playboy | jjk

By nyeonfics

jeon jungkook, a playboy in yun high school found his heart beating rapidly, for a girl. was it true love? - ... More

opening
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven

twenty - eight

122 5 3
By nyeonfics

*Y/N's POV*
as we walked out from the elevator, the woman next to me gestured to the gold lined wooden door.

"i'll take it from here." i uttered as we reached in front of the ceo's room.

"as you please. if you need anything, just call my number." she bowed to me and start to walk away.

i bit my bottom lip as i slowly hug the doorknob with my palm, inhaling and exhaling steadily to relax my jumping heart inside my ribcage.

you can do this, you're just meeting him.. he's no one but your patient...

determined, i knocked the door three times before turning the knob and pushing the wooded plank slowly.

my mouth uttered as the sight of a luxurious room caught my eyes.

"jeon j-jungkook-ssi." i gulped as i call his name.

be professional, (y/n).

i exhaled and stood straight, relaxing myself.

"jeon jungkook-ssi." i start to walk deeper into the room, only to find the room empty.

"maybe he's in the bathroom?" i made sure one more time that he's totally not inside his office.

i start to put out my phone and dialed hani's number.

"hi, sorry for bothering but, i want to make sure that jeon jungkook actually came to the company today." i talked to the phone.

"you're not bothering, it's okay. is jungkook-ssi not inside? he should be, but let me check." the person from the other line talked.

"sure." i replied as i opened my bag and searched for things, making sure i have everything i need for the appointment.

"he did not fill the attendance this morning, that's odd. i'm coming there, please wait." hani spoke after a few seconds, before cutting the line.

a few minutes later..

the sound of door knocks start to ring in my head, followed by the door opening.

"doctor." she bowed.

i nodded and smiled at her. "anything you want to tell me?"

"jungkook rarely skip work, it's so weird. plus he's been expecting to meet a doctor from forever, and he's informed that he'll be meeting one today so it's impossible for him to ditch work today." she exclaimed.

i furrowed my eyebrows as thoughts start to rush in my mind.

"something's wrong. can you take me to his house?" i plead to her in worry.

"why?" she asked.

"please trust me."

"i don't think the president would like the idea—" i cutted her when she mentioned jungkook's father.

"it's okay, i'll inform him myself." i opened my purse and search for my phone.

she stayed quiet, before implying.
"i..i'll prepare the car."
she bowed quickly before leaving the room.

"annyeonghaseyo.. president-nim.." i called jungkook's father as i prepare to leave the room.

"oh, (y/n)-ah! what's going on?" he chuckled from the other line.

"i would like to ask your permission for me to visit jungkook's house."

"jungkook? of course, you are his personal doctor, it's your home now."

"ah really? that's ridiculous in any way." i joked. "thank you, president-nim. i'll hung up now."

i quickly put my phone inside my bag and head down to the lobby.

"to jungkook's house, please." jungkook's father secretary said to the driver.

the car soon started driving and minutes later, the car arrived at a majestic golden gate, revealing a possibly 5-hectare land with a castle in the middle, beautiful landscape around it.

goodness..

"we're here." the driver said once the car stopped in front of the house entrance.

i went out the car and directly went for the door which soon to be opened by the guards.

"take me to the ceo's bedroom." i said to one of the maids.

"g-gladly." she replied and went to god-knows-where in this gigantic area.

"so, tell me. did you see jungkook-ssi walking out of his room?" i asked.

"to be honest, i knocked his room this morning to call him out because he's late for work, but he told me not to bother him." she explained.

"really? okay.. thank you." i reluctantly replied.

"we're here." she bowed to me and left after we stopped in front of a door.

i took a deep breath before starting to knock on the door.

"jungkook-ssi?"

i called him a few times and there were no reply. i start to try to open the door but it was locked.

damnit.

"jungkook-ssi, open the door." i demanded, as i tried to open the door once again.

i groaned as i gave up. i turned around to find a guard and called him out.

"hey! you there. help me here." i called.

he got a surprised look on his face before stepping to me.

"bang the door open." i said.

"b-but—"

"it's an order from jungkook-ssi's personal doctor and appointed person from the president. if you don't open the door this instant, the ceo might lose his life and job, and you'll soon lose yours too." i showed him my doctor badge as i speaked loud and clear.

the guard got scared and hesitated but he kicked the door open anyway.

"thank you, you may leave." i said to him and quickly went inside the room.

i closed the door in my back, eventhough it was unable to close properly, and wander off to find the human being inside.

"jungkook-ssi?" i called out.

*THIRD PERSON's POV*
the girl placed her medical bag on a nearby table and used her vision to quickly grasp any sight of a man. but she didn't.

"jungkook-ssi!" she proceeded to find him in the bathroom.

and there she found him.

the man who hurted her.

the man who she missed.

the man who left her.

the man who belongs to her heart.

the man who she shouldn't have met.

the man who stands beyond her sight at this very moment.

"jungkook!" she ran and fell beside his body on the floor.

"yah! wake up!" she slapped his cheeks and checked his pulse.

she looked around, breathing heavily, to look for anything that might be the cause of her patient's unconsciousness.

(y/n) exhaled as she caught the sight of a cutter knife. she returned her look to lifeless boy, opening his sleeves.

she gritted her teeth as fresh bloody cuts were shown to her eyes.

"what were you thinking?!" she breathed out.

"u-ugh.." jungkook changed his position of direction of his head slowly.

"hey!" she tried to bring him up.

recognizing his half-conscious body, she took the chance to lift him up to his bed before jungkook start to faint again.

"c-c'mon.." she struggled as jungkook's hand was put around her neck, and walked to his bed.

blankets were placed upon jungkook's cold body as (y/n) started to check up on him.

"pabo.."

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

"jungkook.."

i turned around when i heard that voice.
"(y/n)?" i breathed out.

i stumbled a little as i see her.

"jungkook. what are you doing? why aren't you doing anything?"

"w-what? what do you mean?" i replied.

"you are worthless. why are you still alive? you should die.." she attacked me.

i breathed out in disbelief.

you should die...

you should die...

YOU SHOULD DI—

i gasped as i sat up, sweat dripping off my forehead.

"ARRGH!" i held my head frustrated, thinking about that dream.

i breathed heavily, putting my blanket away as i was feeling really hot.

i looked around as i saw medical supplies on my bedside, a sweet smell filling up the room from the lit scented candle, and a tray sitting on my desk, filled with fruits and a cup of tea followed by the tea pot beside it.

"what happened..?"

i looked into my left arm and saw bandage hugging the area of my cuts.

my head suddenly hurts and i groaned.

jungkook...

jeon jungkook my dear..

come on... go back to the bathroom and cut yourself again..

i screamed as i held my ears, not wanting to hear all this crap.

*Y/N's POV*
i ran as fast as i could, hearing a scream coming from jungkook's room. i went inside the already-opened room and saw a few maids crying out of fear and confusion, not knowing what to do.

"leave this room. i'll take it from here." i said to them in a calming tone, and they hurriedly went out, closing the door behind them.

i quickly ran to jungkook and held his hands on his head, calling and screaming his name.

"JUNGKOOK!" i tried to knock him to his senses.

i saw him trembling in fear and tears start to flow out his eyes, still not looking at me.

"jungkook hajima.." my eyes start to tear up at this sight.

it hurts me.. a lot.. why is he suffering?

"jungkook!" i shook him, and turn his head towards me.

"look at me." but his eyes still wandered.

"hey, look at me!" his shaking eyes caught my eye as his breath still goes unbalanced.

"calm down. everything is okay!" i tried to soothe him down calmly.

his breath suddenly stopped as he furrowed his eyebrows and look into my face.

"(y/n)?" his mouth opened slightly, and he grabbed my hands.

"it's you.." he said weakly.

-to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 24.5K 25
Jeon Jungkook, the most wanted among girls and popular for his playboy image, is to be a young teenage girl's crush, Jung Hye Sang a.k.a Gee Hye. Gee...
65.6K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
12.2K 758 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...
843K 20.2K 37
❝I fell in love with the playboy.❞ » completed « ! currently editing !