XXXTENTACION MAID โ€ข2โ€ข |Jahseh...

By xxxtentacion_xo

Make sure you read book 1 first. This book is all about the tea, just read and patiently wait for it ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš More

๐Ÿ”ฅ1๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ2๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ4๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ5๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ6๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ7า‰๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ8๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ9๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ10๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ”ฅ3๐Ÿ”ฅ

792 44 37
By xxxtentacion_xo

I'm big mad cuz I had a A+ in math but I missed a day now it's a freaking F and that shit is disrespectful cuz I worked too hard for that A+  but anyways since I'm back here's another part for.

Coolie plays Cameron and he's 16,
imagine a 16 year old coolie yo😭🥵😍

Cameron
Jaqueen was literally bugging me to sneak to this party with her and Sky, I'm pretty sure Sky didn't want to go either.

Besides I know Jaqueen she probably made some kind of deal to make her agree.

"Please bae" she whined I hate when she does that cuz she knows I can't say no to it.

"Fine but is your dad ok with you going?" I asked cuz her dad ain't something to play with.

"Oh yeah that I will go convince him" she said and I chuckle. "Ok go do it I'll stay on the phone" I said walking to my kitchen to go talk to my mom.

"Daddy please I will do anything for you" I heard her asking her dad.

"Jaqueen if you go then who's going to babysit JJ?" He said trying to be slick.

"Dad I wouldn't be gone that long please" I put them on hold so I could talk to my mom.

"Ma can I go over to Jaqueen house?" I lied I didn't want her to know I was going to a party.

"Did you clean your room?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok then you can go" she said giving in.

Yes. That wasn't so hard usually my mom will say no.

I ran to my room.

"Bae my mom said yes so how did it go with you and your dad?" I asked.

"He said I couldn't go, but it's ok I will sneak out" she said  with a chuckle.

"Ok be careful, when is it anyways?" I wanted to know so I could start getting ready.

"It's in an hour so imma go get read" she informed me.

"Ok bye I love you" I said.

"Love you too Cam" she sigh before hanging up.
She's always having an attitude when it's time to get off the phone with her.

I headed to the bathroom to get ready.

*30 minutes later*

I ran to the living room to where my mom was watching CNN. She's always watching that.

"Mom I'm about to leave can I take your car please?" I asked hoping she says yes.

"Actually baby I'm sorry you can't, I was watching the news few minutes ago and it said a boy your age got kidnap when he was walking down the street" she said and I nodded.

"I will just call an Uber" I said pulling out my phone.

"No Cam you can't go cuz I'm afraid of losing you" she said not taking her eyes off the tv.

I hate when my mom does this, agrees that I can go then when it's time she makes up an excuse.

"It's ok mom I will be in my room" I said going back to my room.

Jaqueen
I got dressed and snapped a picture to send to Cameron before sneaking out.

"Dad I'm finna take a nap so don't try bothering me" I called from upstairs so he won't try anything slick.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and headed to the window.

It's about to go down.

Cameron better pick me up.

Jahseh Jr.

I knew Jaqueen plan and I wasn't going to let that happen because last time I checked I was DADDY.

I wasn't going to snitch cuz that's not who I am, but imma get what I want.

I slowly crept to her room to see what she was doing and I heard her talking about the party.

I thought she told daddy she wanted to go see 'CaMeRoN' guy at his house.       I was going to knock but I decided to just eavesdrop.

I heard he was going to pick her up which I'm not going to let happen. I know I said I don't snitch but dad has to know about to her plan.

I walked over to my mom and dad that were too busy talking to Jayda and Jayden on how babies are made.

I know this whole idea was my dads.

"So your dad accidentally touched my stomach and boom I was pregnant" my mom said keeping a straight face. I know dang well she ain't just say that.

"So mom if I touched your stomach I'm going to have another baby brother or sist-" Jayden was asking innocently before my dad cuts her off.

"You see she's lying to y'all I will tell you the truth once you are grown enough" I was just waiting for them to finish.

"Dad can I go to Heaven-" my brother cuts me off with the most lame joke ever.

"Nah nigga you going to Hell"

my mom quickly looks at him then my dad probably guessing it was him that thought him that word, but clearly it was Jaqueen.

"You're not funny, dad can I go to Heaven's house please?" I begged, my mom nodded but my dad said no.

"You have to clean your room and nobody about to drive you there til your room is clean" he said trying to be serious but we all know his ass always cracking jokes.

"Dad please I will do it after I come back". I pleaded hoping to win the conversation.

"Nah go clean first" he said looking at my mom.

"But that's not fair, Jaqueen can go to a party but I can't even go to Heavens house" I said bashing to my room.  I heard a couple of 'what' but I wasn't having it.

I'm pretty sure they heard me, cuz I'm not repeating myself.

Jahseh
This is exactly how her mom used to act.

Sneaking out when they don't have any permission.

I looked at Queen.
"Yes?" She said getting annoyed.

"This is all your fault" I said pointing fingers.

"How when it was you that spoiled her, plus she's not a child she's almost 16 so don't point those long fingers at me my nigga" she said walking out.

"Actually no she's following your foot steps, remember when you snuck out that one night?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Yes I remember now leave me alone I'm hungry" she said heading for the kitchen.

I walked over to the kitchen just to watch her cook.

I watched as her short ass try to grab something from the cupboard.

I was bout to start something freaky but Jayda came in crying as always.

Her brother always hitting her and she doesn't know how to stand up for her self yet.

"Dad Jayden called me dumb for saying you and mom met at church" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Is that why you crying?" I asked her trying not to laugh.

"Yes cuz he said I was dumb" she said hugging my knees. Queen was laughing her ass off.

"It's ok princess you and I know you are not dumb so don't let what anybody says about you bring you down cuz everyone is going to have their opinion on you but at the end you are YOU and mostly my PRINCESS" I said causing her to smile.

"That's my girl, let me see that smile one more time" I said and she smiled wide.

"I love you daddy" she said wiping the tears off her face.

"I love you more baby girl" I said and she stood up straight.

"Dad can I ask how you and mommy met?" She said looking at me then her mom.

"I umm your mom knows the answer to that imma go to the bathroom real quick" I said exiting the kitchen.

Good luck my nigga Queen.

Here's y'all update sorry I been in my feeling lately and my phone charger is broken so yeaa... Goodbye remember to stay positive even if things get hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 6.7K 36
Just read it This is like my first book so I'm sorry ๐Ÿฅณ Hi I just completed this book and am crying so yw
10.6K 381 41
This book is not like everyone else's that I follow but it's not my best either. Just read it, correct me if you want, I know it's a lot of mistakes...
446 0 8
kms, this is my first time writing book.........