I Met Him On Tumblr

By xburningdesire

The Urban Dictionary defines Tumblr as ‘the end of your social life’ and Google defines Tumblr as ‘a microblo... More

I Met Him On Tumblr
Home [1]
Nobody Does It Like You [2]
The Dog Days Are Over [3]
Knee Socks [4]
Memphis [5]
One For The Road [6]
On Our Way [7]
Adore You [8]
Happy [9]
Ultraviolence [10]
I Almost Do [11]
Off To The Races [12]
Adore You [13]
West Coast [14]
Crazy In Love [16]
I Want It All [17]
Let Me In [18]
She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) [19]
Someone Else [20]
Should've Said No [21]
Nothing Like Us [22]
Home [23]

I'm A Mess [15]

2.3K 116 22
By xburningdesire

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 15: I'm A Mess ✥

>> "See the flames inside my eyes, it burns so bright I wanna feel your love. Easy baby maybe I'm a liar but for tonight I wanna fall in love and put your faith in my stomach." - I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran

◂◂◂

“No, Jason, I’m not pregnant.”

            “So you thought you were pregnant?”

            I sighed. “No.” I was very aware that I was standing in front of Jason in nothing but a little towel trying to convince him that I was not pregnant. I could only imagine what he was thinking.

            “Well if you took a shitload of pregnancy tests, you obviously did! Did you have sex with Carson? Is it Carson’s? The baby is Caron’s right?” I opened my mouth to speak but Jason cut me off. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Did he – did he force you to have sex with him?”

            If I didn’t interrupt him, he would’ve kept talking. “Jase! Shut the fuck up!” I practically yelled, snatching the cup of pregnancy tests from him and putting it under the bed.

            “What does one line mean? Does that mean you’re pregnant?” I rolled my eyes, and covered his mouth with my hand.

            “If you shut up then I could’ve told you sooner that they’re not my pregnancy tests and that they’re Olivias.” Jason’s mouth opened, as he started to realise that they weren’t mine.

            “Oh thank God.”

            I laughed. “You need to learn how to shut the hell up.”

            “I thought you were pregnant! What did you want me to do? Just sit there?”

            “Well that would’ve been nice.” I started laughing, remembering Jason’s face when he thought I was pregnant. “Why are you in here anyway? Came to snoop?”

            “Actually I forgot my phone in here. I found the pregnancy tests and I was kind of shocked so I didn’t really get to snoop much,” Jason winked.

I looked down, realising I was still in my towel and swore under my breath. Now that I didn’t need to worry about Jason thinking I was pregnant, I had to freak out about the fact that I was standing in front of Jason in my towel. Jason’s eyes traveled down my body and I gulped when he started walking towards me. Jason stood dangerously close to me and I stared up at his lips, hoping he’d kiss me. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he kissed right next to my lips.

            Motherfucker.

            I bit back a moan as he trailed kisses down my neck, stopping occasionally to nibble and suck on my skin. He kissed down to my collarbone and I couldn’t help but let out a soft moan. I probably would’ve been embarrassed under any other circumstances but right now, I didn’t care. Jason gave me a small smirk and said, “I’ll let you get changed.” With that, he walked out of my room.

            What a fucking tease.

            He left my room and shut the door and I let out a groan. While I was getting dressed, I got to think about what had just happened and felt my cheeks start to heat up. I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk out there and face Jason. Once I was dressed, I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked decent and walked downstairs. Jason was sitting on the couch, staring down at his phone.

            I awkwardly sat next to him and asked, “Whatcha doing?”

            “Waiting for you,” Jason smirked, looking up at me and before our eyes could meet I looked away.

            I got off the couch and walked to the TV. “Do you want to watch a movie?” I couldn’t stand just sitting there with Jason because I felt so awkward. That and I wanted to kiss him really badly.

            Why wouldn’t he kiss me already?

            Maybe he just wanted to be friend, I thought, groaning internally. Did he act like that with all his friends?

            Absentmindedly, I put a DVD into the DVD player and sat next to Jason. I tried to pay attention to the movie but it was hard when I could feel Jason’s eyes on me. “What?” I asked, turning around and facing him.

            “Nothing,” He replied and turned around, directing his attention to the movie. I kept my eyes on Jason and I watched as he concentrated on the movie, occasionally biting his lip.

            After a couple of minutes, Jason turned to me and mockingly said, “What?”

            Maybe I should just kiss him.

            I gulped and my eyes flickered down to his lips. I almost shouted ‘Kiss me!’ I forced myself to stop looking at Jason’s lips. I looked up and his sparkling blue eyes already locked on mine. “Nea…” Jason’s voice trailed off as he slowly inched closer to me.

            “Jase,” I said, teasingly.

            His lips were dangerously close to mine. He breathed, “I’m going to kiss you, okay?”

            “Okay.”

            He leaned in, lips parting slightly and my eyes fluttered close. His lips meet mine and our lips move in unison. With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappears. Jason’s hand slid down my back, resting on the small of my back and the other hand cupped my face. I tangled my hand in his hair, moaning into the kiss. He kissed me again and again, each kiss more intense than the last.

Fuck, if this wasn’t heaven than I didn’t know what was.

            I gave him one last peck and pulled away. Jason’s hand moved from my cheek and he brushed a piece of hair away from my face. “I think I could kiss you forever.” Jason chuckled, hoarsely when I blushed. “I swear you blush the majority of the day.”

            I groaned, falling back on to the couch. I looked up at Jason and he looked like he was thinking really hard about something before I could ask what he was thinking about, he moved so his body was hovering over mine, his arms on either side of me, holding him up. We kissed again. This time the kiss was more urgent, and I couldn’t help the moan escape my lips as Jason kissed down my neck, stopping and biting on my neck occasionally, surely leaving hickeys. Jason kept kissing down, coming dangerously close to my breasts but then I pulled his face up to mine and he bit onto my lip, pulling on it slightly.

            I’m not going to lie and say we didn’t kiss much after that because we spent most of the night just making out. I don’t think I’d ever get use to the feeling of Jason’s lips. More than once that night I had wanted to go further than just kissing. I wanted him to touch me and I wanted to touch him but I don’t think I was ready.

            It hit 12pm and Jason and I were sitting on the floor, eating and drinking. “We should play never have I ever.”

            I scoffed. “You’ll be smashed in like 10 minutes.” I knew Jason had done just about everything.

            Rolling his eyes, he said, “Never have I ever kissed a girl.” Jason took a shot and just as he was taking his shot, I took the glass up to my lips. I nearly died laughing when Jason started choking on the alcohol. “What the fuck Nea? I didn’t expect that one,” he laughed. “I want the details.” He winked.

            “Fuck off,” I giggled. It was in a game of truth or dare at a party a little over a year ago with Olivia. Sometimes we’ll bring it up and just laugh about it. “Never have I ever had sex in public.” At that moment, I had drunk too much to be embarrassed about the questions I was asking. Jason of course took a shot. We continued playing the game for ages and eventually we stopped and just sat there, laughing at stupid things.

            Jason had a better alcohol tolerance than I did because even though he had drunk the same amount that I had, I was more drunk than he was. I stumbled over to him and kissed him, tasting alcohol and I’m sure I tasted exactly the same.

            Gross.

            I don’t remember much after that. I woke up in my bed with a huge headache and got out of bed so I could get some panadol. Did Jason go home last night? He couldn’t have, he had drunk way too much. I stumbled down the stairs to find Jason sprawled across the couch. If I didn’t have a raging headache I probably would’ve fucked with him while he was sleeping but at that moment, I really wasn’t in the mood. I wasn’t even in the mood to go perv on him while he was shirtless.

Leaving Jason to sleep, I walked up to my room and went for a shower. I looked like shit so in a way I was glad Jason was sleeping. I looked at my phone to see it was 12pm. Fuck. My Mum was going to be home soon. I quickly went downstairs, and walked to Jason and said, “Jase, wake up.” When he didn't wake up, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of cold water and threw it on Jason's face.

His eyes fluttered open and he moaned. “What the fuck.” I don’t know what my Mum would do if she found a hung-over shirtless boy sleeping on the couch and I didn’t want to find out. “Nea, leave me alone, my head hurts and I want to sleep.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Fine, but when my Mum comes home don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Jason shot up and groaned at the sudden movement. “I’ll go get you some panadol.” I walked to the kitchen, grabbed him two tablets and some water. I handed it to him and he took it. “Is she coming now or did you just say that to get me up?”

            “She should be coming soon so I’m going to kick you out.”

            Jason faked hurt. “I feel like a cheap whore.”

            “You are a cheap whore.”

            We started walking towards the front door. “Yeah because I’m the one that was begging to be fucked last night.”

            My eyes widened. “What?” I practically shouted.

            Jason made an orgasm noise and mimicked me, “Ah, fuck me Jase! Why won’t you have sex with me? You’re so sexy, baby.” I felt my cheeks start to heat up. I really hope he was joking around.

            “Please tell me you’re joking.”

            “It was hilarious. I’m never forgetting it.”

            “Leave,” I glared at Jason, playfully.

            “I’ll call you later, yeah?” Jason leaned down, giving me a quick peck on the lips and walked to his car. “Bye my little minx.”

          “Who the hell uses the word minx?” I laughed.

            “Me,” Jason shouted from his car.

            “Loser.”

            Jason drove off and I walked back inside, smiling. Sure, it wasn’t the most romantic night but it was probably one of the best nights I had ever had. I quickly fixed up where Jason had been sleeping and made sure the house was clean. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking myself some food. I was sitting on the bench eating when my Mum walked into the house.

          “Linnea,” She greeted.

            “Hey.” Being in a good mood, I asked, “How was your night?”

            “It was good. How was your competition?” I was shocked when she asked that. She never had asked that before.

           “I won so I’d say it was pretty good.”

        “Congratulations.” I hated this feeling. It didn’t feel like I was having a conversation with the woman who had given birth to me. It felt like I was having a conversation with a stranger. I used to get really angry with my Mum. I hated the fact that she just ignored Matt and I after my Dad died. I’ve needed my Mum to be there for me so many times since Dad died and she had never been. Not even once. After a couple of years I got used to it and if you asked me, I would’ve said I didn’t care but deep down, of course I cared. I just wanted a Mum. 

         “Thanks,” I muttered.

          “What’s that on your neck?”

          I touched my neck, realising there was probably a hickey after last night. “Uh, nothing, I just burnt myself with the straightener.” I quickly walked to the sink, washed my plates and walked up to my room and checked the mirror to see a big hickey on the side of my neck. I groaned. How was I going to cover that up? I was going to kill Jason.

         It wasn’t too long until my phone started ringing. I reached for it and saw Jason was calling and smiled immediately. I was sure I was never going to get enough of him.

-

I loved writing this chapter so much! It was so fun to write and I hope you guys like Linnea and Jason as much as I do! :)

To the right is the very very very attractive Dean Geyer who plays Jason. He's so beautiful, anyone else agree? ♥

Thanks for reading xx ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
128K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...