Daria Cohen's The Vampair Ser...

De BlurryLuv590

Hello Spooklings Welcome to This story about 2 darling Vampires name Duke and Missi and they belong to Daria... Mais

The Night
Land Of The Dead
Missi Raises The Dead ( Deleted Animatic)
Resurrection AKA FUCK YOU!
Part 3. 5: Oweee
Zombie Prostitute
The Showdown
Stuck With You ~ Season 1 Final
Season 2 Prologue ~ Duke
Raised By Bats~ S2 Episode 2

The Silent

288 4 10
De BlurryLuv590

Alrighty My Pretty Darlings since Episode 4 is out time to work on a new chapter. Daria Cohen is the one who created Missi and Duke please go and support on this Vampir Seires I love it so much okay my pretty darlings Happy Reading^^

In 2019~

It all starts pitch black with a shush as the night continue inside the castle black and white color and a sitting on a long fancy chair and humming a little is are devain Vampirness Missi. She's in color only as the castle itself is black and white and starts to sing her new song.

Missi: Oh God~ It's so so quiet here~ The silence is slipping into my head ~ When the monsters are loud~ They're really quite delightful~ It's the silence ones that kill so please do watch out~

( Missi shows her face as she gets up from sitting in the fancy long chair as she walks around the castle hall that were black and white as she kept walking her origin form comes appearing in a shadow form as she carries the staff and enjoying how simply quite and silent it is and stops and turns into pitch black as a flash of her shadow form appears with the red eyes appearing. Missi kept walking as some mini monsters and mixed with creatures were coming tords her and as she turned she does a cursty and bows to a monster that transforms to a huge size as it was going to eat her and she use the staff and points at the monster all mini monsters and mixed with creatures were flying on the ground when Missi goes down a huge cracked of the floor and leaps then jumps down holding her staff and spining and her face filled with glee and lands on the ground while she sings her devain song.

Missi: We had a monster ball~ And they all came  out to play~ They all came out to play ~ They were dresser in their scary monsters ways~ We had guzzard tea~ And lizard Skin~ And baby legs rolled around~ Merrily and spilled our fluids~ God it was so fun!

Missi walks more in the shadows as a tall shadow appears in the white flash appearing that it is Duke's shadow as he spins her around and she does a cursty to him and he takes his shadow hat off and bowing down as well and she gets up using looking at her staff smiling. Shadow Duke put his shadow black hat on and he give a what so ever look then Missi use her staff to suck him up and the he frown when Missi trapped him in her staff she was simply satfied. It becomes pitch black next Missi used her arm and cracked a little of the wall and the area of the castle was still black and white when Missi enters another room of the castle that had a bed, wardrobe, stature, cobwebs, a chandeliers and a large diamond shape window. Missi walks pass the light switch and waving and swaying with her cane when she continue to walk in the room as some mini monsters and mixed with creatures were using the saw of the chandeliers probably wanted to fall on Missi when she stop and looked up then she jump the other side by the chandelier falls on the ground. Missi leaps and sways then points her finger back and forth up tords the ceiling and continues to walk around the castle.

Missi: At the end of the night~We bowed and saod: Good Eating! And spilled into the night~ Slithering and creeping~ I closed my door and hit the lights~ And sighed into the frightful night~ The chandeliers were creaking ~ Ah Oooh! My little Tom's were peeking~

Missi walking in the pitch black area filled with glee as she sees her familiar Minose and he snuzzle around her face as she holds and throws him in the air and turns around seeing Minose a white shadow form and turns the other way and hops around a black pattern wall and tiny white dots then Missi raises the staff up and twirls it around and looks at it and she looks tords the wall her face frowing when she looks at a picture of the owner of this castle in a very fancy portrait Duke of Vaults he prefirs to be called Duke. Portairt of him sitting in a sexy pose and having a coy smile on his face, his long white fingers on his long leg, the his long white pale fingers holding a cigarette, and him sitting down looking like that he would suck or fuck someone. Missi hates seeing Duke's face himself all the time as she uses her staff to give it a good swing and hits the portrait that changes into a gentlemen more like a butler sitting. Missi slips in a lovely light purple shade nightgown having her staff behind her back as she gets into her comfortable bed and covers herself with the long blanket and yawns and falls alseep dreaming. As Missi was sleeping something was lurking around her bedroom something wicked, evil and very tall it was the shadow of Duke giving her nightmares and frights as she wakes up and ducks her head and uses her arms for self defense. Shadow Duke flys away tords the screen. Then Missi comes back and wakes up seeing that she was being eaten and the mini monsters and mixed with creatures were chomping and munching as she didn't mind when she put her hand out saying wouldn't be so bad as she breaks free and the mini monsters and mixed with creatures jump and looked at her as she order her that they don't have permission and she use her staff to with a whack and they faded away. Missi continues to walk around the castle in her gothic purple velvet dress.

Missi: Oh God, what's that? Could it be my little black cat? Could it be my shadow playing tricks? Could it be my flighty candlesticks? It's time my body go to bed~ But who to tend to my dear head? The night will soothe it's deadly way~ Into the realm of the insane~ I lift my covers up~ And close my little eyes~ And listen to the night~ With it's silent screams and cries~ I went to sleep and woke to find I was being eaten~ Which wouldn't be so bad~ Except I never gave permission~

Missi walks more in the halls as the mini monsters and mixed with creatures hide from her and dash tords the other side when she looks back didn't see nothing come tords her way then she walks more looking around and giggling a little and goes near some mirror on the wall showing her reflection of her origin self waving her hands up and slowly go tords the other side as she raises her fingers and goes up that she's enjoys being here and isolating herself then leaps tords the halls and back with just all black area the mini monsters and mixed with creatures surround her when she smiles more like a maniac and going around and sees all over that the monsters mixed with creatures are way bigger and all over the place and taking over her when one of them grabs her near her black heel and the other onto her arm of her gothic bride purple velvet dress as they control her going deeply into her body and making her rage and scream and crushing her hands to fist, her teeth become larger and wider, she started to have wings, and eyeballs appear around all over and purple eyes that would be her origin self burst into tears as and the staff eyes were glowing she had enough the only way to stop this was to let go. She tossed the staff to the other side of the carpet and the monsters mixed with creatures didn't take over her body anymore.

Missi: Those silent little demons~ And their silent little ways~ It's the silent ones that kill you~ It's the little one that rage~ The big ones will hound you~ The loud ones will pound you~ But the germs get in you and eat you inside out~ Inside out~ Inside out~ They'll eat you inside out~ Which wouldn't be so bad~ Except they don't ask permission~ They just get inside you~ And set up in their upon their mission~ Or better than that~ They'll get into your veins~ AND SLEEP INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM~ WHICH CAUSES LOSTS OF PAIN~ OR BETTER THAN THAT~ THEY'LL MAKE YOU GO INSANE~ IF THE LITTLE BUGGER SLIMES~ REACH INTO YOUR BRAIN~ OR BETTER THAN THAT~ IN YOUR SOUL THEY'LL LURK ~A PLACE TO WORSHIP~ YOU'VE BECOME THEIR CHURCH!

The staff lays on the carpet and the castle turns back into color as Missi back aways and breathing back and forth and shaking her hair light purple velvet hair turns into her original hair color which is brunette and she looks at her hands and arms seeing what she had become she was back to her human self. Missi looked away from the staff that was taking all over and she roams through the halls of the castle and back to the main hall of the castle and she sheds a tears in her eye and she grabs her backpack and roams then puts her brunette hair in her usual ponytail and puts her purple glasses on and roams and feeling that she become a monster from Duke's staff making her guilt then she open the castle door was going to leave but she glare at the long rectangle window seeing Duke all beat up standing and looking on something as she glares at him still thinking what he did to her that night took place 2 years ago and her face turn into rage going back and she looks at him still and walks back tords the staff as Duke thinking of his plan reading the poster called The Showdown and he stops and looks back seeing Missi's shadow gone as she holds the staff and having the power back and the castle faded to black and white again. Missi takes her backpack and use the staff to swing it tords the wall were some of her personal items popping out. Her college application form with her real name Melissa Dumarias, her birthday July 7, her strong subject literature, her weak subject Geometry, her history book, pencil, eraser, and her identity card. Emergency contacts Mom, Dad, Nessa and other papers in her bag. Missi puts her hair down and raises the staff up and the red eyes of the staff glow knowing that she has the control now. Missi transform to her shadow form and jumping up the ceilings and windows and finally lands with her shadow form and holding the staff.

( Alellujia~ Allellujia~ Allellujia~ Allellujia~ Allellujia~ Allellujia ~ Allellujia~Allellujia~ Allellujia~ Allellujia~)

Missi: Inside out~ Inside out~ They'll eat you inside out~ Which wouldn't be so bad~ Except they eat you inside out~ No wouldn't be so bad~ Except they eat you inside out~ Inside out~ Inside out~ They'll eat you inside out~ Which wouldn't be so bad~ But then they leave you inside out~ Inside out~

Missi shadow fades away and goes up the air when a knock comes at the door. Showing no feeling, Missi open the castle door to see if he appear but she look down near her heels the poster called The Showdown and someone wrote words Brb Get ready for The Showdown~ Missi glanced at the poster as she gave a evil smile showing her teeth and looking up as above the sky part of the tall castle seeing starts and the moons out and it fades to black. Then strings of words appear saying To Be Continued and it all faded to black~

Don't Worry The Story Is Not Over Yet~

Hello Hello My pretty darlings Wooooo Finally finished Chapter 4 of this story and I was going to publish yesterday but had to go to bed and I was tired so the day after was released seems better also Wow now we know a little bit of some back story facts about Missi if you don't know then watch the video which I put on the title then read the story version. Thank You So Much Darlings for ranking this book #1 from The Night tags I really appreciated. Now darlings have to be patient on episode 5 I will too. Love you all pretty darlings and stay evil~ Hope You Guys enjoy❤

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

9.9K 708 41
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...
1.3M 26.8K 60
❝You know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.❞ _______ Skinny love/; In which when two people love eac...
6.7K 196 19
Thanks to the suggestion of one of my fabulous followers, I'll be doing my very first Missi x reader! This story will be mostly taking place after th...
41.6K 1.9K 40
{COMPLETED} Evangeline lost her sight just before high school graduation. Still adjusting to her disability, her life continues to take a turn for th...