, all the clothes, the presents, even the piano.

It all holds too many memories, anyways.

I can go shopping for new stuff tomorrow. The piano might take a while to get back, but I'll manage, I think.

Gladly, I have tomorrow off from work. I believe Tae does too, if our schedules are anything a like, that is.

I'll think about that stuff tomorrow. Right now, I should get some sleep.

I didn't get sleep that night.

I just kept staring at the ceiling. There was the same thing going on around my mind.

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin's kinda like smoking, you know? Once you start, it gets addictive, then it's hard to get out of it. It takes time, and some people just don't have the patience to wait for the feeling of missing and wanting it again, so they go back to square one.

Some people suppress that feeling. They get out of it in the end and go one with their lives.

I don't know if I can be strong enough for that, though.

I can only try.

"Are you still awake?" A familiar voice interrupted my train of thought as they peeked into the room. Of course, it was Tae. He's the only one else that's in this house with me.

"Yeah. Can't sleep." I mumbled as I rubbed my eye.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, not really.

Wait, why are you still awake."

"I was working on the songs our manager gave us."

"At 11 pm?"

"Yes.

11 pm."

"You procrastinator."

"Shh, our manager doesn't need to know. Anyways, wanna just talk?"

"Meh.

Not really to be honest, but sure. I can't get a lick of sleep anyways and I don't have work tomorrow, so yeah." I sat up on the bed and Tae invited himself into my room and sat next to me. He was still in his red silky shirt and black pants like earlier.

"You really didn't change your clothes?"

"Nope."

"Lemme guess, you were lazy?"

"Yep."

"That sums up your life."

"Mhm.

So, tell me, what's been keeping you up all night?"

"You won't leave me alone until I tell you, huh?"

"Nope."

"Ugh..

It's Jimin."

"Oh, I should've guessed.

You miss him, yeah?"

I just nodded, resting my chin in the palm of my hand and rested my elbow on the night stand next to my bed.

"How much?"

"Too much."

"You'll eventually get over him and find someone better."

"Yeah, but when?

How long will it take to forget and forgive everything?"

"I don't know, it depends on the person. It's not he same for everyone.

I might get over something in a snap but that doesn't mean you or someone else will."

"Yeah, I know.

Hey, do you have an idea why he broke up with me?"

"No, not one."

"Heh.. Don't lie.

There's got to be something wrong with me for him to dump me."

"But I'm not lying.

I swear."

"Sure."

"Ah, you should go get some sleep now."

"But I can't."

"Oh come on, I've known you for years, you knock out as if it's natural."

"Yeah but today's different.

I'll have no one with me." I let out a pitiful laugh.

"Trust me, You'll find someone soon. I promise on that."

"Are you sure?

All the past promises I've made were broken to pieces."

"I 100%, for sure, promise that you'll find someone soon."

"Okay then.."

"Who knows, they might've been with you for a long time and you've never noticed that you love them.

A lot can happen, okay?"

"I know..

I'm still waiting for that person to cross my life."

"It'll happen sooner or later.

Who knows, someone might ask to be your boyfriend or something soon."

"I doubt it. Why would someone want to be with me, anyways?"

"There's many many reasons why people would want to be with you, Yoongi."

"And how'd you know?"

"I just do.

Trust me on that."

"Okay.."

"Now, go get some sleep before I knock you out with that lamp." Tae pointed to the lamp on my night stand, grinning at me.

"Okay, okay, okay I will!" I lay back down and cover myself with the light purple blanket.

...

"It's still hard to fall asleep.." I mumble to Tae who was still sitting at the end of the bed.

"Do I have to sing you to sleep or something?"

"No.." I whispered back to him.

"I'll do it anyways.

Ahem,

One day..

I wrote a long,

Long letter.

To the moon.

It would not be brighter then

You~

But I lit a small candle.

At a dusky park

A nameless bird that sings..

Where are you~

Oh you~"

That went on the whole night till I fell asleep.

Tae kept singing to me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

It reminds me of how Jimin used to do that for me..

All the nights I couldn't sleep,

He'd sing till I fell asleep peacefully.

Everything reminds me of him.

I need to forget.

Forget him.

Forget him.

Forget him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 477 38
Everything Special Has A Flaw 'I crossed your heart, husband, now it's time for you to take my name, only your husband's name,' I thought and smiled...
8.6K 286 50
A good boy Jimin was hopelessly in love with a school fuckboy, Suga. He didn't realize how much he fell for the boy and when he did, he remembered hi...
551 54 26
"I'm not gonna leave you for any moment of our life. We'll always be together." Jimin said while smiling towards the guy beside him. "Me too. I'll ke...
71.8K 6K 60
"You have broken me" I said quietly, staring at the floor as my hands wrapped around my knees as I bought them to my chest. I heard the sigh escape h...