Madly in love (Bad Sanses X C...

By Little_Marshmallows

"We're All Mad Here" Being thrown into a rabbit hole that suddenly lead you to a world full of madness doesn... More

A/N
1| Doing Nothing Is Actually Called Relaxing
3| The Mad Hatter's tea party

2| Cards and teas

3.4K 100 122
By Little_Marshmallows

"What do you mean I can't wear your clothes?"

"It means you can't wear my clothes."

Killer, as Sans gets to know the other the past hour they've been together, is a dramatic little bitch.

He inhaled and exhaled before gesturing to himself only being in  a bathrobe.

"WHY?"

"Because their too fabulous for you..." The other simply stated. 

As Sans debated whether to punch or kick this acquaintance of his in his head, Killer gave him that mischievous grin.

Sans sighed in defeat. "Oh fuck the stars, do you have any clothes here that aren't yours or?"

They were at the guest room in Killer's house which was really simple actually with a few random things here or there.

Killer hummed in thought before snapping his fingers.

"Oh I know!"

The other said this before suddenly disappearing with a faint wide grin being the last thing to go away.

How the fuck the other can even do this? Sans will later ask along with the mechanics of this place.

Has he gone mad? Was he dreaming? Or just on drugs?

Sans looks down at himself before pinching his cheeks.

Okay that hurts a bit. Definitely not a dream...

Whelp that's it he's just a crazy fuck...

"Yo Sans!"

He jumps up in surprise before turning around to see Killer there with that wide smile of his and hands on his back.

"Holy fuck, you almost gave me an heart attack..."

Killer raised a brow at him. "Sans, we're skeletons."

"Bitch you don't know my life..." He snorted.

The other softly laughs at his remark before presenting the item he was hiding behind his back just earlier.

It was an oversized sweater, one beautifully woven that is with midnight colored fabric and beads that look like stars, it was a bit chaotic to be honest with a few ruffles here or there but what made it stand out was the seemingly random flower pattern on the side that has more detail than anything else. Oh and black pants.

"I thought you said I'm not allowed to wear your clothes?"

"You're still not allowed but this pants are fine I guess."

...

He raise a brow. "Why do you have clothes in your house that aren't your clothes?" He said gesturing to the sweater.

"I find it pretty," Killer shrugs. "Not my style but I sorta have an impulsive buying problem."

He snorted at that before taking the sweater and pants from the other.

"Whatever fits I guess..."

___

Surprisingly enough, the clothes did fit him like a glove almost like it wasn't just a coincidence.

He was now drinking tea with Killer in the other's dining room.

"You're an outsider aren't you."

The other stated more than just asked causing Sans to stops still before looking up at Killer.

"Well yeah I guess, what even is this place?"

He dared to asked sipping the tea in his hands.

"Welcome to wonderland or you could call it Madness World," Killer shrugs. "Whichever of the two."

"Madness world?" Sans asked.

Killer grinned at him.

"We're all mad here..."

Before he can asked any further someone started knocking really loudly on Killer's door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK , KNOCK

It was evoking almost terrifying even from how loud and crippling it could get.

"Wh-"

"Shush...." Killer shushed him with a hand on his lips.

He raised a brow at the other but didn't say a word.

The other took his hand and carefully made him sit up from his seat it gliding away making a loud wincing noise causing the knocks to grew louder and louder.

Killer cursed under his breath before dragging him to a random closet on the side of the dining room.

Killer shove him in it leaving a small gap.

"Whatever you do, don't make a sound, and try as much as you can to not breath..."

It was said seriously almost like not the Killer he had first sketch in his head.

He nodded.

Killer walks away from the closet.

Footsteps almost as light as a feather were what he heard before the door opened.

He slumped his back against the closet as he held back a sigh.

Who could it possibly be?

He heard a few words were exchange before footsteps suddenly ascend to the dining room.

And through the small gap left open from the closet doors he could see exactly the person who knock on Killer's door.

That monster has a gaping hole on their skull...

He gasped before quickly covering his mouth.

As the figure turned to look, Sans now has full view on what the other looks like.

He has one lone red eye light with the most horrid look, on the other socket was covered by a heart shaped eye patch with cracks coming from it.

The other look at him much like a prey as Sans prayed to the stars that the other wouldn't notice him.

"Dude, here's your rosemary tea!"

Killer said before tossing something to the guy who caught it out of reflex.

With one last look at the closet, the other walks away.

His SOUL started beating to the pace of the other's footsteps, loud and slow, almost like it was scared to do anything else.

And when he heard that loud slam of the door closing, Sans breath out realizing that he had been holding his breath all this time.

Who was that?

___

"Okay, who was that and why do you need to hide me from him?"

Sans asked the moment he step out of the closet.

"That guy was Horror, the Jack of hearts..." Killer hummed. "If he sees you, he would either take you to the king or kill you."

"Wait why-"

"The king wants you dead."

The other said blankly with that giant grin of his, never even once showing a sign of lying.

Sans raised a brow at that before sighing and sitting on the chair he was at earlier.

"Okay, I need you to tell me how this world works."

"How it works?"

"Yeah like the government of it or something."

Killer smiled at him before pouring some tea on his cup.

"Alright then."

___

"Outsider's are a rarity here, you came from the other world right?"

"If you mean my home, then yeah I guess." Sans put his teacup down. "Speaking of which, how do I get out of here?"

Killer blinks at him before letting out a loud laugh. One that was full of mirth and hysteria.

Sans just raised a brow at the other.

"Pfft- wait you're actually serious..."

"Uh... yeah? So how can I get out of here?"

"You can't."

Sans paused. "Excuse me-"

"Just kidding you actually can."

He let out a relief sigh.

"Then how?"

"Dunno, only the king knows how...." Killer hummed. "Or does the prime minister know as well? It's kinda complicated, hell this world is...."

"Explain...."

Killer took something from his pocket which was actually a stack of cards before laying it out on the table.

Killer handed him the king of hearts card.

"Nightmare, The Dark King or the king of hearts for wonderland's sake, is the ruler of us all, cool guy has a bad temper though."

Another card which was the jack of hearts was then presented to him.

"Horror, the Jack of hearts, is the general of the king's army, has one hell of a bloodlust."

An Ace card was handed to him.

"Dust, the mad hatter, he owns a lot of territory in wonderland, he is an accomplice of the king but can let a few things slide."

Killer then handed him the king of diamonds.

"Cross, The white rabbit, his the prime minister."

White rabbit huh?

"So what's your role in all of this?"

Killer gave him a wide grin before holding up the joker card.

"I'm the trump card...."

___

"I don't get it, why would the king want me dead?"

Sans asked while they were walking in the woods of this place, well he was the one walking while Killer just kept appearing and disappearing out of nowhere.

"It's a long story involving a prophecy..." Killer hummed before turning to him.

"What prophecy?"

The other disappeared before appearing on top of a tree.

"It says, an outsider will one day go to this place and cause great pain to the King along with the people here or something like that."

He rose a brow. "I don't even know this place till now, why would I want to cause anyone here pain?" 

"Dunno, but since the prophecy was said the king made a rule so that any outsider will be killed," Killer suddenly appeared in front of him. "Whoever helps the outsider will be immediately killed and be called a traitor."

Sans raised a brow.

"Then why are you helping me?"

Killer huffs. "So many questions, just follow me..."

"And where are we going?"

"Sheesh, you really are a curious one."

"Uh duh, I literally just came to this world."

Killer chuckled. "We're going to the mad hatter..."

"Isn't he an accomplice of the king-"

"He also lets a few things slide so let's just go."

Killer stops still in front of a leaf before glancing back at him.

"His in here."

How the fuck is he in a leaf- you know what Sans isn't going to question it anymore...

Sans parted the leaves away only to saw the sight of a...

Tea party? With a giant rabbit, a white mouse and a skeleton at the far back with tea all around them and treats.

"Hey'a guys."

Killer grinned, suddenly appearing at one of the chairs by the long ass table.

"KILLER!" 

The two animals cheered.

Killer then pointed to where he was. "Guys meet Sans, the outsider."

The brown bunny started shaking around when he saw him before drinking tea through a clock.

"It will be much the most interesting, and perhaps as this is May it won't be raving mad – at least not so mad as it was in March."

...

Stars sake, his on drugs isn't he?

___

This whole chapter was kinda hard to make and kinda boring in my view tbh because of the flow of the story.

But hey at least you guys know now the jizz of the story.

Cross was meant to be the queens card but like... nah...

1687 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.