We're Taking The Long Road...

By CLQuinn

Katherine never knew anything other than life in England, until her parents divorced and her father took her... More

New Beginning
Eyeball
To school or not to school
Not to school
Choices
Irby's
Date day at the Blue Point
Mailbox Baseball
Runaway
New house, new start
You're a Cobra's girl now
Freedom
The View
Oh no
I'm moving out
She's pregnant you moron!
Chris's first kiss
Until I do...
Home
She's home
Tattoo
Her first switchblade
Embarressment
My perfect mess.
Who's scared now?
Training
Kill him.
Let him go.
I'm sorry
I'm in
We're a team remember.
No baby... Just a future...
It's Richard
I need to find out who I am.
Put me down this instant!
She's not my girl
You're my secret girl
Bye Superman
Tomorrow. You become Mrs Chambers.
Leaving your mark
You really are a Cobra
We're getting married... Today!
Dont let me fall.
The world was quiet.
Today... You become Mrs Katherine Chambers.
We're taking the long road...
Random Facts
NEW EYEBALL FANFIC!!
New eyeball fic!!
NEW EYEBALL FIC

I'm Sorry

815 15 1
By CLQuinn

I felt myself be lifted up as I opened my eyes slightly. The room was dark, signalling it was nighttime. I looked at who was holding me, Eyeball. I was too tired to fight back as I felt him lower me down onto the bed and cover me with the blanket. There was a few moments of silence before I heard the door shut. I sighed and rolled over, stretching my arm out, expecting him to be there but felt nothing.

I sat up slowly and looked around, I was on my own. I rubbed my eyes. Had that actually happened? I sighed again before flopping back down and letting my eyes shut as I felt myself drift off to sleep again.

The next morning I woke up to no-one again. I was alone still. I pulled myself out of bed and decided to get changed into a pair of shorts and plain white top. I quickly shoved my hair up into a ponytail and made my way downstairs.

All the boys were in the living room, talking quietly. Silence fell upon the room yet again as I walked in. They all looked up at me and Vince, who was sat next to Eyeball, stood up and moved out of the way, gesturing for me to sit.

I shook my head and walked past all the boys into the kitchen. Finding a clean glass I got myself a glass of water, leaning over the counter I drank it.

"Don't want Eyeball anymore?" I turned and saw Fuzzy.

I shrugged and turned away, looking out the window.

"Can I give you a bit of advice?"

I stayed facing the window and stayed silent. But I soon felt Fuzzy stood behind me.

"Stay with Eyeball. Or Ace takes that as the green light." He whispered.

I turned to him slightly with a raised eyebrow.

"Trust me, we all wouldn't but Ace wouldn't hold back."

I sighed and looked back out the window.

"Plus if there was ever a girl to cool the famous Chambers temper..." I faced him again and he smiled down at me. "It's you."

I smiled slightly before turning to the face the window. I don't know how he expected me to change Eyeball's temper. Yesterday didn't really work out. I felt Fuzzy gently hold my arm. I flinched slightly and looked down at it, the red mark was still there but had faded slightly.

"He regrets it you know?"

I pulled my arm away and ignored him.

"He came downstairs and said how if you were one of us he probably would have given you a whack but he couldn't. He stopped himself."

"That means nothing." I said quietly, taking another drink of water.

"He punched a hole in Ace's living room last night and then admitted he couldn't do it to you because he couldn't bear the idea of you leaving."

I turned to him. "He said that?"

Fuzzy nodded. "From a guy like us, with our reputation and way of life. You tell me again that it means nothing."

I paused. I couldn't. Fuzzy smiled slightly.

"Exactly. We may have bad tempers. We may get into fights and we may hurt people, physically or emotionally. But if anyone tries anything on you? Eyeball will kill them."

"I'll kill who?" We both turned and saw Eyeball standing in the doorway.

Fuzzy shrugged and quickly rushed off outside. Eyeball stepped forward but I automatically stepped back.

"Baby please..." He said, his voice trailing off.

"You hurt me Eyeball." I said, automatically gripping my arm, rubbing it slightly.

"I know I did... I know I did."

Silence again, there's been too much of that in this house recently.

"Ace called me a Cobra..." I said, letting my voice trail off.

Eyeball looked up and nodded. "He wants me to do your tattoo too."

I gulped, I had never had one of those and never planned to.

"If you don't want it you don't have to. I'll talk to Ace."

I shrugged it off. Silence. Fucks sake.

"I saw you with Chris..." Eyeball said a few minutes later.

I looked up, expecting to have him fly into a rage but was quite shocked.

"It was umm... Nice..."

I looked at his hands as they clenched but was almost as if he was trying to fight it as he kept unclenching them.

"He is my friend Eyeball."

Eyeball nodded and gulped, running his hands through his hair. His hands were clenching and unclenching at a fast rate.

"I'm trying here sweet cheeks, I am." He said as he slammed his fists down on the counter.

"And I will continue being friends with him. And the other boys too."

Eyeball fell to his knees and his hands came flying down onto the hard floor. His knuckles were white as he smacked the floor a few times. I stepped forward and knelt down in front of him. He slowly looked up at me, his fists still clenching and unclenching.

"You're... You're meant to be my girl... Doing as I say..."

I shook my head slightly and he ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm your girl but I won't always do as you say."

His jaw clenched and his hands yanked on his top.

"Let me help you.." I said, letting my voice trail off.

I took his hands in mine and he continued to clench my fingers but stopped as I put his hands on my face. I placed mine on his and gently stroked his cheek.

"You're.. You're my girl..." He whispered.

I nodded slightly. "And?"

"And... And I'm getting there." He said, laughing slightly.

I giggled and stared into his eyes.

"And... And can we try again tomorrow?"

I sighed and laughed as he planted a kiss on my nose.

"Forgive me Katherine?"

I smiled slightly, I knew he was being serious, purely because he'd called me Katherine and not sweet cheeks or some other nickname.

"Course Richard." I said quietly.

He grinned from ear to ear as I felt his soft lips on mine. He knew I was serious too. I continued to kiss him back until we were so rudely interrupted.

"Guys are you- WHOA don't need to be seeing that!" Charlie shouted as he quickly turned and went back into the living room.

Me and Eyeball laughed as he helped me up and laced his fingers in mine, still looking down at me.

"You know, we have just made up..." He said, smirking.

"In a way yeah, why?"

He winked and raised his eyebrow at me before looking upwards. Yeah I knew this was coming. Yet I couldn't stop a smile on my face as he took that as the green light before I felt his hands scoop me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he proceeded to carry me towards the stairs. I began kissing his neck as I felt him laugh and struggle to keep his concentration.

"Yeah they made up alright!" I heard Charlie shout in the living room.

"Watch the wall Eyeball!" Vince shouted as I felt the wall his my back. All the boys laughed.

"Sorry baby." He mumbled.

I laughed as he kissed me and proceeded to carry me up to our room. Laying me down on the bed he hovered himself over me.

"You know I won't let those guys from the View come near you again right?"

"Yeah course baby." I replied, kissing his neck and tugging at his top.

"And we can talk to Ace about you being a Cobra."

"Mhmm. I mumbled, sucking at his neck, leaving marks.

"And if you don't want to we can-"

I cut him off by grabbing his face in my hands.

"Are you going to carry on talking about Ace or are you actually going to fuck me any time soon?"

He nodded back into reality.

"You got it sweet cheeks."

And with that he smashed his lips onto mine as I finally starting undoing his trousers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 146 25
Richard 'Eyeball' Chambers, the guy with the alcoholic and abusive father, scar by his eye, no job or future, yet finds solace in best friend Ace. Br...
3K 53 28
Eyeball Chambers left Castle Rock when Ace was arrested, choosing to change his ways. He cleaned himself up, went back to school to get proper grades...
28.6K 803 55
Every time Ace Merrill was arrested he expected the usual, drunken men in the cells around him, moaning and groaning about how they'd been unfairly l...
8.9K 178 36
Ace Merrill was the toughest guy in Castle Rock, there was no doubt about that. With his switchblade, nasty attitude and loyal cobras, no-one dared s...