FALSE ( jenzie )

By -vxlvets

" fuck you johnny orlando! " " you already did. " - in which a sensible, level headed teenage girl gets cau... More

false
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

twenty one

7.4K 249 140
By -vxlvets

a/n: hEy i really hate this book 🤪

||| mackenzie |||

like expected, brynn did manage to drag me to carson's party. it's started to become me being the one who would needed convincing to attend a party. annie would go anywhere hayden was.

"so he broke up with nadia?" brynn squealed, hitting my arm as we walked towards carson's house. "this for sure means he like you kenz!" brynn continued as i scoffed.

"no way. he doesn't know anything about me, except how i am in bed." i mumbled with a small shrug - both of them letting out a laugh.

"and in car." brynn smirked causing me to roll
my eyes. yeah i probably didn't need to tell them that but oh well.

"shut up." i muttered with a small laugh as we entered carson's house. i was quite familiar with it now. well the living room, kitchen and bathroom i could navigate easily from when being here with the 'group'.

it didn't take long for brynn and annie to spot hayden and carson... who were accompanied by mandla and connor. no johnny, which seemed weird.

"hi," i hummed as i gave small smiles to the guys when we finally reached them. hayden i had became quite fond of, in a friend way of course.

he seems to be seriously interested in annie.

carson still just seems like an absolute idiot but him and brynn appear to be doing well, not sure how much talking they actually do yet they still call themselves boyfriend and girlfriend and get on well.

i had already zoned out of the conversation that was taking place - my eyes scanned the room. i was looking for johnny but i wouldn't admit it out loud.

it didn't take long to find him, and i was tempted to roll my eyes when i spotted him with nadia. but he seemed to be trying to get rid of her.

unfortunately he managed to get away from nadia and his eyes found carson and hayden - causing him to look at me.

and i was just watching him. great.

surprise surprise, a fucking smirk spread on his face when he noticed i was watching him as he started walking over. i was quick to look away, as if he wouldn't realise.

"i'm gonna get a drink." i hummed quickly, even though i'm sure no one was listening to me. why i was avoiding johnny? i have no clue.

weaving through the crowd i just hoped he wasn't gonna follow me. i doubt he will... right? right.

biting my lip as i scanned the drinks table, i shouldn't have been surprised when a voice right in my ear snapped me out of my thoughts.

"are you trying to avoid me now?" johnny hummed in my ear, which made me flinch as i quickly turned around.

of course he was smirking, and standing very close to me. just great.

"you can't just sneak up on people like that." i huffed, pushing his chest back slightly to allow some more space between us.

"i mean it was quite rude of you to walk off as soon as you saw me approaching in the first place." he pointed out, taking a sip of the beer in his hand.

"i wanted a drink." i lied, crossing my arms over my chest as he simply chuckled. he looked good like always, i shouldn't even notice it anymore - it's a given he's gonna look good.

"right. well you know what i want?" he asked, raising his eyebrows - ruffling his hair slightly. the smirk on his face gave it all away and i was quick to shake my head.

"not tonight. not here. i still don't want anyone knowing." i huffed, raising my eyebrows at him as he rolled his eyes.

"why? are you ashamed to be seen walking upstairs with me?" he questioned sarcastically as i rolled my eyes, although the answer was yes.

"i'm ashamed... of being one of your hoes." i scoffed, parting my lips to say something different but then deciding i'd leave it at that.

i probably could've thought of something different to say cause he only seemed to find it amusing.

"one of my hoes?" he questioned, letting out a small laugh. i should've told him that's not what i meant but me being stubborn i simply nodded. "well i can assure you that you're my only... 'hoe' at the moment." he chuckled.

"still not happening." i hummed, shaking my head. this seemed to be a pattern. me assuring him that i won't be sleeping with him at the time... then him seducing me and i end going against my words.

let's be real it's gonna happen tonight.

"you know you don't have to try prove something every time we're about to have sex." he huffed, almost staring me down.

"we're not about to have sex." i argued back - biting the inside of my cheek. i wasn't gonna admit he was right... too stubborn for that.

"for fuck sake mackenzie." he huffed. "i want to go upstairs, and fuck you so hard that you'll struggle to walk for a week." he started, somehow shuffling closer. "and i'm pretty damn sure you want that too but it's not gonna happen if you keep being so difficult... is it?" he hummed, staring me down once again.

i hate this.

my breath hitched slightly with how blunt he was with his choice of words, and i couldn't help but shift slightly at the thought of it.

"i'll meet you upstairs." i huff, biting my bottom lip. a smirk was back on his face of course as he took a last sip of his drink and placed in on the table before walking off... heading to the stairs.

i waited about maybe a minuet, before walking upstairs myself. luckily he was waiting outside a room as i had no clue which room was what.

"huh you actually came." he spoke jokingly as if he hadn't saw me literally seconds ago, shoving his phone in his pocket as he pushed himself off the wall.

"you have a way with words." i muttered - raising my eyebrows, following him into what i hoped was a guest room of carson's house.

i knew johnny would know which room was what - but they seemed like the type of guys who wouldn't give a shit about sleeping in a mates bed.

i didn't care where we were though when he decided to close the door by pinning me against it, simply smirking at me as he locked it.

yeah that was hot but if i hit my head it would be a different story.

it's like he sensed another smartass comment cause he was quick to press his lips to mine. the kiss was got heated quite quickly - he seemed desperate and eager for once which was better than him teasing her.

"eager?" i managed to hum between kisses, his hands were beside my head against the wall - while mine were resting on the back of his neck and one on his chest.

"i can tease you until you're squirming if that's what you'd rather?" he questioned as he pulled away from the kiss - his hands found my waist and he traced my skin lightly until they were on the back of my thighs.

he somehow managed to lift me up easily as i wrapped my legs around his torso, shaking my head. "no thanks." i hummed with a small laugh as our lips connected again.

he carried me to the bed, hopefully a bed that didn't belong to anyone, and he had no hesitation on basically throwing me on to it before hovering over me.

it wasn't until we were kissing again and when his hands started to play with my shorts that the switch flicked in side of me.

fuck.

i'm one dumb hoe and this is gonna be embarrassing.

"wait johnny." i spoke, pushing his chest slightly to break the kiss. "shit um... i forgot i'm on my period..." i mumbled, watching as his face dropped.

"of course you are." he hummed out, huffing as he managed to get off of me and take a place laying down next to me.

my cheeks were for sure a tint of red. "sorry..." i mumbled, how could i forget? i'm also annoyed that i was now missing out on getting dIck😔

"it's fine." he hummed out with a small chuckle.

none of made seemed to have intentions of moving as we just lied there in silence, if someone walked in they'd probably be weirded out.

"johnny?" i spoke quietly, breaking the silence as i looked to him. he was just staring at the ceiling and i would say it was weird but i was doing the exact same thing moments earlier.

"yeah," he hummed in reply - his head turning to look at me.

"why'd you break up with nadia just so we could uh... continue this? i mean i'm sure there's plenty of girls who would happily... uh you know..." i spoke... not knowing how to finish the sentence.

i watched as he looked back to the ceiling and gave a small shrug. "i like your company." he spoke - running his hand through his hair. "and you're not annoying and clingy, the opposite actually." he added.

i nodded slowly. i didn't think we have spent that much time together but i mean that's kinda nice that he enjoys my company? unless he's only talking about the sex.

"and you give good head." he added with a playful smirk, causing me to scoff. of course.

•••

a/n: rushed this and i'm getting yelled at to get off my phone so i'll edit it later enjoy bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 954 24
*completed* - in which a boy suddenly fell in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. highest rank: #1 in johannie #1 in annieleblanc #1 in maddieor...
82.3K 2.9K 30
IN WHICH TWO TEENS UNEXPECTED MEET UP RESULTS IN A VERY COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP!
68K 1.1K 31
"You'll never be without me again." *completed*
131K 1.9K 59
it's all in the title babes