ocean ~ bts & got7 fanfic ~ 1...

By whimsicalbushes

2 years after an unfortunate accident during training with her group BLACKPINK, Hae has finally built up enou... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. (18+)
10.
11.
12. (18+)
14.

13.

1 0 0
By whimsicalbushes

[HAE'S POV]

We showered and cleaned ourselves up, ready to go on our date. First we had to sign the contracts though, which thankfully wouldn't take long.

After deciding on my outfit and applying a bit of makeup, I headed to Yoongi's room to see if he had finished getting ready.

(her outfit)

I knocked on his door and he opened it up smiling as always.

"Ready?" I asked blushing at how attractive he looked in his outfit.

"Yeah lemme just grab my coat, you got a mask?" He spoke as he headed over to his closet.

"No I forgot, I'll go grab one." I said turning back towards my room.

"No need, I've got plenty." He passed me a black one to match his.

"Thanks." I said taking it and we closed the door to his bedroom and headed through the apartment.

"Ugggghhhh" We heard someone groaning from the living room. Peering around the corner, I could see Jimin lying on the cold floor looking tired. He must've just came back from practice. I swear he never stops that boy.

"I'll help him." Yoongi sighed pretending like we wasn't used to this everyday.

He dragged Jimin over to the sofa and quickly picked him up and threw him on top of it. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and gently placed it on top of him.

A small and mumbly 'thank you' could be heard from Jimin. We chuckled again and left the apartment.

We decided to walk to BigHit since for one it wasn't too far and two we would more than likely run into paparazzi somewhere.

I noticed a few people taking photos of us, so I made sure to act like I was hiding from the cameras and Yoongi did the same thing, as we reached the BigHit building.

"Ahh, here you go Mr. Min." The doorman said as he opened the door for Yoongi but he let go of it before I got through so it hit my arm slightly.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Yoongi said sounding angry as he reopened the door and stepped back outside.

"I-I thought she was just an employee, we don't have to open them for anyone but idols." The doorman stuttered.

"She is an idol. She's Daesang and she is my girlfriend. Now do your job and open the door." I had never seen Yoongi act like this before but I must say, he looked hot when he was angry.

"Y-Yes Mr. Min. Apologies Ms. Daesang." He looked scared.

"Thank you, and it's Ms. Tuan." I corrected him as I smiled and entered the building.

"I'm so sorry about that." Suga said as he grabbed hold of my hand.

"I don't mind honestly. It's fine, I'm not used to the 'idol treatment'."

"Ah, there you two are. I thought I could hear Suga's name being shouted outside. Ready to sign the contracts?" Bang PD asked as he popped out of no where.

"Ready." We both replied, stepping into his office.

'Requirements ; 1. date for at least 6 months before any break up's are allowed. 2. red carpet appearances are a must. 3. occasional interviews must be made. 4. avoid negative rumours. blah blah blah' I read on. Everything is pretty straight forward, I grabbed a pen off the desk and signed my name.

"There you go." Yoongi said as he passed the contract back after signing.

"Thank you both. JYP and I are glad you're doing this." Bang PD smiled.

"Now for our date." I giggled as we headed out of the office and down in the lift.

"Oh hello Soo-Young." I smiled as I ran into my manager.

"Hello Daesang. What are you doing here?" She asked politely whilst giving Yoongi a strange look.

"Just signed something for Bang PD. JYP approved it of course." I said not wanting her to worry.

"Ahh, maybe that's why I have been called here, something about tour arrangements. I best hurry." She said rushing into the lift.

"Ready?" Yoongi said looking anxious as we stood inside the lobby just in front of the doors.

"Ready." I said taking his hand in mine and smiling.

We opened the doors and since it was dark we quickly hurried into one of the cars, still holding hands but continuing to act like we was hiding from them when in reality, we wanted them to see everything.

The company car had to drop us off further up the road from the restaurant than we would've liked because traffic was getting worse.

We stepped out and thankfully I could see the glowing sign of the restaurant in the distance. After pulling up our masks, Yoongi grabbed my hand and we back walking down the street. We was laughing and joking around and made sure to catch the attention of a few of the paparazzis.

"Reservation for two in the idol room please under BigHit." Yoongi said to the hostess at the front desk, who smiled politely and showed us up the stairs and into a locked room.

"Here is the key, return it with the bill and press the button in the centre of the table if you need anything, there's no cameras inside I can assure you, so you can remove your disguises." She smiled sweetly again before going back down the stairs.

Suga unlocked the door and we stepped inside. The room was beautiful, coloured with golds and blues. In the middle of the room was a table set up for two people, but could easily sit many more and off to the side was a small personal bar.

"Want a drink?" Yoongi offered as he stepped behind the bar.

"I didn't know you could bartend?" I laughed sitting on one of the blue velvet bar stools.

"I can't really, but I can try for you." He said grabbing a whisky glass and a cocktail glass.

"Here, let me do it." I said hopping down from the stool and walking behind the bar. I began making a simple cocktail but it was delicious.

"I didn't know you could bartend!" Yoongi said shocked as he put emphasis on the word 'you'.

"I did it as a little summer job once, I only learned the basics but it's useful knowledge. Now wanna go sit over at the table?" I said pouring him a whisky.

"Yep!" He said grabbing our glasses and heading over to the table that matched the rest of the rooms decor.

After a while of chatting, we ordered and ate our starters, to which the waiters came to collect the dishes. Yoongi explained that the people who worked in these rooms were sworn to secrecy, they only had 2 people serving one room so if information leaked, it was easy to find out who it was and they would end up in a lot of trouble. Hearing this calmed my nerves that people may overhear our conversations and spill things to the media. Obviously we didn't care if the media knew we was together, the media had know we had a date tonight but I wanted certain things to remain private.

"So how's practice coming along? You know for the tour?" Yoongi said as he tucked into his meal.

"It's hard but nothing we're not used to. How about you?"

"It's been so difficult, you know how since this is my first tour I'm not used to it yet." I explained.

"What's the schedule?"

"In 2 days we have our first concert, it's in Seoul, then we go to Daegu and Busan and then we move to Japan and we're staying there for a while since we've just released the Japanese album, then the Philippines, then China, then finally I get to go to the homeland of the USA. Which I'm allowed to see my parents when we're in LA, afterward we go to Canada, then over to Australia, then England and eventually back home. What about Bangtan?"

"Ours is similar, we start of in Seoul too, that's tomorrow night and then to Daegu and Busan. Then we come to Gwangju and back to Seoul, which is basically so we can all see our families before we go. Then China, Japan, the Philippines, the USA and Canada, then to Europe, where we are going to Germany, France and England and then back here." He explained before we continued talking about all the dates and smaller details of it all.

"That sounds like a lot, oh my gosh." I said sounding tired just from hearing about it.

"It is but we'll get to see one another a lot!"

"Really?!" I said sounding happy at the news.

"Yeah through Korea, Japan in Osaka and Tokyo, in LA and then in Canada in Hamilton. And also in London and obviously when we get back.

"That's so good, I'm glad we won't be apart for months and months on end." I smiled as he grabbed hold of my hand over the table.

"Me too." He smiled dearly. "Wanna skip desert and head home?" He smirked slightly.

"Ready whenever you are." I laughed as we drank the rest of our drinks and put our coats and masks on again.

"Here's the key and the bill ." Yoongi smiled as he handed it back to the hostess along with he cash.

"Thank you." She smiled.

As the door opened, I saw a lot of flashes from camera and felt Yoongi's hand on my waist as he directed me through the sea of lights and cameras to the car.

"Wonder what happened there then?" I said, what caused it to be that crazy? It was like they was waiting for us.

"No clue but let's hurry up and get home."

"I agree with you on that. I miss my pyjamas." I said causing him to chuckle.

It didn't take long for us to arrive home, we thanked the driver and headed up to our apartment.

"Look at Jiminie aww." I said as I saw him still curled up on he sofa where we left him. I walked into the kitchen and began to make him some ramen since I knew he wouldn't eat otherwise.

"Look here Hae." Yoongi said as he passed me his phone.

"Dispatch : Who is BTS Suga's mystery woman?" I read the article's headline aloud.

"There's more from all different media's. See 'Is BTS' Suga and BLACKPINK' Daesang together?' 'Mystery woman for BTS Suga?' That ought to get the rumours really going." He chuckled.

"I've never been so mysterious before." I laughed as I put Jimin's ramen in a bowl and grabbed him a glass of water.

I placed them on the coffee table in front of him and began to wake him up gently.

"Mini. Wake up please."

"Huh? What?" He sleepily said.

"You need to eat." Yoongi said gesturing to the bowl of food on the table to which Jimin picked up and began eating happily.

"I'm gonna get changed for bed. Goodnight." I said standing up.

"I'll be up soon. Goodnight." Yoongi smiled as he gave me a quick kiss.

[YOONGI'S POV]

"It's nice to see you like this Hyung." Jimin commented once Hae had left the room completely.

"What do you mean?"

"We can all see the effect that she has on you, she makes you a lot happier and less grumpy." He giggled. "It's nice to see. I really like her. She's a lot better than your ex." I got uncomfortable with him mentioning Soo-Young, yes it had been 3 years and I had no feelings apart from haters towards her but she still hurt me badly.

"I'm glad I have someone like Hae too, and I agree that she's a lot better than Soo-Young."

"Well tell Hae that she makes really good ramen."

"I will do, I'm going to bed. Night." I waved lazily as I headed into my room.

After changing, I walked into Hae's room to find her just dropping off. I climbed into bed carefully and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I felt a smile creep up on my face as a drifted off to sleep.

[UNKNOWN POV]

I cannot believe what that doorman told me!

*Flashback to earlier in the day*

I watched Daesang and Suga from afar, I saw them talking to the BigHit doorman. After they walked inside, I ran over to the doorman and began to talk to him also.

"Hey! What did they say to you?"

"What who? Mr Min and Ms Tuan?"

"Yes. Hurry what did they say."

"They just explained that she was an idol, which I didn't know and that she's his girlfriend."

Girlfriend...? What?!

I walked inside the building and went into the bathroom to splash my face. He can't have a girlfriend. They can't be dating. He is mine.

*End of Flashback*

"Hello Dispatch? I have some gossip for you. BTS Suga is with some mystery woman at xxxx restaurant. I believe it may be Daesang from BLACKPINK."

There. Now they can't keep this private. Ha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 35
Kpop star, actor and model - Park Jinyoung Clueless neighbour, CEO and foreigner - Jackson Wang Let's try writing from one POV?
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
214K 5.3K 37
What happens after one left 5 years ago and returns. He left her broken, sad, hurt, and disappointed. But it wasn't easy on his side either, he had...
169K 10K 27
im jaebum being the most popular kid is confident with himself and one day he found himself being interested to choi youngjae, the boy who couldn't g...