Chapter 8 ☁

"Hey, wake up."

"H-huh? What happened..?" I mumbled, slurring my words a bit as I sat up and rubbed my eyes awake. As my vision cleared a bit, I saw Tae standing by the door way to the room I stayed in.

"Morning to you too, then."

"Oh, morning Tae."

" You need to go shopping today.

You need new clothes to change into."

"I know, I know. I'll get some later."

"No, get them now.

Or at least soon so you don't forget."

"Okay, okay I will. Lemme get ready first then.."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washes my face and got out. I still have nothing with me besides work stuff, so that's just fantastic now.

Then Tae poked his head into the room I stayed in and spoke.

"You can go to the store yourself, yeah?"

"Of course, it's not too long of a walk from here.

And don't worry, I have my wallet with me."

"Yeah, because who doesn't?

Anyways, I have to day off as well, so I'll be in my room all day either working or doing some other stuff." He then drifted away from the door.

"Playing Overwatch, I bet." I whispered to myself. Tae probably heard me a bit because he opened it right back up with a excited smile painted on his face. Half scary and half hilarious.

"YUP.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to do some, ahem,

Important business."

"Sure you do. Have fun then, I guess. If I need something from you then I'll just text you."

"Not sure why you'd need something from me, but sure."

I gave Tae a thumbs up. "'Kay, I'll get going then, see ya' later."

"See-ya." Of course, Tae gave his signature v sign as he retreated back into his room.

As for me, I went to the front door and grabbed the spare keys on the windowsill near the door. I saw it in the corner of my eye last night when I was going back to the guest room.

"BYE TAE, I'M TAKING THE SPARE KEYS, BY THE WAY."

"OKAY YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW YOONGI, BYE!!" Tae screamed to me from his room. He's probably in a game or something.