Kidge High School Fan Fiction

By flashq7

A fanfic about a shy girl Katie and a bad boy Keith in high school. (Cover is not mine) More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 3 and 4 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Keith's POV(Chapter 6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Keith's POV(Chapter 8)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Keith's POV(Chapter 21)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Keith's POV(Chapter 23)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

1.4K 54 118
By flashq7

"Coran's Cool Chef Castle?"

I looked at the restaurant with the odd name. It looked nice, with color all over it and the sign sticking out with an orange-haired guy putting a thumbs up. He had a similar colored mustache and purple eyes.

"Yeah. The food here is amazing," Keith said, helping me out from the car. 

He was being very sweet today. Probably because he wanted to make sure that Matt doesn't castrate him for giving me a bad date. 

"Ok. If you say so," I said, walking to the restaurant, hand in hand with Keith. 

Inside, the place looked much bigger than it did from the outside. Many people were all around us, chatting, and waiters and waitresses were zooming across the place.

Keith and I walked up to a lady in front of a tall table, looking bored. When she saw us, she put on a fake smile and said, "Welcome to Coran's Cool Chef Castle? How many people?"

I looked at her, surprised as to how her voice was so snarky while Keith answered two. She was probably so irritated that she pointed to me and asked, "Does she need a kid's menu?"

I do not look that young! I am 16!

"No, she is 16. I am pretty sure she will use a menu that is for her, not a 10-year-old," Keith said, shaking his head. 

The lady didn't say anything, she just directed us to a corner table where there wasn't much noise.

"Here you go my lady," Keith said, pulling out my chair for me.

I laughed and said thank you. He gave me a grin, which made my heart flutter. 

He is so cute.

Don't you mean hot? And sexy? And so handsome that you can't keep your hands off h-

Brain, shut up! Your commentary is unnecessary!

"So, what do you usually get?" I asked, Keith, glancing at the menu. God, there were so many choices to pick from!

"Well, I usually get any pasta. They are all so good." I nodded and looked at the pasta section.

A few seconds later, a waitress came to us. "Hello! My name is Sarah. I'll be your server tonight. For starters, what would you like to drink?"

At least she wasn't like that waitress from the cafe who only came to flirt with Keith. 

"I'll take water. What about you Pidge?" Keith said, looking at me.

"I'll have the water too," I said, giving a small smile to Keith. He returned it, and if not for the waitress, I think we would've forgotten where we were.

"Awww, you guys are such a cute couple! I'll be right back with your drinks," Sarah said, walking away and making me blush.

We weren't a couple... yet.

Keith and I talked about random things, like our families or what our favorite anything was. Apparently, Keith's father, who was a firefighter, was dead because he tried saving people from a burning building and didn't make it. 

"I-I'm sorry about your dad Keith," I said, putting a hand on his arm, comforting him.

"It's fine. It happened a while ago so..." he trailed off, and an awkward silence fell on us. Then, his gaze went to where my hand was still on his arm and he looked at me, smirking. I pulled my hand back. blushing hard.

"Hey, guys! Here is your water," Sarah said, putting our glasses on the table, "Now, are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah. I'll take the house pasta with marinara sauce," Keith said as Sarah wrote it down.

"What about you?" she said pointing to me. Shoot, there were so many options that I didn't know what to choose from. 

Looking at the prices, I chose the cheapest pasta. "I'll take the fettucini alfredo pasta."

Sarah nodded and told us that our food would be ready in 15 minutes. Before she left, however, Keith asked her, "Hey, could you tell Coran that I am here? I wanted to talk to him. Just say Keith, Shiro's brother is here."

"Okay," Sarah said, confused. She didn't question it, just walked away.

"Who's Coran? Is he the owner of the restaurant?" I asked, remembering how the name of this place had Coran in it.

"Yeah, he owns this. He's almost like a brother to Allura, and she told him about us and Shiro and Matt, so I just wanted to meet him. You are fine with that, right?"

I nodded, interested in meeting this Coran. 

"So, do you like it so far? I mean, I know that this is your first date so I just wanted to make it a bit special but I mean, who doesn't bring their date to a restaurant. Sorry if it isn't your ideal date and-"

"Keith," I said, stopping him from rambling, "I-I really like this. A-and, well, even though this date may seem cliche, it's better because i-it has... you." 

Oh my god, I cannot believe I just said that. I think my mind has taken control over everything. 

Keith looked stunned, staring at me for a very long time. I blushed and looked down while he coughed and said, "Yeah, same here. I mean, I have been on dates before- that's beside the point- but this is by far the best date ever. And it's because I have little Ms. Pidge Holt with me, who looks so much more beautiful than any other girl I was with."

My poor heart.

Our food arrived before I could say anything else. 

"Sorry Keith, but Coran is busy. He can't come here today," Sarah said. Keith nodded, fine with that. 

As soon as I took a bite of the food, I was in heaven.

Keith was right; this food is really, really good. 

I moaned a little as I ate the food. Keith looked at me in shock while I continued to stuff my face with food.

Slowly, I stopped eating and asked him, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Was it because I was eating like I hadn't had a proper meal in a week?

"I'm jealous of the food," Keith said, another emotion appearing in his eyes. What's that supposed to mean?

"Why are you jealous of the food? Do you want mine or something? I can give you some. I don't mind," I said, grabbing a small plate. However, Keith's hand stopped me from doing anything else.

"No, it's not that. I'm jealous because the food is making you moan, not me." At first, I didn't know what he was talking about. Once I thought about it a little more, however, I blushed and refused to look at Keith, who was sure to be smirking.

Oh.

We weren't even together yet and he was talking about... that?

Wait. What if that's what he did on the first date with all the other girls before me?! 

"Hey, Pidge, I just wanted to make a joke. Don't think too much about it." Okay, so that last thought was out of the question. Great.

I just won't mention this to Matt. Otherwise, Keith was going to die young and slowly. 

Nodding, I resumed eating my food, not making any noises. I already embarrassed myself once, don't want to do it again!

Keith and I opted to not eat dessert, which was a good call because I thought my stomach was going to burst open. When the bill came, however, we both had different opinions.

"Pidge, I took you on this date, so I am going to pay," Keith told me, pulling out some cash.

"B-but, that means that I am using you! I don't want to live with the guilt of how I made you pay for my food!" I argued back. I had enough money to pay for my dish, but Keith didn't want me to do that.

"My sweet little Pidge," Keith said grabbing my hands, "I want to pay. Don't make me sad that I didn't get to pay for your food. Please? On the next date, you can pay for your food."

I nodded, the only thing registering in my mind was when Keith said "on the next date". Does that mean that this isn't the only date we would go on?

"Yup. I like you Pidge, and I'm letting you go anytime soon," Keith said, paying for the bill before getting up. I got up to and together, we walked out of the restaurant.

Checking the time, I saw that it was almost 10:30. 

"I should probably take you home now. Matt must be really worried," Keith said, scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded, and we both got into his car. 

A few minutes later, we were in front of my house.

"Let me walk you to the door," said Keith, opening my door. 

Once we reached the front door of my house, I looked at Keith and smiled. "Thanks for today. It was really fun."

"No problem Pidge. And we'll have more days like this," Keith said, smiling back at me.

We looked at each other for some time until I broke the silence. "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you," Keith said, turning around. Just as I was about to enter my house, Keith grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. Bending down, he placed a small kiss on my cheek before pulling away from a blushing me.

"I had to do that and since Matt told me not to take your first kiss today, I decided to that instead. See you later Pidge. Thanks for the most amazing night ever."

I watched him walk away with a blush on my face.

Best. Day. Ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here is Chapter 27 and Kidge's date is finally completed!

Also, I wanted to give credit to @SparklyBleh for the restaurant name! Thank you so much for it!!!

This chapter was longer so it took more time to type than my usual chapters.

What did you think of this chapter?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...