Kidnapped By Killers

By JennaBreezyy

"You never expect anything bad to happen in small towns. They're usually just filled with families, and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 32

3.3K 84 1
By JennaBreezyy

Rose's POV

Stephen and I walked into the gang house making us the only people there. I walked over the couch flopping on to it, it felt good to finally relax. So much had happened today and I just needed a long break to not worry about anything. I felt someone lift my head up and slide in on the cushion. My head was now resting on Stephen's firm legs while his fingers worked through my hair. I moaned letting my eyes fluttered shut, I could hear the sound of Stephen typing on his phone.

I must have fallen asleep because I was being shaken awake. Opening my eyes I was met with the beautiful green ones that never seemed to not make my heart flutter.

"Hi Princess," Stephen said planting a kiss on my forehead. I yawned stretching out my legs and arms noticing that I had a blanket placed over me. I looked at the clock noticing it was only 4 pm, I wanted to watch a movie until dinner and hopefully, everyone would be back by then. I sat up patting the seat next to me for Stephen to join me on the couch. He finished typing on his phone before he came to sit down next to me.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked snuggling up to him resting my head on his large shoulder.

"Sure, can I pick?" He offered up which is probably good because I am terrible at making decisions. I nodded wrapping the blanket tighter to me, Stephen grabbed the control and flipped to Netflix putting on Kingsman. His arm came around my waist pulling me onto his lap before he wrapped his arms around securing me to him.

Turns out this movie is very graphic, much more so than I thought. The first scene is someone getting cut in half. It was actually really good, I kind of related to it seeing as it was about a secret agency. Stephen was really into the movie and didn't appreciate the comments I made about the main character.

"Eggsy is so hot," I fawned over him when they put him in his suit and he was kicking ass. It was really hot to watch him. I felt Stephen shift when I said this, his embrace became a little tighter. I giggled it was funny to see him get jealous over someone in a movie that I could never have. "British accents are such a turn on and watching him fight off all of those men," I teased. A low growl was released from the back of his throat causing me to chuckle a little.

"Do you find this funny? Making me jealous?" Stephen asked turning me so I was facing him. He was so cute when he was jealous, he was frowning right now with a slight trace of anger in his eyes.

"Maybe," I stifled a laugh slapping a hand over my mouth, this only frustrated him more.

"Rose," He practically growled holding my waist firmly in his lap so there was no way I could escape. I rolled at eyes at his childish behavior, I had literally just gotten done telling him that I wanted only him.

"Stephen," I challenged back poking his nose making him scrunch it. I went to go poke it again when his hand flew out and grabbed my wrist stopping me. "So can we finish the movie or not? I heard there is a really hot part coming up," I said trying my best to keep serious.

"You can finish it alone," Stephen said placing me down on the couch roughly before leaving the living room. Sighing I clicked play so that I could finish the movie, he needed time to cool down before I went to go talk to him. He such a hot head all the time and well I didn't really help the case with all the teasing but it's just so much fun. Letting out a large sigh I stood up from the couch once the movie was over and went to go find my pouting boyfriend. I looked everywhere downstairs only to find it empty, I made my way up the stairs and down the hall. I opened the door to his room without any warning and he wasn't there either. He must have been in the basement, I think that is where the training room is. I opened the door to the basement hesitantly. I had never been down there before, I slowly walked down the wooden stairs I could hear the bass of the music coming from the door at the end of the hallway. I walked over to the closed door grabbing the cool brass knob opening the door slowly. There was Stephen punching a punching bag rapidly sweat pouring down his body. This was hot as hell, he was shirtless allowing me to see all the muscles moving as he punched. His breathing was heavy and fast, punch after punch. It seemed like hours before he stopped and finally noticed me in the door watching him. His green eyes pierced mine while he took a sip of the water that was next to him.

"Hi," I whispered walking towards him he gave a small smile before he turned his back towards me. "Stephen,"

"What" He snapped a jolt went through my body.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled looking down at the floor that was covered in mats. He turned around eyes ablaze and he just laughed.

"You're sorry? You do that shit on purpose, just to get a rise out of me. It worked. Happy?" He snarled at me, it was merely a joke and he was taking it a little too seriously.

"I was only teasing," I said softly dragging my gaze from the ground to his eyes. They were hard to read at the current moment. Hurt, sad and admiration were what it seemed to be showing which was a whirl of emotions.

"Princess," He huffed clearly he wasn't that mad at me because he called me princess. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten that angry. He's just an actor and it's okay for you to think he's attractive because you'll probably never meet him." Holy shit, Stephen was just rational, my mouth dropped open in shock. "Close your mouth love, you'll catch flies" My jaw snapped shut making Stephen let out a low chuckle stepping towards me trying to engulf me in a hug.

"Stephen, no. You're all sweaty!" I squealed running in the opposite direction I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me as I turned the corner of the boxing ring that was located in the middle of the room. An arm snaked around my waist stopping me dead in my tracks, my back hit against his hard chest.

"Mine," he whispered trailing kisses down my neck holding me as close as he could. A small moan escaped my lips when he reached the base of my neck. A low growl came from the back of his throat before he turned me around so I was facing him. His green eyes piercing mine, his hand caressed my cheek. "So beautiful"

A blush rose to my cheeks "Can we get food? I'm hungry" I asked placing my arms around his neck playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck. He hummed in pleasure.

"Yeah, I'll call in a pizza" Stephen picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist clinging on to him like a monkey. I was latched on to his sweaty body feeling the muscles in his back move as he climbed the stairs. I buried my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his intoxicating scent. We passed through the living room and went up another set of stairs bring us to his room. I was placed down on his bed, with him hovering over me. "Cheese good with you?" I nodded curling up under the covers as he left for the bathroom. His scent overtaking me allowing me to feel safe and sleep consumed me.

"Princess," a voice rang out, I was being shaken gently. " Come on Princess the pizza is here," I groaned rolling over, I was so comfy I didn't want to move.

"No," I whined "Come here," I stuck my hand out grabbing for him, my hand came in contact with his large arm. I tugged lightly at his arm he followed quickly laying down next to me. I snuggled up to his hard chest that turned out to be bare. His hand rubbed small circles on the base of my back. My eyes fluttered shut again.

I woke up pressed against something hard and I was tight in an embrace that wouldn't let me go. Stephen was practically consuming my body, his legs were wrapped around mine, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his head placed in the base of my neck. My finger traced the tattoos that were lining his arms. His grip tightening.

"Morning Princess," He hummed placing a kiss on my neck before rolling me over so I was facing him. His eyes still squinty from sleep making his look so innocent. I smiled before placing a quick kiss to his lips and getting out of bed. It was already 10 and I wanted to do something today.

"Stephen, I'm hungry," I said emerging from the bathroom from brushing my teeth. Stephen was now sitting up in the bed scrolling through his phone, his eyes scanned over my body. I was only in his oversized shirt that came down to my mid thigh. I headed downstairs thinking that it was still empty from the previous night. I could hear voices coming from the dining room. It was Todd and a few of the other older men I had never seen before. They were talking with Todd at the dining room table drinking beer. Some were missing teeth and had scars on their faces with long ratty beards. A chill ran down my spine making eye contact with one of them.

"Hi Rose," Todd nodded as I walked over to give him a hug trying to keep my distance from the men on the other side of the table they were standing around. Stephen had appeared in the door looking really angry, his fists were clenched tightly by his sides. I noticeably relaxed when I saw him make his way over towards me. He pushed me behind his body blocking the view of me from everyone else. I just wanted a bagel, my stomach growled loudly but Stephen didn't move. I poked his shoulder hoping to break him from his pissing competition with the others.

"I just want to get a bagel," I mumbled loud enough for Stephen to hear, he grabbed my hand leading me into the kitchen and out of the lustful gazes of the men. I went over to cabinet grabbing a bagel and popping into the toaster.

"You need to put pants on," He growled at me taking me by surprise "I don't appreciate other men seeing what is mine," I shrugged placing the cream cheese on my bagel taking a huge bite. Before Stephen could argue anything else Todd called him into the other room. "This isn't over yet," He started leaving the room. I went back to eating my bagel and scrolling through Twitter. I could hear the muffled voices of all of them talking something about negotiating a deal. Finishing my bagel I made my way to the stairs, a man came from around the other corner.

"Stephen does really know how to pick his girls," He smirked licking his lips, he had scruff that lined his face and dark brown eyes. His hair was pulled into a sloppy ponytail at the base of his head. He looked to be in his mid 40s and had a beer belly. I didn't say anything but tried to move around him to get to the stairs. "Where do you think you're going? We are going to have some fun," He said grabbing my arm, I tried to pull it away from him but he held on tighter.

"Stephen!" I screamed shocking the man holding me allowing me to escape and kicking him in the groin. I sprinted into the dining room where he last was, slamming into his chest.

"Princess," He muttered against my hair I clawed on to his shirt. "What's wrong?" I pulled away so that I could look at him but the man walked in. I trembled, making the man slightly smirk.

"Your little princess is going to pay, she kicked me in the groin," He painfully sneered taking a step towards us. "We were just going to have some fun, weren't we boys?" The other men nodded staring at me like I was some kind of meat. An animalistic growl was released from Stephen. I was shoved behind him, my body hit the hardwood floor I let out a groan rubbing my elbows. Todd was holding Stephen back barely.

"Stephen, stop" Todd barked, Stephen gave one last shove sending Todd down. Stephen lunged at the man who grabbed me and sent a fist straight to his face. I felt tears stream down my face and touched my scraped elbow. Todd was failing to stop him and I had no idea why this was the one time the house was empty. I assumed the other guys were on a call for some deal. I knew Violet and Andy were safe at our apartment. Maybe they could stop Stephen where Todd and I were failing. I saw Todd get involved as he tried to stop punches but he ended up getting hit in the process which provoked him.

I knew I couldn't stop the multiple men fighting practically over me, so I ran upstairs to Stephens room and grabbed his phone. I dialed Andy's number. After the busy tone, he finally answered.

"What?" He grumpily answered.

"Andy! It's Rose" I frantically spoke to him. "You need to get to the house now!"

"Now? I'm busy" He said monotone. I still didn't know why Violet liked him so much.

"Yes now! Stephen and Todd are in a fight with these creepy guys that showed up. There is literally no one else here. I don't know where Jeff is or anyone else but its getting bad please come here!" I said quickly as I heard a gunshot from downstairs. It was louder than I was expecting and I jumped, accidentally dropping the phone on the wooden floor. My heart stopped knowing that Stephen could've just been shot. "Andy someone just shot something. Hurry up!"

"Fine." He said hanging up. Why was he not concerned about the gunshot? I put the phone down and ran back downstairs to see Todd laying in a puddle of blood. My heart sank as I saw his eyes were closed.

"What the hell happened?" I asked Stephen who was pointing a gun at the other men, who were holding theirs up at him.

"Rose go upstairs now," Stephen growled at me. It was three against one. There was no way Stephen could get out of this without Todd's help. Where was Andy?

"Guys, this was so unnecessary. Please put the guns down." I begged and one of the creepy men pointed the gun at me and quickly fired. My instincts kicking in, I ducked causing the bullet to lodge into the wall behind me. "Seriously?!" I yelled. I ran back up the stairs and locked myself in Stephens room. I took Stephen's phone and dialed Andy again.

"What? You're very needy." He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Could you stop being a jackass for one second? Todd just got shot, I think he might be dead, Stephen is trying to take on all three guys on his own. Where the hell are you?"

I heard Violet's voice in the background asking what was going on. "Don't worry Sweetheart everything's fine. Just wait here please listen to me this time. Rose, I'm here. I'm coming inside."

"Just get rid of them Andy," I said pacing around the bedroom a hand running through my hair in frustration.

"I will. Where are you now?" He asked.

"I'm in Stephens room with the door locked."

"Good. Stay there until someone comes to get you. Everything will be fine." He said and he hung up. I mentally slapped myself for not being able to help. I decided to search his room for some sort of weapon. I knew I couldn't come back down the stairs because they knew I was up here. I quickly got dressed and found one of Stephen's revolvers. I made sure it was loaded and the safety was on before tucking it into the waistband of my leggings. I opened his window which opened to the front of the house. I saw the many black SUV's and I saw Violet in one. She threw her hands in the air as she saw me-probably wondering what I was doing. I held my finger to my mouth telling her to be quiet and stay low in the car.

I jumped on to the lower roof and then to the grassy area on the side of the house where they couldn't see me from the living room. I hadn't heard any more gunshots which were good, but I hoped Todd was okay. I snuck to the car Violet was in.

"Rose, what the hell is happening? Andy wouldn't tell me anything and he won't let me stay alone at the apartment or go inside." She said. I rolled my eyes and began to spoke.

"It's fine. Todd got shot, there are creepy men in there fighting Stephen, I'm going to go help."

"You're going to get killed!" She yelled.

"I'm fine. I have a gun. Stay in here, lock the doors and stay low until someone gets you." I instructed and she groaned.

"I feel useless in here."

"Better you be unhelpful than dead," I said and she rolled her eyes at me. "Okay fine. Just stay here and be prepared to drive away if someone comes out of the house then. I'll be back soon." I said as I snuck back towards the house. The front door was open and the guys were all standing there, guns up and talking, meanwhile, Todd was bleeding out on the wooden floor. I decided if I went through the front door they would see me. I quickly ran around the oversized house to the back door. I snuck in quietly and no one heard me. I carefully hid behind the wall in the kitchen and took the gun out. I didn't want to shoot anyone, but if it was to protect these guys, I would without a second thought. I took the safety off and aimed at the guy who manhandled me. I took a deep breath and shot him in the leg. I didn't want to kill him, I would leave that to Stephen. Everyone's heads snapped in my direction and I jumped behind the wall so no one saw me. I heard more shots go off and when they stopped I peaked around again. I saw all of the creepy men on the floor, Andy and Stephen had successfully taken them down. I sighed relieved and ran out from behind the wall into Stephen's arms. He lifted me and hugged me tightly.

"I told you to stay upstairs!" He angrily yelled at me but I shut him up by kissing him passionately.

"And let you get killed? No way." I said and he smirked and set me down.

"Guys, we need to get Todd to the hospital now," Andy said interrupting our moment.

"Oh my god! Let's go!" I said as they lifted his lifeless body and carried it outside. I saw Violet peak up from behind the dash and quickly hop out of the SUV. She opened the back door and they laid him down. Andy hopped in the driver's seat and Violet got back into the passenger's seat.

"Get Todd to the hospital. I will call the guys and tell them to clean up and then Rose and I will meet you." Stephen told Andy and he sped down the driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
93 14 9
"I might not know you, Rachel, but I see you and I see that fake smile you always put on." "You know nothing about me, Alex Travers. And I have no cl...
23.6K 367 12
Previously known as: 'best mistake.' Book 1 of the 'You' series. VERY SLOWLY EDITING BOOK! It's a mess. And editing is very long so yeah it's gonna g...
2.1K 120 36
Mafia men isn't a place to find love. They will hurt you, beat you, and destroy you until there's nothing left. That's what Stella once thought. But...