Oh no

So listening to Louis Tomlinson's song makes me see Eyeball and Katherine's relationship perfectly. They hurt each other and frustrate each other but can't be apart.

You stress me out, you kill me, you drag me down, you fuck me up, we're on the ground, we're screaming I don't know how to make it stop, I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it, but I keep on coming back to you.

-----------------------------------
I knew I'd forgive him. I couldn't resist him. Those brown curls. The cheeky grin he has. He drove me nuts. He made me want to pull my hair out. He'd hurt me. Yet here I was.

I looked down at his sleeping body. I frustrate him so much and yet he couldn't bring himself to actually hit me. He grumbled as he moved slightly and opened his eyes.

"Morning baby." I said quietly.

He didn't answer only wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him, hugging me tightly.  I kissed his chest and rested on his chest, hearing his heart beat.

"Eyeball we gotta go!" We heard after the door was flung open.

I shot off Eyeball and pulled the blanket over me as quick as I could. Eyeball shot up and glared at the intruder. Billy was stood there, mouth agape.

"Dude get the fuck out!" Eyeball shouted as he launched a pillow at the him.

Billy nodded but still stared at me.

"She naked?"

I groaned and flopped back on the bed, pulling the blanket over my head as I heard Eyeball launch a few more swear words at Billy, who just laughed. The door was soon shut and Eyeball appeared under the blanket. He kissed me a few times as I felt his hands run up my bare body.

"I wasn't kidding mate, Ace wants us all downstairs."

I groaned again as Eyeball shot up from under the blanket, only to hear the door slam, Billy probably fearing for his life now. I laughed and pulled the blanket from over my head.

"Better get ready and go see what he wants."

Eyeball groaned in frustration as he held himself up over me. "Fine but this." He said, leaning down and kissing me again, "this isn't over."

"I'll be here waiting."

He grinned as he hopped out of bed and began getting dressed. I fell back and stared at the ceiling.

"Later sweet cheeks."

I mumbled a response as I heard him leave and head downstairs.

I sighed and looked around. I sat load up and wrapped the blanket around my body before going to the window and looking out. I soon saw all the boys stumble out laughing and chatting as they jumped in the cars. Eyeball obviously saw me at the window as he blew me a kiss and winked before hoping into his car.

I watched as they all sped off down the road. Where were they off to? I wondered before signing and deciding to get myself ready. I grabbed my underwear, a pair of shorts and one of Eyeball's shirts and headed into the bathroom.

I got showered and changed and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a few hickeys on my neck and across my chest from Eyeball. I smiled, my life had changed so much since I met him. Even the others had made their mark on my life. And as much as I hated to admit it Ace had too, he was letting me live here.

Before I could do or say anything I felt my stomach turn before I flung myself over the toilet and half my guts came out. I managed to catch my breath but just before I could think of anything I was being sick again. When I felt okay I managed to pull myself up and washed my mouth out. What the fuck was that?